Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Royal Wedding

In less than 24 hours, London will be bustling with activity surrounding the wedding of William and Kate. Sooooooo, I'm wondering how many people plan to turn into the festivities at some point during Friday?

I am cuz I'm weird like that. Plus, I bet that Philip will fall asleep during the ceremony.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

No interest--at all.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yes I will be watching the wedding, and yes I am getting up early to see it. I am tired of hearing the negative stuff that is going on in the world today like Haiti, Japan, the oil spill, The Donald, bad weather, and on and on. I need some happy love story being played out in the media. Nothing beats a royal wedding to make me happy.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

My girl is all into it, and heck nothing wrong with princes and princesses
Old 04-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #5
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I remember as a kid seeing his mother and father getting married. I didn't understand what was going on because I was so young. In my mind, I thought Princess Dianna was taking Prince Charles hostage! LOL

I don't know whether to watch it just to say I saw history in the making or to let it go because I really don't give two hoots about it. It's just a shame his momma can't be there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not really into it at all and don't really get all the fuss but I know some folks enjoy it and that's cool. I must say, however, that I read something about it that did interest me. It was about the celebrity guest list blah blah blah all the folks that we would expect to see there, then it said that Rowan Atkinson was on the guest list as a close personal friend of the Prince. That absolutely tickled me. I just wouldn't have expected Mr. Bean and the Prince to be buddies. That made me smile. Now I just might watch too lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im like Andrew about being tired of the bad stuff on tv...need something more possitive and at least happy for the time being,besides once it really starts it will be nearly on every station.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #8
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

It's a must see event for me...my Mom and i never missed one...beginning with Princess Anne's wedding in 1973...so in Mom's honour i'll be watching and i imagine she'll be right here with me...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

No interest at all. My tv won't be tuning into it, chuckles.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #10
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Yo Kobi; I take it you haven't heard that I'll be there. It'll all probably put my non-traditional @ss right to sleep with him.. my mouth open snoring....with my eighteen inch pickle hanging out of my pants like at home lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi; Plus, I bet that Philip will fall asleep during the ceremony.

[/CENTER
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #11
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

In less than 24 hours, London will be bustling with activity surrounding the wedding of William and Kate. Sooooooo, I'm wondering how many people plan to turn into the festivities at some point during Friday?

I am cuz I'm weird like that. Plus, I bet that Philip will fall asleep during the ceremony.

I'm defintely NOT going to tune in.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I got up to see Charles and Diana get married in the 80's..I will get up and watch their boy get married too ! I like stuff like this ! I just hope a camera doesnt fall in the church like it did at his folks wedding lol !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #13
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I also woke up to see Chuck and Di's wedding!

I'm having a small party.....we'll all have wedding invitations (they arrived got printed today, as well as tiaras for my guests and British flags with the OFFICIAL portrait of Katherine and William.....oh...and hankies.....

The festivities will begin at 3 am. and I can't wait!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

My tv is only useful with the dvd player: no cable, satellite or even antenna. BUT, if i could, i would get up and watch it. i saw the last one, and it had me pretty transfixed.

i will definitely watch any clips that show up online and look at pictures of the dress, shoes, etc.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #15
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
Yo Kobi; I take it you haven't heard that I'll be there. It'll all probably put my non-traditional @ss right to sleep with him.. my mouth open snoring....with my eighteen inch pickle hanging out of my pants like at home lol!

Pop,

I heard your reputation has reached all the way across the pond. As such, they have changed your seat to one between Mr. Bean and the cast of Are you being served.

And, I hear your pickle needs to be properly packaged for the event i.e. hidden in one of those new Orville microwave pop up bowls.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #16
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I also woke up to see Chuck and Di's wedding!

I'm having a small party.....we'll all have wedding invitations (they arrived got printed today, as well as tiaras for my guests and British flags with the OFFICIAL portrait of Katherine and William.....oh...and hankies.....

The festivities will begin at 3 am. and I can't wait!!

Anyone else think Diva would have a lucrative future as a party planner?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #17
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be watching it, but just the wedding none of the pre-wedding stuff that starts at like 2am lol. At first I wasn't going to, but then it's not often that there's a royal wedding and...well...prefer Will to ol' Charlie boy. Seems like he'd make a half decent king if we're to have one anyway.

I was wondering whether this was a big thing worldwide or just a commonwealth thing...question answered, I guess.

Oh and as for festivities...nah. Some pubs are serving English breakfasts for it and I like English breakfasts...but I'm too lazy to drag my ass over to Fox n' Fiddle for that lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #18
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I live / work in London but travelled back to my home city of Belfast last weekend and will be in Belfast until this Sunday (when the Royal Wedding is well and truly over) so that I could escape the build-up and the fake excitement surrounding it.

I'm strongly pro-British but the Royal Family has no positive meaning for me.

Leaving the above rant aside, William seems like as level-headed a guy as he could be, given his upbringing, and Kate appears an attractive, engaging young lady so I wish them both well in their union together.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #19
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

I think the brits should get out of Northern Ireland and I support Sinn Fein so no I will not be watching at all
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #20
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will watch it and I wish them the best. I am touched by William's ways of including his mother in his marriage.

I don't have any feelings one way or another about the royal family but have followed it through the years. Maybe that is because I was put in front of an old B & W TV at the age of 4 to watch the Coronation of his Grandmother. And yes, Diana dazzled me.

I always hope for happiness when people commit to each other in whatever manner they hold as important. With this couple, I see the possibility of an actual union of love based upon their own choosing of one another. Not usually the stuff of royal unions.

Yup, will watch the wedding and be happy for two people in love.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: