Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 04-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #61
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

The acknowledgement of my own self worth. Seeing/hearing others confirm what I already know about myself can help self esteem and personal growth.

And reactions. Seeing someone affected by me gives me a natural high.
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #62
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Heels, stockings, flirty dresses, eyebrow waxing, pedicures, Big Sexy Hair hairspray, feeling protected, feeling loved.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #63
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

-That "fresh-out-of-the-shower" feeling
-The resounding, firm "click" of a really nice pair of heels in a relatively empty/quiet public place with hard floors. Makes me super aware of my own presence and feminine presentation
-Really close, intimate, long (30 seconds or more) hugs
-Those days you go shopping and everything fits! :-o
-Silk sheets, smooth legs, a window cracked open, and someone to warm me up...
-That heady, heavy-lidded expression on their face as you pull away from a kiss
-Leaning back into a deliciously hot bath while they sit on the edge of the tub...
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #64
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Exercising power in its many forms

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 02:22 PM   #65
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Getting noticed..... not for my house cleaning, not for my brain but just for me. Don't get mad at me if I spend a couple of hours per week on my appearance, it is who I am. I am also a professional so if I don't come home until 7, don't be mad --- let's go to dinner. After work, I am yours but.... if I am late coming home, know that I need that for me... and, while you are one of the most important people in my life, I am not less important. I am not jealous, I am not vindictive.... just let me be me and I'll let you be you but please, notice me.
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 04:03 PM   #66
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

~ Painting my natural nails that don't need acrylic
~ Cooking & baking for my Partner
~ Vintage styles
~ Classical music, depending on the circumstances
~ Wearing some makeup that is just enough, no extremes
~ Looking "pretty" specifically for That Person
~ The look between eyes say all that words don't need to
~ Handwriting letters
~ Being soft-spoken
~ Being the one carrying the purse
~ Long skirts at the beach, walking in the breeze barefoot
~ Wearing light, sweet scents that are not too strong (baby lotion, a little body spray)
~ my crazy socks at bedtimes (from Betty Boop to all colors of the rainbow)

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lately, it's been taking better care of myself that has flipped my trigger. Exercise, maintenance, sleeping more, cooking for myself instead of nuking something and things of that nature. Oh, and pairing a tiny top that's kind of like a sports bra and a camisole had a baby with a darling pair of low-riding pajama pants. For some reason, the way these two items lay on my body makes me feel sexy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #68
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

I love my sundresses. I feel so sexy and girly in them. My Butch gives me that special look when I have on one of my favorite sundress. Every year we have a carnival that sells bohemian sundresses and I get two. My Butch goes with me and and she helps me choose which ones I want. I have 6 now.
Old 05-26-2014, 07:03 PM   #69
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

-jeans that hug my ass so tight they feel like a second skin.
-perfume. My 2 current faves are Jimmy Choo and Gucci- Guilty Black. Scents are intoxicating.
-when I let my hair down at the end of the day and strip down to almost nothing...the almost makes it sexy.
-slow, smooth hands, running over my curves.
-pantyhose, stockings, heels, boots.
-anything leather.
-dresses. That's why I own a few.
-showing skin. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist at times.
-freshly done nails. The way my feet and legs feel after a pedi.
-music you can slow dance to.
-a drink or three. lol
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #70
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Sexy not as in ready to fuck but sexy as in still sorta bad-ass for an old lady --
  • Figuring out a thorny problem at work and seeing the positive outcome
  • Taking off and driving somewhere just because I've never been there before
  • Seeing my not insubstantial check show up in my bank account every month
  • Applying for some jobs just to gauge the market and having every single one call me for an interview.
  • Righteous acts of rebellion -- like supporting my union
  • Hard work outside
  • Getting whatever done without a lot of striving and fretting because I am old and have done it before -- many times.
  • Catching myself doing something that reminds me of my great aunts and the long line of strong women who came before me.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #71
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I've found getting my legs waxed gives me that so sexy feeling. The warm wax, the snap and sting, and then the smoothness. Makes me walk around with a sexy inner smile for awhile.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:28 AM   #72
clodie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Always she

clodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputationclodie Has the BEST Reputation

Looking good in general gives me confidence, but there's nothing like a red lipstick. My lips are small and being able to slightly enlarge them with make up just makes me look so much more feminine, looking feminine is confidence for me... because that's who I am inside.
clodie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clodie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #73
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's interesting that since i became so ill, i have a really hard time feeling sexy. My fighting with social security, the lack of energy, loss of focus toward a goal, my rapidly decreasing memory and just life in general are working together to make me feel worthless.

So for ME, sexy seems to be tied into how i feel, and how i feel about myself. My wife still thinks I'm sexy and shows it in many ways (thank God), but I'm hoping that i can get my "sexy" back soon.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #74
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

A private request to read aloud.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 04:39 PM   #75
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

Certain outfits.

From time to time I like to wear skirts.
Most of the times tho I'm much more of a jeans type. I love tight jeans that fit perfectly. I also like shirts that show a little cleavage but not with them falling out or over doing it. Tank tops of course. Shorts and bathing suit top. Hair being down. Having my nails done. Oh yeah I also love my boots.

Those are some of the things.
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 12:52 PM   #76
bicentennialjenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

bicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputationbicentennialjenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clodie View Post
Looking good in general gives me confidence, but there's nothing like a red lipstick. My lips are small and being able to slightly enlarge them with make up just makes me look so much more feminine, looking feminine is confidence for me... because that's who I am inside.
i adore red lipstick. don't see others wearing it much. i'm always on a quest for the best brand and shade of red. i feel instantly better once i'm wearing it.
bicentennialjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bicentennialjenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 02:09 PM   #77
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation
Default mornings

Those mornings when my hair is just the right kind of messy and it looks like a hot mess.

Right after a workout at the gym

My little black dress with my highest heels.

When I get that "look"
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 06:37 PM   #78
thedreamerin

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, or miss
Relationship Status:
single

thedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputationthedreamerin Has the BEST Reputation
Default A couple things I do

To feel like I'm sexy? I'll give myself a full body scrub, scrub my face and everywhere else. Get myself nicely smooth shaven, and rub oil in my skin. Maybe if I am feeling particularly in the mood I put on my little negligee. I know I have no one to look at it, but I feel sexy with all that blue lace on me .
thedreamerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedreamerin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2015, 11:39 PM   #79
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

These days it's very hard to feel sexy outside of the house. Student life of no time or money to look pretty - I have to cut my own hair (and I can't cut hair), massage oil stained gender neutral worn school clothes to do practical labs and study group in, Wearing just hand me downs from my moms friends in the praries (over sized potato sack shapeless clothing in very unflattering shades of brown and grey), no time for make up, wieght gain as the study intensity picks up, working in the clinic till 10pm then getting up at 6:45 and running to school to be there at 8:15 to start all over again, study groups all weekend long...

I feel the most worn out, ugly, unsexy, unattractive I have in four years (when my exwife and I were too poor to eat properly or have any money to even take the bus to socialise). I even had a group of people make fun of the way I look on the train coming home late from clinic the other night.

So it's hard to keep any kind of bodily self esteem up. Instead I am focusing on how much good I am doing for my career, how often I help people stop being in physical pain, how incredibly competent I feel about myself that in NO WAY has ANYTHING to do with what I look like. For the first time in my life as a feminine woman, my value is finally not associated with how I look. But my skills, intelligence and capability.

And I suddenly realise just how suffocating that cage can be - being valued for sex appeal - since I'm no longer in it. Yes, I feel a loss because it's what our value is intrinsically based on: first be pretty and sexy. THEN you can be smart, capable and skilled. But when you arent pretty/sexy *first*?

You have very little social value as a feminine gal. And I FEEL that lack of social value, quite hard.

At least, this is my epiphany. And one I've been told over and over and didn't emotionally understand it till now.

So I'm trying to just be here. And absorb this lesson.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 10-23-2015 at 11:48 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 02:47 PM   #80
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

When a person expresses how much pleasure they experience when involved in an intelligent conversation with me. This makes me feel entirely sexy, to be appreciated for my intelligence.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme