Old 07-23-2014, 09:27 AM   #421
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

COR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM

_______an oldie but goodie.

and indeed - how could i ever take my eyes off you. You are without a doubt - the single most beautiful woman in the world to me. Yes, always.

I love you.
COR FORTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #422
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

COR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST ReputationCOR FORTE Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I wrote you a letter today….but, I remember and know that I used to write to you “this way” as well…and I don’t do that so much anymore…the excuse of not much time or too busy - is just that - an excuse…and I apologize for that…so, why do I write today? Is it a special occasion or your birthday or our anniversary? No… its just an ordinary Sunday afternoon…but, as I was thinking about you - how much I love you-I realized that no day is ever “just ordinary” anymore - because every day I wake up and know that I love you and you love me - is made extraordinary by that fact alone…so, I took pen and paper in hand and wrote - and now, I write here….but how do you fill up an ocean’s depth (which is endless) worth of feelings in just a few lines. It’s impossible - and I suppose that very thought is what keeps songwriters and poets writing and keeps men like me - keep buying them - to somehow one day capture the perfect phrase or the perfect word that will describe everything you think and feel about the woman you love…because it always seems that there should just be “more” somehow than “i love you”….and yet, those words that phrase is indeed timeless no matter what words we put before it or after it and “with” it - it is still those words…i. love.you. that makes the heart stop momentarily or beat faster…those words that make you smile in the deepest part of your heart and soul - those words that just yes - make your mouth go dry and your unable to speak - and your palms are sweaty and your heart races….it does all those things and more…and it is for me to tell you - that it didn’t just happen the first time you told me or after three months when you told me - or after a year when you told me - it happens every time you tell me….and in case you needed or wanted to know - it happened again last night when you told me - it doesn’t matter where we are - or what we are talking about... if we are quiet with one another or if we are laughing about something we are watching on tv - or discussing a book we’ve read or something someone said - when you pause and you say in that quiet soft wonderful voice… “i love you” - my world both stops and begins in your eyes and in your voice and in your heart…and today - I wanted you to know that it doesn’t just happen “sometimes” - but every.time…I have never in my life experienced such depth of love and wonderment as I do with you…you are as I have said many times and I will say many more times I am sure - the single most beautiful woman in the world and God knows I don’t deserve you….but…I am ever grateful in my thoughts and my prayers every single day - that for whatever reason you chose me to love…you amaze me everyday - and yes, you still do take my breath away - every day - in so many ways. You are without a doubt - the beat of my heart and the love of my life and I adore and cherish everything about you. Yes, we both fall short sometimes - I believe that is called being human….but the falling short is never on purpose and we grow in so many ways in spite of our humanness sometimes….and, I don’t care a bit that I sound sappy or mushy - I love you without hesitation or reservation til death do I part - and I am not in the least bit embarrassed or ashamed or timid to say it and say it with a smile in my heart…I love you. Just. Always.

I never (ever) want to take what we share - you or “our” love for granted - I know that I have at times - that (human factor) again… …but, I should say it is never my “intention” to take you or our love for granted - because it is indeed - rare - one of a kind - and beyond description - I know that I am not perfect…but, I can and will promise you that I will always love you and care for you in the best way that I know how - and will love you and care for you to the best of my ability…I will never stop working at being the best man that I can be for you - for us…no matter what…because you, my incredible woman….deserve every happiness that life can bless you/us with…you are yes, an amazing woman - beautiful beyond comparison…the beauty of who you are inside - cannot help but be reflected in the beauty of you on the outside and I am so proud of you in every way. always. I love you, sweetheart. Just. Always.

So, on this very not so ordinary Sunday - I send you the song that I have left for you more than once and played for you when I asked you to marry me….its just as true now as it was then as it will be 10 -15 - 50 years from now……there truly is nothing I wouldn’t do for you - to make you feel my love……

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC31OtiCusI

I am indeed as I have also said many times - but, 'tis true. The single most lucky man in the world - to be blessed with your love. It is ( you - your love) the most precious thing in the world to me.......
Old 08-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #423
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #424
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation
Default My beautiful SS xo

When I first heard this song about 4 years ago (Wow it's been that long) it became the song for you. Still to this day, anytime I hear it, I think of you and I get a HUGE SMILE. At times I think back to that slide show of pics of you to this song that I made and makes me smile even more, thinking how perfect it is for you

That beautiful smile of yours, makes everyone around smile
Your eyes WOW! the twinkle and the way your eyes can "smile"
Your laugh is genuine and makes me laugh with you
Now those lips.....HOT DAYAM BABY!!!! I could kiss them all day long.....all night long......anytime....anywhere......
You're AMAZING just the way you are

Stay the way you are..........the beautiful soul and Rare Beauty that you are xo

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #425
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Red face WildHorses...

