Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,117 Times in 4,728 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

thank you Besame ~ good movie
Old 12-17-2020, 11:40 PM   #14682
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow visiting my family makes me want a family of my own... why is my biological clock doing this to me in the middle of my master's program while 1000% single lol
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 12:56 AM   #14683
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 22,032 Times in 3,828 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Wow visiting my family makes me want a family of my own... why is my biological clock doing this to me in the middle of my master's program while 1000% single lol
As an older friend who was a mother told me when I started feeling this way: "Your biological clock will stop doing this to you in a few years. On the other hand, if you have kids, you will have them for the rest of your life."

I chose to get a tattoo instead of kids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon and Yoko Ono
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 01:18 AM   #14684
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
I wonder why people have stopped talking. Maybe all the older folks are all talked out and the younger folks are not interested in interacting in this way. Maybe it's private groups but I haven't found any that are active like this place was at one time. I know the butch/femme dynamic is not celebrated like it once was but there has to be butches and femmes around somewhere. I mean where did they all go? No next generation? We have died out like dinosaurs? Extinct? I mean we don't even have conversations about our imminent extinction and what happened. Where have all the butches gone?
It seems to me that all the women who would have id'ed as butch in the past have now decided that they must be transgender. I don't know what's going on with the femmes - they're probably all wearing lululemons now if they have to go out and wearing pajamas all day with no make up while they work at home. I'm being kind of sarcastic, but . . . not really. My high femme days are few and far between. I think the pandemic is contributing to the demise of the butch/femme community.

I had hoped that the pandemic would actually bring our community closer, trapped in front of our computers as we all are now. But it doesn't seem to have worked out that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But I'm not the only one

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 05:07 AM   #14685
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,096 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
It seems to me that all the women who would have id'ed as butch in the past have now decided that they must be transgender. I don't know what's going on with the femmes - they're probably all wearing lululemons now if they have to go out and wearing pajamas all day with no make up while they work at home. I'm being kind of sarcastic, but . . . not really. My high femme days are few and far between. I think the pandemic is contributing to the demise of the butch/femme community.

I had hoped that the pandemic would actually bring our community closer, trapped in front of our computers as we all are now. But it doesn't seem to have worked out that way.

Still here. Still butch.

I can only speak for myself but this year has been one big kick in the gut. I sank into myself for a good part of it. I was never a frequent contributor but would pipe up on occasion. It seems that with the disappearance of chat and many of the regular Planeteers the fluff threads are all that remain. Even my dinners have gotten too boring to post about.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #14686
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Daddy's girl <3

Thanked 14,000 Times in 2,948 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Still here. Still Femme. Still getting dressed for work every day. Except for yesterday's snow day. My partner is as butch as ever which is about 100% max. So that speaks for my two people in the world. I agree, things are blending, a lot of folks transitioning- which- I'm glad they have the opportunity to do so when that's their true self and they can live it. I think a lot of people are "computered out" if they work from home and are on zoom and stuff all day. But we were petering here before covid so.... there's that. In general, communities all over are breaking down/changing/diminishing. We usually have a pretty active GBLTQ meet up group where I live and just looking at that one pocket, not being able to have meet ups, has really liquidated our community.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 02:57 PM   #14687
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,590 Times in 2,474 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

Yes, I suppose some people given no other option, would have previously identified as butch but now are able to imagine a truer identity for themselves. Over the past few years there has occurred opportunity for deep internal exploration of gender for a lot of people. Gender studies became the darling of universities giving rise to many thought provoking ideas and lots of writing surrounding gender and personal gender expression. Such discourse has allowed a diverse range of people to explore gender and look inward. It's given many people the language to express who they feel they really are inside. People can embrace identities that feel right for them that were not understood twenty years ago. Non binary, third gender and genderqueer are some of the identities that may be a better fit for many. I do think non binary works well for me, although I still claim my identity as a butch woman. Historically I have struggled identifying as either of the gender options recognized by the majority of society. I am not comfortable with either exclusively. I'm not clear what a blended version of both looks like for me. I cannot let go of a female identity because of my feminist ideology and I am never comfortable with identifying as male because of the patriarchy, the misogynistic world view and the privilege inherent in a male identity. So I flounder a lot. Not exactly sure who I am or what fits for me. I have been most comfortable identifying as a butch woman but over the years I've come to the realization that for me it doesn't matter that much. I am comfortable in my skin even if I'm not sure how to name it.

I often thought of myself as transgender because of my experience of being uncomfortable with society's definition of woman and could not see myself reflected there. But my feelings regarding the transgender community is reminiscent of how some people feel about the lesbian community. They would never identify as a lesbian because of their experience with the community. My experience with the transgender community is similar. Many transgender people insist on referring to butches as cisgendered. While some maybe okay with that I have never felt that worked for me. I struggled too long and too hard internally because my sex and gender did not match and my gender incongruence resulted in many negative experiences for me throughout my life. It's like spitting in my face to call me cisgendered. You shouldn't insist on giving people identities that they do not claim for themselves. This turned me off and made me protect my butch identity even more. At this point in my life I no longer give a fat rat's ass. I am a butch woman who is not cisgendered and is comfortable with a non binary identity.

But the interesting question I ponder often is what has become of the butch-femme dynamic in this brave new world. Gender identities are not sexual orientation. So what does new language for gender, new ways of defining oneself, different boundaries for self identification mean for sexual attraction? As a new generation of queers come of age what will define their attractions? Transgender include all types of sexual orientation so there are some queers in there. Non binary as well and third gender and genderqueer. Will there be a similar dynamic with a different name? Like gender, the boundaries of sexual orientation has expanded exponentially. It's a pretty exciting time to be young and exploring sexuality. I am neither but academically speaking it's interesting to consider.

Randy Rainbow
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2020, 03:33 PM   #14688
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,117 Times in 4,728 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

there will always be B&F in our community ~ everyone has gone on facebook or sites for younger aged people . When it comes to peoples sexual identity ~ I don't wanna know lolol I know who I am and what I like ~ that's all I need to know. ~~ ** wink **
Old 12-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #14689
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,165 Times in 4,302 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Re:Cin's post

And THAT is the kind of post we used to have here before we drifted off almost entirely into recipes for cabbage rolls and corn bread.

I'm not smart enough or well versed enough to write that kind of post but I sure as hell loved reading it and learned a whole lot about one person's identity journey. Breadcrumbs for my own walk in the woods.

For some, that is reason enough to treasure this site and keep returning.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:04 PM   #14690
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 7,273 Times in 1,569 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Yes, I suppose some people given no other option, would have previously identified as butch but now are able to imagine a truer identity for themselves. Over the past few years there has occurred opportunity for deep internal exploration of gender for a lot of people. Gender studies became the darling of universities giving rise to many thought provoking ideas and lots of writing surrounding gender and personal gender expression. Such discourse has allowed a diverse range of people to explore gender and look inward. It's given many people the language to express who they feel they really are inside. People can embrace identities that feel right for them that were not understood twenty years ago. Non binary, third gender and genderqueer are some of the identities that may be a better fit for many. I do think non binary works well for me, although I still claim my identity as a butch woman. Historically I have struggled identifying as either of the gender options recognized by the majority of society. I am not comfortable with either exclusively. I'm not clear what a blended version of both looks like for me. I cannot let go of a female identity because of my feminist ideology and I am never comfortable with identifying as male because of the patriarchy, the misogynistic world view and the privilege inherent in a male identity. So I flounder a lot. Not exactly sure who I am or what fits for me. I have been most comfortable identifying as a butch woman but over the years I've come to the realization that for me it doesn't matter that much. I am comfortable in my skin even if I'm not sure how to name it.

I often thought of myself as transgender because of my experience of being uncomfortable with society's definition of woman and could not see myself reflected there. But my feelings regarding the transgender community is reminiscent of how some people feel about the lesbian community. They would never identify as a lesbian because of their experience with the community. My experience with the transgender community is similar. Many transgender people insist on referring to butches as cisgendered. While some maybe okay with that I have never felt that worked for me. I struggled too long and too hard internally because my sex and gender did not match and my gender incongruence resulted in many negative experiences for me throughout my life. It's like spitting in my face to call me cisgendered. You shouldn't insist on giving people identities that they do not claim for themselves. This turned me off and made me protect my butch identity even more. At this point in my life I no longer give a fat rat's ass. I am a butch woman who is not cisgendered and is comfortable with a non binary identity.

But the interesting question I ponder often is what has become of the butch-femme dynamic in this brave new world. Gender identities are not sexual orientation. So what does new language for gender, new ways of defining oneself, different boundaries for self identification mean for sexual attraction? As a new generation of queers come of age what will define their attractions? Transgender include all types of sexual orientation so there are some queers in there. Non binary as well and third gender and genderqueer. Will there be a similar dynamic with a different name? Like gender, the boundaries of sexual orientation has expanded exponentially. It's a pretty exciting time to be young and exploring sexuality. I am neither but academically speaking it's interesting to consider.
Well said.

I have always thought that butches were a third gender. To consider that our entire human race is only two genders, as complex and unique as we are, seems somewhat arrogant and yet simplistic. I do believe we are entering a new generation of discovery where not only will multiple genders be realized but that they may be fluid as well. It is indeed a very exciting time to be young and coming into your own. Biases and pegged genders as well as the gay or straight sexuality trap, are becoming archaic ways of thinking.
Old 12-22-2020, 12:52 PM   #14691
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,590 Times in 2,474 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Here's what's on my mind today. Way back in the day when I was considering transgender as an identity I really felt like it fit somewhere, somehow for me. When I would look in a mirror there was always a moment of shock while I realized my idea of who I was did not match with the reality. I was always unpleasantly surprised by my breasts. You'd think I would have retained the knowledge of their existence, but I was able to put them out of my mind. Until I saw them. They were so disconcerting. I'd be like what are these things doing there.

Over time I decided I was not interested in transitioning but I spent a bit of time considering it and what I understood for myself was my attraction to femmes were/are a part of a transgender/transgressive sexual orientation. I am not transgender in the way that I feel my sex is male but I feel butch as a sort of transgender identity much more than I feel it to be a transgressive identity. I understand femme as a more transgressive one. Both are subversive in my mind. So I understand butch and femme attraction as a transgender/transgressive attraction. A yin/yang attraction to a degree. Which I think can be duplicated in other non binary identities and sexual attractions and orientations. Maybe

Randy Rainbow
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2020, 04:54 PM   #14692
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
C. has proposed...02/13/21

Thanked 30,315 Times in 7,373 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default RIP KT Oslin

Just read that KT Oslin passed away. She was 78! I saw her in HotLanta years ago...when she first began her career. She wore a silk brocade gold jacket, sleeves rolled up and long, black gloves, up to her elbow. When asked about them, she told the crowd, an older lady friend of mine gave me these, said it will be your trademark. I LOVED 80's Ladies of hers!! I have all of music on CD's a friend recorded for me.

RIP KT...the lovely gloved one!!
Old 12-24-2020, 07:34 PM   #14693
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Rico's girl <3

Thanked 29,477 Times in 9,065 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind is how awesome it is that President-Elect Joe Biden is appointing exceptionally competent people from the LGBTQ community to posts in the Biden-Harris administration.

You can read about the latest news, over @ The Advocate.
Old 12-25-2020, 07:03 AM   #14694
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 29,613 Times in 7,322 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My family. I seldom get homesick, but I’m really missing them this holiday season.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 03:21 PM   #14695
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 106,272 Times in 24,943 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a nice chat with my dad today. It's been good to reconnect.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2020, 07:05 PM   #14696
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,927 Times in 1,368 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

I am so sorry to hear of K.T.s passing. I met that lovely woman five times and each time I gave her a boomerang (I'll always come back as in her song). Each time I wrote when and where on it and she said she hung them in her hallway in her home. I saw her three times in concert, twice in Canada and have lots of her posters and autographs. She was such a nice person and I know her health was failing but did not know she had passes. RIP K.T. you are among the stars and have found your place, sing to the angels.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 06:23 AM   #14697
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 29,613 Times in 7,322 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sight unseen

Am probably going to purchase my next home sight unseen.

Found a condo I like, my offer has been accepted, but there’s no way I will make it there in time for the home inspection early next week.

I have a relative who can view it, but that’s not the same. I trust my realtor, but not to the extent of choosing my home.

With the inauguration next week, it would be my luck to fly there this weekend and run into some MAGA fucktards in the airport or on the plane. This is what I’m most concerned about because the inauguration is next Wednesday.

Thought of flying first class (smaller cabin, less people, less chance for COVID?) but I could end up dealing with MAGA haters because they fly first class, too. There will probably be more undercover Marshals on the plane than usual, but I DON’T TRUST ANYONE TO PROTECT ME if I’m caught up in some MAGA shit on a plane or in an airport.

I might travel there the following week (after the inauguration), but by then I would have approved the deal. Still, I’d get a chance to see the condo and could still pull out of the deal, but would lose my deposit. Maybe that’s the price I’ll have to pay to buy a condo during a pandemic and political upheaval.

I’m researching “buying a home sight unseen,” am speaking with people, using technology (Google Maps street views), and am writing a list of questions and concerns for the home inspector and realtor.

I’ve been lucky with finding places to live. Have loved most homes I’ve lived in.

Here’s hoping the condo Gods aren’t laughing at me.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 03:48 PM   #14698
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 8,979 Times in 2,647 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering when or if Walmart grocery items coming through the mail will arrive. My most recent food delivery order placed with them was hell. I've had so many issues ordering food online from our local store I'm not going to anymore, or recommend anyone else take that risk either, it's just not worth it. However, I've always had good luck buying both food and grocery items through Walmart and having them shipped direct to my home from the manufacturer, wholesaler, non-Walmart retailer and so on. So here's to hoping.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2021, 10:09 PM   #14699
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

I'm thinking how much trouble it is breaking in a new phone and getting it set up the way I want. I was not even able to answer calls on my new phone, until I chatted with tech support and was told what to change in my settings. Who would think that being able to turn off answering your phone would even be a valid choice? It's a phone, for Pete's sake.

But I'm not the only one

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2021, 04:08 AM   #14700
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 31,639 Times in 13,981 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
A doctor's appointment in Tacoma on Monday...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: