uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked my self UP

Beasley did find this amusing today, but while we were at the grocery store I would hide behind displays and then jump out at people and yell, "Peek-a-boo!".

I cracked myself up everytime I did it.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #442
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Turned out my date today was an ex-nun. I asked her what she thought the per cent of nuns were lesbian. She said, "80-90%".

I said: "Seriously?" She said: "Well, based on the number I slept with in my order, that is".

Cracked me up!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #443
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...and, apparently, CBS deleted the jokes about Mr. Bachman

funny but sad in a way

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #444
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Old 12-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #445
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ellen's Thoughts on 'The Virgin Diaries'

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/11/...aries_1130.php

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #446
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Brings new meaning to suck face...There's a reason to practice people!!!!!!!!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #447
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,095 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't feel like going to town tonight after busting my butt all day, so I asked Blade to pick up something I had forgot when we were in town, cleaning out the storage shed... he called from the store...

"what color are they?"

Me: that wasn't a question I expected
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 08:52 PM   #448
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

The Grover Near Far video...I'm still chuckling over that one.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #449
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A Swedish Chef video posted here today...with pumpkins becoming pies...OMG...cracked me up and made me feel infinitely better (home with cold tonight...sigh) Still smiling though!
Old 12-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #450
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
A Swedish Chef video posted here today...with pumpkins becoming pies...OMG...cracked me up and made me feel infinitely better (home with cold tonight...sigh) Still smiling though!
Aaawww Tea, snuggly blanket and movie will help...promise! Feel better!!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #451
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Aaawww Tea, snuggly blanket and movie will help...promise! Feel better!!!

Check...check and check! Will do! Thanks Scuba!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #452
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

My 6 year old great niece at her Birthday Party today, telling me all about Justin Bieber....what a crack up, she was telling me about his shoes, lol.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #453
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Old 12-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #454
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The Massachusetts DMV no longer issues renewal notices for drivers licenses. Same might be true for professional and trade licenses as well.

Apparently they feel if you are old enough to drive and have a career, you are old enough to remember to renew your licenses.

Drivers licenses are renewed every 5 years; trades and prof every 2 years. It is a cost cutting measure. But I wonder how much revenue is lost when people forget?

I cant remember what I had for breakfast.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #455
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jimmy Kimmel - I gave my kids a terrible present

Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #456
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

Flashback to last years Christmas party, when a coworker informed me that the dish she brought to the pot luck, was mac & cheese made with breast milk !!!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #457
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Exactly why I dont like to eat stuff that I dont know who cooked it or how clean their kitchen is.....ewwwwww no thanks I want to know what I'm eating

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #458
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Scrumptious View Post
Kids sure have a sense of entitlement.

When I was a kid I had to get a job (this was before the child labor laws) and work overtime to make money for xmas. I had to walk to it uphill twenty miles both ways in the dark through snow and freezing rain, and then I had to buy my own presents and buy the wrapping paper and wrap them myself. And it had to be stuff we needed around the house like hamburg and rice and comet cleanser. And I always said thank you when I unwrapped them.

What's wrong with kids today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #459
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, this is old, but I just came across it today and it did crack me up!

"Best man left bleeding after being hit in head by flying dildo"

February 12, 2011

by Richard Farmer
The Northern Territory News once again has staked its claim for Best Headline of the year!

Entertainment for Peter Rolih’s pre-wedding party was inspired by that famous scene of the woman expelling the ping pong balls in the comedy film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. But this time the projectiles were not little celluloid objects but something rather more solid. And when the scantily clad exotic dancer performed her party trick – shooting dildos at the guests from her private parts, best man Darwin architect Jure Skumavc, 31, found himself in the firing line. As the Rupert Murdoch ownedNorthern Territory News reports this morning, Mr Skumavc was injured by the bullet-shaped, pink, sex toy – measuring about 12cm in length.

Mr Skumavc was still sporting a scar on his forehead at Mr Rolih’s wedding nearly three weeks after being dinged by the artificial dong.

Mr Skumavc said about eight other friends joined Mr Rolih for the party. He said the pink projectile was flying an impressive 7m across the room and looping about 2m high. “It wasn’t a strong shot (when it hit me in the head),” he said. “It probably just landed on an awkward sort of angle.”

“She was shooting it through the room from one corner to the other,” he said. “Other people got it in their chest and knees. I was the only one bleeding. It was my turn and it landed straight on my forehead. “She started apologising straight away but I just said it was fine … then I touched my forehead and there was blood."

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #460
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
Flashback to last years Christmas party, when a coworker informed me that the dish she brought to the pot luck, was mac & cheese made with breast milk !!!
Was that before or after you had eaten some, lol!

~Washington Post