Song: Vanessa Da Mata - Amado

Quero dançar com você...

Papi each day with You is a miracle...
i am beyond grateful each day i get to be with You...

As Always,

Genesis <3
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #426
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Genesis,

http://www.izlesene.com/video/prince-adore/5274937

I love you girl!

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 09:22 PM   #427
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation
Default For My Frankie Boy!

I miss you kid! I know you were suffering but God needed another angel! Gone too soon buddy!

Love,
Your Uncle

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #428
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
When I first heard this song about 4 years ago (Wow it's been that long) it became the song for you. Still to this day, anytime I hear it, I think of you and I get a HUGE SMILE. At times I think back to that slide show of pics of you to this song that I made and makes me smile even more, thinking how perfect it is for you

That beautiful smile of yours, makes everyone around smile
Your eyes WOW! the twinkle and the way your eyes can "smile"
Your laugh is genuine and makes me laugh with you
Now those lips.....HOT DAYAM BABY!!!! I could kiss them all day long.....all night long......anytime....anywhere......
You're AMAZING just the way you are

Stay the way you are..........the beautiful soul and Rare Beauty that you are xo

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk
Love you two!
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #429
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default For anyone afraid to tell their crushes....

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 08:40 PM   #430
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #431
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Sweetest Day

Yes and No. The official “go and buy a Hallmark Card” Sweetest Day was on Saturday. So…no - today is not “Sweetest Day” as defined by the retailers of cards and gifts to spend your dollars on. I have never thought myself as a “romantic” per se…some might disagree…I think everyone has their own definition of what “romantic” is…I was never even one really to express sentiment too much at all…much less think about Hallmark Calendar Days such as “Sweetest Day” - BUT…then…all that was before…Before “you” …so, yes..now I think about special days and occasions, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, poems and letters and music and songs and how I can even possibly begin to express as I have said before the depth of feeling that dwells in the deepest part of my heart for you…I have heard men I have worked with or been around say … “it is so hard for me to tell my wife or girlfriend that I love her”…you see…for me…that is the most delightful three words in the world to me…because I have the honor, privilege and pure delight of being able to say them to “you”…I.Love.You. It is the single best part of my day…to say that to you…and if I’m lucky sometimes more than once…(smile). So, I can’t imagine how it could be or should be difficult for anyone who “truly” loves someone for those words to be difficult…but that’s just my thinking…personally…I can’t imagine “not” saying them to you…now…that is what would be hard….

I don’t even know that I’m particularly romantic…it is just that there is “so” much love, care, admiration, wonderment and complete respect for you in my heart…that it just comes out in all these different ways…you have this uncanny ability to make me feel absolutely every emotion - ALL at once and in such a good way….and I know you know I love you…but, I also like to remind you sometimes in different ways…that I don’t just love you…I absolutely adore and cherish you and even beyond ALL that. I just simply LIKE you… yep. Serious Like, my sweetheart. You make “my” world a better place to live in and I know you do for others too - and that is only one of the many reasons I adore you so…you have such a beautiful grace, refinement and complete unabashed beauty about you…it amazes me sometimes that it is me that you love…I mean…HOW or what did I ever do - to deserve such blessing…and yes, I truly feel that way…your warmth and caring and intelligence and sense of humor combined with your talent and quick wit - the fierceness with which you defend your friends, your country are second to none…the way you love me…yes - I know I’ve said a million different ways and I will keep saying it….your love amazes me everyday…after all this time - I still catch my breath and my heart pounds when you say “hi honey”…I never thought that those two words would be some of the most cherished words I would ever hear…(smile), but they are…but, again, it is because they come from you…no matter how my day goes…its always a good day…in some respects because of you…and I don’t care how cliche’ it sounds…you truly do keep me striving to be the best man that I can be…because you deserve no less…you demand nothing - but, God knows I would give you my last breath…

These past few weeks you can’t turn on a TV or listen to any kind of report or news item without hearing about George Clooney and Amal…how beautiful and absolutely stunning she is and how he just looks at her with “love” in his eyes…Me? I say…the reporters who talk about this - have obviously never seen you - because to me - you “define” the words absolutely stunning and beautiful” … but, you see…YOU are just as much so on the inside as well. And I’m also pretty sure…George Clooney has nothing on me - because I know I gaze in wonderment at “all” of who you are…and as I will always say - which makes me the single most lucky man. e.v.e.r. …but I guess those two found the secret…when you truly love deeply …you can’t hide it…people just “see” it on you…and its not difficult to find the words to say “i love you”…and you find yourself doing all those things you never thought you would…like blushing at the words “hi honey” and your heart pounding every time your love says hello…or thinking about the fact that it is “Sweetest Day”…or writing love letters...

What is that saying…I’m not going to look it up - so, if I’m wrong you can correct me later…was it Helen of Troy - they said her face could launch a thousand ships…you, my beautiful love…can do that too…and your smile….well…wow….is just….yeah. wow.

So..back to my first statement. Sweetest Day. Yes and No. No, because it is not the “official” day, but YES, because, and here it comes…..absolutely every day with you…loving you … is the sweetest day. ever. over and over and over again…and how can that NOT make me smile….

I love you. Just Always. Happy Sweetest Day!
Old 10-20-2014, 09:55 PM   #432
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

To all of my lost loved ones!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #433
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Default RIP L.B.

Thank you for being a great role model! You were a second father to me, I miss our talks and yelling at the TV during football games! RIP to the best godfather anyone can ask for!

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 01:42 AM   #434
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

I’d like to dedicate this to a certain someone. I’d call her my crush but it’s that and more.

I know it’s not exactly a high-brow choice but as well as the obvious sentiment, it’s full of energy and playfulness and joy and that’s how she makes me feel. It’s also a little frisky and, well, ditto.

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #435
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

For anyone who needs to remember a lost loved one!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #436
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Post Why?

A question you have asked me more than once – why do you love me? I have heard you ask me that when you were sad – upset – quizzical – unsure –happy – in quiet moments of reflection or completely out of the blue while we were talking about something else. I also answer the question – I never say “you know why”…I have heard other men say that… that’s a cop out…if a man can’t tell a woman “why” he loves her…she needs to find one that will…. and “you know why” is not an answer…just my opinion.

The question was posed again and so I take the time to not just tell you but to “put” it down for you – so you can read it again and again – until it soaks into the fabric of your skin – and melts into your heart and soul and goes so deep – that no matter where you are – what mood you are in – no matter the space or place – you will “know” why, but you can always ask me – because I will always tell.

As is the case when I try to write on paper letting the virtual ink spill on the paper – I am always not stuck in trying to figure out what to write – because I can always write of my love for you – but, the struggle is always how to even to begin to adequately express the depth…. it (this love of mine for you) truly is deeper than any ocean or higher than any mountain – of that I am sure and I search the right words and say a prayer that God allow me to be a poet if only for the time that I write out these words of love to you…

Why? There are a thousand reasons maybe even more…

I met you on a very cold and dreary day in January – a very unordinary day that has turned out to be the most extraordinary day of my entire life. I approached you cautiously…. I was shy – still am a lot of the time – oh – I can be bold on paper and in person…but you do render me…helpless sometimes in such a good way. In those early days and weeks the more we talked …I wondered how a woman so incredible could love just a simple country boy like me…what could I possibly offer you…so I gave you all that I had…my heart and you were gracious enough to receive it and make it yours – and my life has never been the same…. for the first time in my life…I felt completely alive…I think I wrote once before you make me feel every single possible emotion of love and passion and excitement and calm and peace and security and genuine care and kindness ALL at the same time…so my heart is always in some process of bursting with joy at any given time of the day for loving you…

You gave me the courage to step out and change my career and stood by me through all the tests and trials of that…and have rejoiced with me in my successes…I would not and could not have done all that I have accomplished without you – your oh so gentle care and daily encouragement…GOD, I am so damn lucky and blessed…I know this…I realize it each and every single day and I thank God each and every day for your presence in my life…your grace, your generosity, your care, your support, you laughter, your style, your love – oh God…your love – the way you love me…is the single most incredible thing that has ever happened to me – WILL ever happen…and I have heard people say oh “that” feeling goes away and I always wondered “why” – I mean why couldn’t you have that “oh God you take my breath away and I love you so much feeling” every single day…why does it fade and then you just settle into a “routine”…

You want to know WHY? That’s why…because after all these years…”that feeling” that others say just fades away…doesn’t fade…IT just gets better…. and grows deeper with each day and year that passes…. you don’t just live in my heart – you flow through my veins…. you are the beat of my heart…. from the moment I saw that smile...every time I breath – my heart beats twice…first for you – then for me…that is WHY…and because when your turn your head and your eyes twinkle and you smile and you say in only the way you can “I love you” … YOU take my breath away every single time you say the words – it feels like the first time you told me…and my heart flies out of my body and soars that is “why”… we are both individuals neither of us take that away from the other…but, yet connected as only people who love like we do are…

I love that as bold and brilliant as you are – that you recognize that I really am just a shy country boy…and you somehow within your grace – like that…even love that…you have such generosity of heart…you are so gracious…. that is “why” … you don’t need me to “do” anything for you…you are one of the strongest women in spirit and heart I know…but, you in your graciousness of heart allow me to be strong for you and at least let me try to rope the moon for you…that is “why”.

You are so richly talented and show such enthusiasm for what you do – what you learn the things that allow you to show your incredible talent and creativeness…it amazes me…that is “why”.

You are without a doubt the single most amazingly beautiful and stunning woman I have ever seen or will ever see – and you don’t even begin to know the effect you have on my heart – and when I tell you that – you grow quiet and give me that slow sweet smile and simply say “thank you”… you aren’t just beautiful in body – but in heart and mind and spirit – which only makes you shine that much more on the outside…and you do it so effortlessly – and that my dear love is a grace such as Jackie O or Grace Kelly had…effortless beauty – timeless grace…genuine heart…you love with a fierceness of heart…and it shows in all you do and say…that is “why”…

Your sense of humor and quick comebacks are second to none…and you never cease to amaze me everyday with something you say or some idea you have…. that is “why”

Your smile – oh God – that smile…. the purest thing I have ever seen – warms me on the coldest of days and carries me through bad days…and you always have one for me…even when you aren’t “feeling” like smiling…you “always” smile for me…that is “why”…
I always thought if I could somehow bottle the energy and beauty of your smile in a bottle and sprinkle it around – how much more beautiful the world would be…that’s how beautiful your smile is…that is “why”

I love your enthusiasm for learning - books – music – movies – LIFE in general…that is “why”

I love how you get shy when I gush on about how much I love you…that is “why”…

I love that you are bold enough and not afraid to ask me the difficult questions sometimes…. always secure in the knowledge that communication is the most important thing we can possess…and it is what keeps us alive and fresh and learning from one another… that is “why”

I love that you ask me “why do you love me?” because you know I won’t dodge the question and answer…I love that you want to know – that you want to hear me tell you – write to you why…that is “why”

I love the way your love the four pawed babies in our life…. your care and dedication to all life is second to none…that is “why”

I love how you want to help your friends help themselves…that is “why”

I love the way you laugh…. it is infectious… that is “why”

I love the way your voice sounds when you get tired and sleepy… that is “why” and I really love how you sound so sexy when you just wake up…. Thump. Thump. (Smile).

As cliché’ as it sounds…you have made me and inspire me to be “more” – not just for me – but when I am for me – it makes me “more” for you – for us.

Truth is – I have left out so many reasons why and I could write everyday and never write them all – but I will always tell you when you ask “why”.

I send you songs all the time – but when writing this to you tonight – I think about two especially so by Tim McGraw…he sings a song called “one of those nights” …and another truth is that my love – every day and every night with you – no matter the time or the space no matter the mood…is “one of those nights” ----I can truly say that every moment of my life with you is “memorable” in a good way and you cause the deepest happiness in my heart…that is “why”

The other song is “Unbroken” … from even the first smile you left me “unbroken”…and you filled my life and my heart with a passion for all that life has to offer in so many ways…and you have taken this ole’ country boys hand and guided me into your heart – gently and softly but with certainty and made me yours…and that is an honor that only God could have blessed me with and that is “why” – and I pray every day – that God continue to give me the spirit of heart and mind to love you as I should every minute of every day….OH – I know I screw up…and God knows I’m not perfect – but you don’t expect me to be… and that is “why”…

I’m not shy or embarrassed to say that I believe with my entire heart that God brought us together…and He has placed within me such a depth of heart and belief and faith and unconditional love for you…no wind, no storm, no circumstance, no time, no distance, no person, nothing penetrates that love…it is solid and steady and can and will withstand any storm that might blow our way – that is a guarantee…how can I say that? I just can…because your heart and life run through my own heart and veins…and it is for you that I breath…that is “why”.

Why do I love you? Because you are the woman that I love. You are the beat of my heart and I love you with the depth of the ocean….no.matter.what.
The Following User Says Thank You to COR FORTE For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #437
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation
Default <3

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 12:54 PM   #438
COR FORTE

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile Thinking Out Loud...again... :)

I sent this song to you a few weeks ago through the soft whisper thread…because well i thought it just incredibly beautiful…and I still do…which is why I send it to you again…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-E...V9pT6w&index=1

I also send it again because of a conversation I had some few nights ago with some friends from the FD…I was asked to join them at their annual “winter” dinner…the conversation turned toward teasing in a lighthearted way a few of them that were still single…and asking them - when they were going to settle down and get married...and so it went - some teasing back and forth - all in good fun….

I just sat back and listened as I often do when listening to these types of conversations…and then one of them looked at me and said….

…I’m waiting…you know..not just for anybody but for the ‘perfect’ one…a woman that makes me smile all the time like you do (as he looked at me)…and I thought for more than a few moments before I commented… and then this is what I said….smiling while I did so...

I said…that yes…my sweet, beautiful lady does make me smile…everyday, even without trying to - because that is just how special you are…i also told him that he was absolutely right…he should wait for a woman that would make him smile not on the outside, but deep down in his soul…because when that happens the feeling can’t help but be reflected on the outside….and then I smiled even deeper when I said…that while I admired his search for the “perfect” woman…i had to tell him that “the” perfect woman was not out there - for that one true perfect woman was already “taken” (and I mean that in all the good ways)…and you will be all shy even reading this…I can see you looking down and your cheeks being a bit red at my enthusiastic gestures and words for how much I love you….but, it is true….you will say you aren’t perfect…but, you are to me…and you will never convince me otherwise…you are the true flawless diamond….that rarest of treasures…oh I know (none of us are perfect) …but don’t you see - even what imperfections you might think you have are even perfect to me…I can honestly say from the deepest part of my heart…there is not one single thing about you that I do not love….for even those things you don’t think are perfect - they are to me…because all those things make you “you” ….and there is no one single person that is more beautiful to me than you….you shine with such brilliance….and when the sun shines or the night moon is out they only enhance every curve and shadow and corner of your beauty - and the brightest light and beauty of all comes from inside your heart…oh what a heart you have …and i am forever thankful and grateful that (your) heart loves this ole’ country boy…Never could I ask for a greater blessing…than your love in my heart….and the presence of you in my life on a daily basis…

It is no wonder that every boy from 2 to 92 has just a little bit of a crush on you…. …I can’t blame them or fault them…because I am no different…Of course I still have a crush on you…that is part of the magic between us that never fades….and as the song says…I fall in love with you everyday….seeing you. hearing you, looking at you, talking to you, loving you - is like a gift I get to open every single day….so, of course I smile from my soul - outward….how could i not? Never have i been more happy, content, and peaceful than for loving you and receiving your love in return….

So, while I told the young man at dinner that he absolutely should wait for the “one” that would make him smile from the inside out, and I’m sure he would find the “one” for him…but “the” perfect woman…well….she was not available….for reasons I will never probably understand she chose to love me….and me? I spend every day of my life….until my i will draw my last breath ….loving her in return….

The song? Oh - I didn’t forget about the song….as I have said - i’ve sent you many songs…but this one….yeah - something about this one…and the beauty of the dance in the video….when I close my eyes I see “us” dancing … and this warm indescribable feeling washes over me inside and out…..and i think that if I could put this “dance” into words of my own … it would be how you make me feel (literally) every minute of everyday…my heart, mind, body and soul are always in a state of “this dance” at any given point of the day or night…..so, I send the song again and tell you….this song…the dance, the words, the music…is how you make me feel….every day… and yet… (so much more).

I adore you….and cherish every part of you - inside and out - till death do I part…. you truly do leave me breathless….every day of our life…

I remain….faithfully yours. Just. Always.

Dance with me?
Old 02-08-2015, 09:57 AM   #439
BluIze's Bass

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/Hym or She/Her ... Good with both.
Relationship Status:
Dancing around in Maggie's rainbow bubble. She'll be my bride 11/07/15!

BluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST ReputationBluIze's Bass Has the BEST Reputation

To my babygirl! Can't wait for 11/7/15!

D

Like the fish or the beer

BluIze's Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BluIze's Bass For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2015, 11:22 AM   #440
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default durx8 <3

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: