stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I recently purchased Calvin Klein Euphoria and I really like the smell on me more than from the bottle. Go try on a variety and see what smells best on you. Have your gal help you as well.. they are always the best when it comes to making that decision.
Sleepy-You're right that Amanda should come help me.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #22
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I' get Axe. Just try a variety, see what appeals to you.

I Also have a few colognes from Avon - Wild Country, Urban Edge which is McDreamys, Derek Jeters Driven BlACK, RPM Intense, and Iron Man

Avon runs specials all the time and can get B1G1 or Buy One Get One Half. They also have bodywash, soaps, and aftershave.

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #23
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #24
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Versace (for men)

One spray, walk through it.

I have never tried Cool Waters (Red Falg's choice), but have a friend who wears it and I really like the scent.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #25
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,770 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Versace (for men)

One spray, walk through it.

I have never tried Cool Waters (Red Falg's choice), but have a friend who wears it and I really like the scent.
Cool Water smells pretty good at least on me. Course so does musk. Someone gave me Tim Mcgraw not sure I like that smell on me.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Also, go into a store, spray one cologne on one wrist, one on the other. Walk around store. Check scents 20 minutes later. That will tell you what both will end up smelling like on you.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #27
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

What smells great on me may smell atrocious on another. Do your homework, Toughys right don't mix to match, it usually ends up a hot mess.

Perfumers have for hundreds if not a few thousand years lived with the scents, the process hasn't changed much in all this time. Skin chemistry plays an important part in what will be pleasant as opposed to smelling like a wet dog. Take your time, and experience them til you find your olfactory match.
Have fun and definitely get your S/O involved.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #28
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I use Davidoff's Cool Water.

I have recently become acquainted with getting whiffs of women's LAMB cologne on a certain femme.
O-h y-e-a.
O-h y-e-a.

And her LAMB cologne is great too!

... just walking the dawg ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #29
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I use Davidoff's Cool Water.

I have recently become acquainted with women's LAMB cologne on a certain femme ... A little sniff/wiff here and there.
O-h y-e-a.
O-h y-e-a.

And her LAMB cologne is great too!

.... just walking the dawg ...
Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #30
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch

cK1

Those are the only 2 I ever use..Fierce even gets the guys attention when they ask me what cologne I am wearing.I figure its a compliment
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #31
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

*laughing*
I see I double posted. This cell phone is a real kick in the pants. This blooper is minor when comparing with some others.
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #32
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

I like the scented lotions of bath and body works signature collection. They still sometimes make me sneezy but they aren't as strong as a spray on cologne
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #33
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

yeah twilight woods for men is a good one from B&BW.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #34
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an Armani maniac. Been wearing it for years. I also have Cartier and Polo Sport. Coolwater smells pretty good too. Don't ever buy cologne at Walmart. 95% is crap or cheap-ass knockoffs...ewww... I also heard EbAy dilutes. I agree, take someone with you to a store, and walk around. Old Spice deoderant with Head and Shoulders shampoo smells good coming out of the shower too. I think Axe is awful. With colognes, you get what you pay for. And yeah..keep them out of the light, they come in those boxes for a reason.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #35
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I wear (and therefore highly recommend) Armani Mania, Obsession, and Burberry.

Fierce by A&F is also pretty nice, though I prefer the others I just mentioned.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #36
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE has some great fragrances for guys too made from natural ingredients of wood, juniper, extracts, spices and essential oils. I enjoy Verbena and the soaps.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #37
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

for the cool season i like
polo explorer
dirty english
hugo

for the warm season i like
adidas team force
john varvatos vintage

i keep
avon's tai winds (mallard decanter only)
in reserve for all my special occasions
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #38
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Off the top of Arc's Dresser...

Here are my favorites...

Versace (men's), Acqua Di Gio, Tuscany Per Uomo (my favorite!), Eternity For Men, Ralph Lauren Silver, Euphoria Men (Calvin Klein), Calvin Klein MAN, Leau D'Issey Pour Homme, Soul (by Curve), Halston
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #39
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i like Axe shampoo. it seems to stay around longer.

and Happy by Clinique.

and to love for, High Maintenance laundry detergent. you don't need cologne/perfume when you use this. promise to goodness. great stuff! you'll never be the same lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #40
Dyke619

How Do You Identify?:
Gay
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Dyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST ReputationDyke619 Has the BEST Reputation

Acqua Di Gio

Tags
cologne