Old 05-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #3661
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 26,178 Times in 11,626 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Everything on my agenda and then some.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2019, 08:40 PM   #3662
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,224 Times in 6,798 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quite a bit...

I did wash and hung it out to dry,

Started sanding down the stairs so I can paint them next week

Since I had the sander out, sanded down a longggg standing project (2 years long) so I can hopefully get it stained and painted this week.

Cleaned out a kitchen cabinet that had the leavings of our recent reno. Now I can give my instant pot and food processor a home.

Emptied dishwasher and started filling it t again.

Sanded the newly dry walled wall in the kitchen so I can HOPEFULLY finish painting the kitchen this week as well.

Made myself a good, nutritious lunch.

Got the dogs out for a really long time in the yard.

Cleaned counters and etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #3663
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 102,235 Times in 23,903 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I found it! I bought a unique bookcase and I went back to the store a while back to see if they had another one but they didn't. An employee told me they have that style of bookcase often and to just keep coming back as the one I wanted would eventually make its way back into the store and today it did! So now I have twin bookcases. I also bought a small dresser that I'd been eyeing for a couple of weeks now since I likely won't go back to that store for a while as I finally got what I was looking for.

The list of things that I haven't accomplished is much longer than what I did but I did hit the bank up, go to the furniture store twice and I got groceries and shopped for work as well.

Before bed, I'll do a load of laundry and take out the trash. Honestly, that's probably going to be it. I'm not feeling very motivated today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #3664
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 25,417 Times in 7,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, I took the day off from work - so I could go by DMV, see my insurance agent, pick up a few more tall boxes, bought some new curtain rods to go with beautiful curtains that were given to me, and picked up the keys to the studio, then marveled at the beautiful sunset (late last night).

Today, I'm up early, waiting for the mover's to arrive, they should be here soon. Then my next task, with the help of my friends here in town, is to put my studio together and then watch another sunset tonight. We have pearly skies right now, but the clouds should burn off soon, by noon, and the weather should be fairly warm. Cool by late evening (hopefully).

Tags
accomplished, today