Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Joy joy joy!!

I was able to secure a walk in appointment to get my hair done. I'm just going to walk into my bathroom and do my own highlights. ( don't worry, I've been doing that for years)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2020, 08:24 AM   #7622
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

two words.....

Dove Chocolate.....enough said
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #7623
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,129 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter and I hit the bike path with a box of chalk.

We started with writing "Silly walk zone ahead" " No normal walking allowed"

followed by things like...

Cha-Cha!

Give us your best YMCA!

Give us your best runway walk!

Hey- Macarena!

Do the electric slide!

It's just a hop to the left
Then a step to the right
Do the time warp
again

Vogue

Vogue

Vogue

and so on. We went on for a mile. Including things like do the bunny hop. walk like a duck. We had a blast and got to hear people cracking up doing it while we were creating it.

It will rain tomorrow and our game will be gone. But that's okay.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 06:04 PM   #7624
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

we have had some amazing weather these past couple of days.. it has allowed for us to open windows and air out the place..

it has also allowed me to clean up and throw out some trash! love it the energy feels sooooo much better without the heavy weight
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 07:02 PM   #7625
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
My daughter and I hit the bike path with a box of chalk.

We started with writing "Silly walk zone ahead" " No normal walking allowed"

followed by things like...

Cha-Cha!

Give us your best YMCA!

Give us your best runway walk!

Hey- Macarena!

Do the electric slide!

It's just a hop to the left
Then a step to the right
Do the time warp
again

Vogue

Vogue

Vogue

and so on. We went on for a mile. Including things like do the bunny hop. walk like a duck. We had a blast and got to hear people cracking up doing it while we were creating it.

It will rain tomorrow and our game will be gone. But that's okay.
Oh such fun!

Let the rain come. I'm sure you thought of others to chalk it up next time! Sounds like a trip to look forward too!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 07:15 PM   #7626
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,129 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Oh such fun!

Let the rain come. I'm sure you thought of others to chalk it up next time! Sounds like a trip to look forward too!!!
Yes! We sent my Mom to walk it and she had a blast and said there were kids there with their bikes who were like... mom hold my bike while I hop like a bunny and walk like a duck.

My mom then suggested singing which I think is brilliant. So many songs we can slip in there that most folks will know.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #7627
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got to talk to one of my favorite customers today. She's a delight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 08:33 PM   #7628
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, I am coding software in ASP.NET CORE, C#, Entity Framework & MVC. Some of this is brand new to me. I've had a logic issue lately I have been struggling with ... today I unscrambled the issue and the application is running as expected. Made me extremely happy. Actually, I am glad I had the logic error because I learned a whole lot about some specifics regarding the unfamiliar.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 08:37 PM   #7629
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default easygoingfemme

I enjoyed reading your chalking up the trail description. It made me laugh! Thanks for posting!
Old 07-21-2020, 05:50 AM   #7630
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Since I am working from home, I did my daily morning time email stating "I am here and working" 30 minutes early. Yesterday I did not realize it was lunch break at noon. I was deeply engossed in solving an issue in this particular piece of software. Anyway, worked until 12:20 before I caught it. I got on the bed at 12:20, started playing with the dogs. Jennifer was cold so I draped the comforter over us .... fell asleep and did not wake up until 1:30. I was 30 minutes late sending my after lunch "I am here and working email" ... got tapped on the head for that.

So am happy to get this morning's email early to employer. YAY! LOL! I do not wish to lose my work from home privileges.

Happy Day to Everyone!
Old 07-21-2020, 07:15 PM   #7631
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,459 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brought you Joy today

I got to go on a park BBQ with my adopted family. Beautiful day, great food and great company. Played blowing bubbles with my granddaughter and then played catch with a balloon for about 1/2 an hour while mom and dad cleared up. They would hear of me doing nothing for the day. I felt pretty happy to be there with them from noon to 8 tonight. Wonderful time and lots of Joy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2020, 06:09 PM   #7632
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Thank God for the new episodes of Norsemen on Netflix. I thought clever ribald humour had totally dried up in this time of The Plague.

There was binge joy in this household
Old 07-23-2020, 04:10 PM   #7633
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Got a haircut and then spent a little time with Mom

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2020, 09:15 PM   #7634
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunflowers <3 <3 <3

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2020, 09:24 PM   #7635
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The fantastic sunset that just wrapped up for the evening…
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 07:58 AM   #7636
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default my pocket-pittie, Jennifer

My little pocket-pittie named Jennifer Avery brought me joy and a whole of of laughter a few minutes ago. When she finished her breakfast, she weaved around Kevin and Jeffrey(still eating) came over to me with the biggest pittie grin, smacking her lips ... and summoned me to put my face down to her. She gave me the biggest kisses on my cheek. Today they all got a can of 3.5 oz Cesar wet food mixed with a little water in their dry food. It is Jennifer's favorite. She is so funny, she thinks it is the bomb ... I always get appreciation kisses from her when she gets the Cesar food. I am still laughing ... she is sitting here so close, her little peepers are glowing with satisfaction. LOL! I love all three of my dogs more than ANYTHING in the world!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 04:24 PM   #7637
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I read this quote and remembered why I stick around with people who laugh loud and regret very little..

Rosalind Russell in the titular role of Auntie Mame howling, “Live! That’s the message! Life’s a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!”
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 03:26 PM   #7638
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I read this quote and remembered why I stick around with people who laugh loud and regret very little..

Rosalind Russell in the titular role of Auntie Mame howling, “Live! That’s the message! Life’s a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!”
This post made me joyful today, Collette.

Auntie Mame is my FAVORITE movie of all time!!! Where else would you hear "idiotic cockeyed nincompoopery"?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 09:03 PM   #7639
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Helping someone get home and out of the heat. Helping always brings me joy

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 03:30 AM   #7640
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My job. I love working at this group home/assisted living place with these amazing folks with traumatic brain injuries! Wish I had found this place a long time ago.

Tags
joy