Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-18-2017, 09:16 AM   #161
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer Chevrolet trucks. Mainly the big square body ones from the 80's.

I drive an 09 Silverado LT with 20 inch rims, tano cover, tinted windows with an alarm system. V8 5.8 liter engine. Soon to be updated with a new stereo system.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 10:37 AM   #162
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

For years I drove Porsche 911 cabriolets. Then I got tired of the attention, the need to find safe parking spots, and the fact that I couldn't stick a dresser into the trunk ( which is in the front, btw. )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 01:00 PM   #163
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

BITD before Hurricane Andrew got us in Miami, I had a purty burgundy Saab 900 Turbo.
Ended up with too much body damage so got a new 1993 4WD Rodeo in a nice metallic green with added everything I could think of. It was beautiful.

When in Albuquerque, a guy and I completely restored a 1974 Opel GT. Had thought of replacing the stock block for an aluminum. SOB would have been a great sleeper.

btw, both the Saab and Rodeo could carry furniture. Used to collect Deco era bedroom furn.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #164
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

<----My dream car is the one in my profile.

2002 BMW Z3 2.5i. V6 engine. Two seat convertible. So small that I can actually touch my back tire while sitting in the front seat.

I put a VF Engineering Supercharger in her last season. Now she sits at 285 horsepower 231 Torque. Fast for such a little bugger.

I will never be without her.

I like my new 2017 Jeep 45th Anniversary Edition Wrangler, but it isn't even close to the love I have for my Z3.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:43 AM   #165
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow * pretty pretty *

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote