Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. Have lived in and around Metro Atlanta all 42 years of my life.

2. July of this year will mark my 20 year anniversary at my work place.

3. Back when I was 22 I had an application in for a Police job and one in for a Mechanics job. The mechanics one called me back first - so that's where I am still today (different job, same company)

4. Never went to college

5. Didn't think I'd make it past 25 so why worry about college?

6. I am bipolar.

7. I take my meds religiously even if there are times I don't think I have to.

8. I can be extremely obsessive. To the point where I can eat the exact same breakfast for a year without getting tired of it.

9. The past couple of years I've read more than any other time in my life aside those crucial teenage years. I'm completely loving my rediscovery of books.

10. I've been writing stories since I was somewhere between 5 and 7.

11. My first story was about a dolphin - it was 6 of those big dotted line in the middle of every line kindergarten pages long.

12. Due to gay bashing incidents in my past - I insist on driving fast and reliable car.

13. Also due to the above I don't trust "packs" of high school / college age guys.

14. I am torn between wanting to pass as a guy - and being proud of what I've achieved as a female bodied person in a very male world, and wanting to be recognized for that.

15. One of the first things I did when I came out as gay (and butch at the same time) was find a mentor. She taught me a lot about our history, where to go, where not to go, everything... I'll never forget our evenings of "black and tans" after work.

16. Songs carry strong imprints from my life.

17. My dad is a drug addict and it destroyed my teenage life. I have huge issues with people who use drugs - I typically avoid them at all costs.

18. I actually love vegetables so when I get my head outta my ass and decide to eat right - I usually don't have a hard time finding stuff I like to eat.

19. I was 35 before I had my first cavity. After that though - they all started racing towards crowns & root canals.

20. I had my gall bladder removed when I was 20. After being misdiagnosed for over a year and almost dying...

21. I usually like these types of posts - but this one is hurting my brain.

22. I buy myself car parts for weight loss goals. When I reach my "final" goal this time - I'm buying a cold air intake system... Yay!!

23. I drive 500 miles a week going to and from work. (2 hours a day)

24. When a video stalls online - it bothers me more than nails on chalkboards.

25. I have owned a wide variety of exotic and domestic pets - and I have finally come to the conclusion that I really love and bond fantastically with cats.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #42
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 More

Colors, Nature, Decor
1.My favorite color is purple
2.My real life name is the purple flower of england
3.My middle name spans back a few hundred years in the family documented
4.I have always been around dog's or had /have them
5.I had a cockatiel "rudy" lived with me ten years, his favorite dinner was chicken
6.My living room is decorated in earth tones
7.My Kitchen is decorated with ocean colors
8.My bathroom is celestial
9. My bedroom is in purples
10.My favorite flower the carnation
11.I love camping
12.i love fishing
13. I love hiking and nature trails
14. I love spring and summer
15. I am mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the ocean
16. I love taking pics of nature
17. I love sunrises and sunsets
18. The last time i played in the rain i was 14.
19. I jumped off a bridge into the river at 15 (dumb)
20. winter gives me cabin fever
21. I wear dark colors on my nails
22. My makeup enhances my skin naturally
23. My closet is organized by style and color
24. I make my bed daily
25. Pictures of my kids and grandbabies cover my living room walls. Framed Olivia art decorates my bedroom walls.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #43
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) I was born and raised in Southern Idaho, lived in several other places along the way, and have currently spent the past 20+ years in Oregon.

2) I like most colors on the spectrum but seriously love the colors: Hot Pink, Baby Blue, Forest Green, and neon shades of Blue & Violet shades of purple.

3) I have earned two formal education degrees since I was 43 (BS - Human Communication, Sociology (double major); MA - Communication Studies) and will earn a doctorate in Sociology over the next three to four years.

4) I like working in highly social, public venues.

5) I like BMWs (cars, trucks, motorcycles).

6) I like to ride bicycles.

7) I seriously love trampolines!

8) I'm fussy about bras, shoes, dresses, people, and particular foods.

9) I like Spring, Summer and Winter but the season I like most is Fall.

10) The relentless side of me is tempered by healthy doses of sudden slowness, procrastination or writer's block.

11) I love music of all types but mostly I trend toward types of: Jazz, Blues, Classical, Soul, Classic Rock, R&B (Hip Hop, Trip Hop, DubStep, and all kinds of other artistic expressions of music).

12) I have a foot, rope, and snake fetish.

13) no. 13 is my lucky number.

14) I study Identity in psycho-social ways.

15) I love math of any kind (algebra, geometry, calculus, physics, statistics, string theory).

16) I share an affinity for poetic works by: Chezlaw Milosz, Anne Sexton, Sylvia Plath, Edgar Allen Poe, and other random poets who are not so well known in Western society.

17) I have an acute sense of race, power and privilege.

18) I don't know everything I'm okay with that. I'm a very curious individual and my curiosity sometimes gets me into trouble.

19) I work on keeping my ego properly leashed at all times; but since I'm human, there are times when I am tempted to let my ego off the chain.

20) I seriously love the Righteous Brothers' song: Unchained Melody.

21) I like films, movies, documentaries.

22) I prefer non-fiction accounts and limit fictional accounts in my reading repertoire.

23) I have serious baggage (issues) with the institution of Marriage.

24) 24 is also a lucky number for me (my day of birth).

25) Sunday is my favorite day of the week.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #44
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

25 things that's a lot.
1 I come from a large family, I'm in the middle somewhere.
2 I'm very close with my family.
3 I'm loyal trustworthy and forgiving.
4 I say what I mean and I mean what I say
5 I'm generous and kind and if I love you , I will gladly do just about anything for you.
6 My friends and family mean everything to me, as flawed as we all are I would die for each one if I had to
7 I'm an old school butch in many ways
8 I love to detail cars
9 I'm a member of the Tulsa Home Remodelers Assoc.
10 I'm a certified small engine mech.
11 I'm a rappel master
12 I love to travel
13 I read only non-fiction
14 I read a lot
15 I love practical jokes, especially when they are played on me
16 I live my life with integrity and character.
17 I am not easily offended and I'm used to being stared at stared down etc my motto will always be kill them with kindness no matter how purposely hateful or vindictive a person is
18 I take very good care of all the things in my life, I believe that is best way to show how grateful you are.My girlfriend ( when I have one ) is always my queen, my first priority, and always feels safe and loved and well taken care of
19 I'm clean and neat kind of butch, I like things squared away, I was a Marine
20 I'm ambidextrous and I almost have a photographic memory
21 I love sports
22 I was courtmarshalled for being gay
23 I was raised by my grandmother and my dad
24 I was a triplett but one of my sisters died at birth so I'm a twin.
25 I can fix just about anything, I think.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #45
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default 25 (more) things

1. Life is very precious to me. I live each day to the fullest!
2. The ocean is a very special place for me..to lose myself..in its vastness and secrets!
3. Cream cheese (honey nut) and simply everything bagels with a cuppa hot java (sweet and creamy) are my faves on Sunday am.
4. I am the oldest of my sibs..and there are only 2 of the 4 left of us!
5. I was a Volunteer Firefighter (and first & only female)for 12 years in my home town.
6. Being a Nurse for 21 years was my greatest joy!
7. "Visiting" Oahu for 4 years....the absolute best time of my life....the people there are such a gentle people!
8. Seeing the leaves turn in Autumn/Fall is spectacular in the Blue Ridge Mtns.
9. My home is part of the awesome Applachian Trail.
10. Cherokee......my proudest heritage!
11. Cooking for others is a pure joy for me..I cook "from my heart and with love" never a "recipe" per se.
12. Joie de vivre'....LOVE that term!!!
13. Believe it or not, I AM shy actually!
14. My shoe size...sz. 12!
15. Beachcombing with my metal detector..being lost in the breeze and salt air...AWESOME!
16. I love being IN LOVE! I am at my absolute best when I am IN LOVE!
17. Once someone has my heart and love...it is solid!
18. I am a kid at heart and am able to laugh at, and with myself. I LOVE to bring along bubbles, coloring book and crayons..and just have FUN! Too often we are way too serious!
19. I BELIEVE...in "love at first sight" and also "love grows over time".
20. I LOVE being IN LOVE!
21. My heart is running over with love...I want to share with that someone special!! I will wait...patiently! I look forward to that day.
22. Music...is so soothing..and I always have it on wherever I am..
23. I love to write...I write poetry, erotica, and just loving letters to my someone special when she is in my life!
24. WORDS...are so very sensual to, and for me...real words..words from the heart. Stimulate my mind, and it is certain my heart will turn on as well! Light my heart strings!
25. I am a gentle, loving soul..who is in love with the world and all the goodness around me. I await that One Femme..who will capture my eye and my heart..and we will run away..in love!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #46
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is harder than it looks...

1. I'm an only child.
2. I have the bestest and goofiest relationship with my son.
3. I'm usually one of those annoyingly chipper eternally optimistic people.
4. When I'm really nervous I smile A LOT and giggle a little too. (Which sucks for public speaking.)
5. I'm a college student but have always taken lots of correspondence and online classes in many different (and some unusual) subjects, simply because I enjoy learning new things.
6. I wear my heart on my sleeve and can be hurt easily sometimes.
7. Very rarely does anything offend me.
8. I've kept almost every card and letter ever given to me over my lifetime.
9. I am happiest when I'm out in nature with my camera.
10. I'm slightly ambidextrous also, and have no problem writing with either hand.
11. I have a very large library of true crime novels.
12. I belong to a genealogical society.
13. I love to just get in the car on sunny days and ride around, making last minute choices at intersections, to see where I end up. (Discovered a lot of neat things that way.)
14. I have a very hard time trusting anyone.
15. I can't ride a bicycle.
16. I'm an artsy craftsy kinda girl.
17. I love thrift stores and flea markets, because there's always interesting things to be found.
18. I'm a bit of a picky eater.
19. I like to play Resident Evil and Tekken, and am a bit competitive.
20. I enjoy board games and a few card games.
21. I have a habit of taking care of all the stray animals that show up, tame or otherwise.
22. I tend to be very shy sometimes, and am not a fan of large crowds.
23. I love the mountains of home, yet the beach is also a definite favorite.
24. I really like parades and fireworks.
25. I believe that laughter is a very good cure for a lot of things that happen in life.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love laughing.
2. I have been known to argue both sides of a point, just for fun.
3. I am very committed to personal empowerment and healing.
4. I love small unknown independent films.
5. I pay very close attention to set design, don't know where that started.
6. I led a shamanic drumming circle for 14 years.
7. I am a first generation Canadian raised by third generation Canadians.
8. I have been a traditional healer for twenty years.
9. I have led wilderness retreats for twelve years.
10. I sometimes envy people who don't see, hear or feel "weird" things, I think it would be nice to have some time off.
11. I love to drive fast and aggresively.
12. I think driving on the highway is like playing chess.
13. I drink very strong coffee, once a day and only once a day.
14. I have lost three siblings.
15. I don't have a close relationship with my family of origin or my adopted family.
16. My kids are the most important people in my life.
17. I have recorded two CD's.
18. When I want to get out of my comfort zone I dress high femme.
19. I read constantly, and rarely ever fiction.
20. I am very social and very much a hermit.
21. I have two websites, but I am lousy at maintaining them.
22. I guest lecture for the religious department at our University, apparently they like loud funny shamans who swear... who knew??
23. I am very interested in neuropsychology and the study of trance states.
24. I have been the recipient of three bona fide medical miracles.
25. I gave a child up for adoption and never regretted loving her enough to give her a fair chance.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #48
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

1. im 53 and the youngest of 7.. only 3 of us left
2. im 5'10 265lbs(down from 300 but need to be at 210)
3.ive worked full time sence i was 14.. im now comfertably retired
4.i spent 21 yrs driving truck in and around san francisco
5.i like earth tones in my home
6. ive been knowen to hold grudges for years
7. im very laid back,so much so my friends refuse to let me smoke pot (not into it anyway)
8.i like restoring old trucks and harleys
9.relationships put the drive/bounce in my walk
10. i keep a clean,orginized house
11. i clean my house to perfection before i go riding my harley (case i dont make it back)
12.i like being outside esp in the mountians
13. i dont like big citys
14.im pretty anal about my shoes and socks being clean an polished
15.i like fresh sheets
16.i love long hot showers
17.i like music thats easy on my ears
18.its easier for me to do things for someone else then it is for myself
19.clear.black &blue are my fav colors
20. i studder when im nervous
21.its hard for me to aproch a new woman..for a dance or a date
22.my family is very important and loved by me
23.i think my older sister in the best person ever and im very protective over her.
24.i like early mornings outside before everyones moving around
25.i think worrie and stress is a waist of good time..cant change whats bound to happen
Old 02-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #49
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 random tidbits about me.... :)

1. Although I have the worst Texas accent in the world, I was originally born in Olean, New York and moved to Houston when I was 4.

2. My first kiss was from Tom Jones at a concert where my mother forced me to the front of the stage, at the tender age of 9 years old.

3. When I was little I was in the Bluebirds for 2 years & did the father/daughter Indian Princess thing for 3 more years.

4. To entertain myself as a child, I would play with my mom's 10 key calculator & pretend I worked at a grocery store. No wonder my 10 key touch speed is off the charts still to this day.

5. The beach is my happy place.

6. I smell every single health & beauty item I may or may not buy. Seriously, I could spend an hour in the shampoo/body wash aisles at a store.

7. Same goes for laundry detergent... yeah I'm weird like that.

8. If I am ever at home and not feeling good, I always make macaroni & tomatoes and drink ginger ale (just like my mom used to always give me as a kid).

9. I grew up in family of addicts ~ father is an alcoholic, brother is a drug addict & my mom is a shopaholic.

10. At work, I jokingly refer to my boss as "the man". Truth is, he is more like a 2nd father to me.

11. I have been at my job longer than I have lasted in any longterm relationship.

12. I am a mad lover of all that is COACH.... but still don't have the heart to give away my first ever Dooney & Bourke.

13. In May, I bought my first brand new car ~ at 38 years old. Yeah, it's even a standard!

14. I have a couple of close friends that are my sounding boards when I am upset... because they actually speak the thoughts that run through my head, that my heart won't let me say outloud.

15. I've always dreamed of becoming a mother, but the older I get the farther away I see that dream slip away.

16. I do a lot of the things I do... not because I want to, but because it's the right thing to do.

17. I really don't like to wear dresses. Usually reunions/bashes are the one time of year that I do.

18. Drinking a margarita or beer with friends on a deck somewhere, is my 2nd happy place.

19. Laughter & Music save me every single day.

20. I think that Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds is the sexiest man alive!

21. I am still friends with every single person I have ever dated... most are some of my closest friends.

22. My shoe of choice will always be flip flops.

23. I am not a political person at all. When people go on rants about it, I zone out and all I hear is Wawawawawawa.

24. I have been a member of the American Legion Auxilary for 25 years.

25. Every single night before bed, I watch Family Guy... it may be politically incorrect, but that shit cracks me up!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #50
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default My 25

1. I think I look younger than my actual age & that makes me really happy in a vain way.

2. I am really not vain but may appear as super confident because that confidence is a mask for a few insecurities.

3. I have almost zero talent, I call myself “a jack-of-all-talents and master-of-none.” Therefore if I sing around you, it means I am very comfy with you.

4. Horror movies terrify me but I find certain ones familiar enough that I can fall asleep to them.

5. Brush my hair and I just may fall in love with you.

6. The only time I can ever turn my mind off is at night when I am the passenger in a car travelling the interstate.

7. I am very good with names & faces. I used to ID criminals out of photo line-ups on an almost monthly basis; I even picked a man out of a line-up with his twin. The FBI tried to recruit me because of this ability. I almost wish I had accepted that opportunity.

8. I am very sensitive to smell.

9. Someone once greeted me with the words, “so, you are the infamous LaneyDoll.” That made me smile.

10. I am thankful that my children are all boys; I think that a girl (especially a teenage one) may test my patience.

11. My children go by their first names; I hate going by my middle name but hate my first name more than correcting people.

12. My children’s first names do not rhyme with anything; this is thanks to growing up with a name that rhymed with lots of words.

13. My children’s names each have five letters AND the first name has two syllables while the middle name has one. This was not planned but the pattern appeared after the second child so the third was named using this formula.

14. Despite the previous 3 statements, I am not anal nor do I have any form of OCD.

15. I believe in karma and this allows me to let go of a lot of anger.

16. My fave bottled water is Fiji. I swear you can tell the difference.

17. My fave color is purple but my fave color combination is pink & black.

18. My fave shoes are heels-and my calves show it.

19. I prefer to be barefoot.

20. My toenails are ALWAYS painted. The only time they are without polish is if I am giving them a night to breathe but they are painted again the next day.

21. I have less than pretty skin; I have tried everything from Pro-Active to Retin-A to Accutane. Thankfully I am good with make-up.

22. I learned how to do make-up when I worked at (are you ready?)---Glamour Shots. I learned from the gay boys and the drag queen (who ended up stealing all of our plus-size clothes.)

23. One of the gay boys and I used to eat lunch together all the time; this was really funny when I was obviously pregnant.

24. I think that little things & simple gestures are the best which leads me…

25. I have the Air Force coin that was presented to Riley when he graduated; he gifted it to me and it means more to me than anything else he could have given me (except when he gave me his love).

Old 02-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #51
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

1. I’m a twin.
2. I was raised by my Maori Grandmother and French Italian Grandfather (maternal Grandparents).
3. I’m left handed, but use scissors right handed (there weren’t any left handed scissors when I was growing up, lol).
4. I see a world full of beauty, even if it appears ugly to others. I’m flawed and talented; face my fears (eventually) and I’m ever evolving as a person. I understand the journey through life has its ups and downs and I love deeply, laugh often and take delight in simplicity.
5. I can be a force of nature; sometimes powerful, determined and unstoppable; at other times I’m soft, gentle, sensitive and quiet.
6. I’m annoyingly cheerful and irritatingly optimistic.
7. I have a lot of self-determination and when I focus my attentions on doing something, I will see it through to the end.
8. I wear my heart on my sleeve; my face will show how I’m feeling….I’ve never been able to hide my feelings.
9. I’m not jealous by nature and go by the motto; live and let live.
10. I’m very blunt without meaning to be hurtful; I just say how I feel.
11. I’m multi-lingual and have dual-nationality; I consider myself a New Zealander.
12. I’m fairly self-sufficient and resourceful, especially DIY; making my own clothes and beauty products.
13. I’m loyal, loving and supportive to a fault.
14. I’ve been tested for Meningitis twice in my life (ages 7 and 22).
15. I shower twice a day.
16. My hair takes 30 minutes to wash and condition because it’s so long (wash it twice a week).
17. I have a mischievous, playful streak and enjoy intelligent conversations and witty repartee.
18. I’m very intuitive and also a contradiction.
19. I have over 500 CDs and nearly 4,000 downloaded songs; I prefer music to watching TV.
20. I respect and appreciate others perspectives, even if I don’t agree with them; I will defend your right to say them. I accept people for who they are.
21. When I was pregnant with my late daughter; I believed I had indigestion only I was in labour.
22. I’m painfully polite (apparently).
23. I prefer going barefoot whenever possible.
24. Animals and Children know I’m a softie.
25. I have excellent hearing; I don’t give a flying Fruit Bats bum what you say about me, just don’t deny you’ve said, because I heard you!

Phew! I'm thankful it wasn't 50 things! LOL!

Off to read what everyone else has put now....

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #52
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 things you may or may not wanna know...

1. i'm a quirky bitch
2. i have the need to smell anything and everything, gross or otherwise
3. i talk to myself a LOT
4. i miss my kids beyond belief
5. i'm a cat person
6. i drive a 10 year old beetle that i LOVE
7. i bite my nails when nervous
8. fav color is purple
9. LOVE LOVE LOVE hello kitty
10. i wanna go to a BFP reunion but am too shy and would be skeered to death (#7 kicks in here)
11. i'm half cherokee and irish
12. my brother is my hero
13. i miss my mom (we are estranged at the moment)
14. i feel all alone in the world
15. i can whistle really loud (it's how i called my kids to dinner when they were out playing in the neighborhood)
16. i loved living in los angeles back in the 90s
17. my eyes are really really green
18. i remember how my heart and stomach felt the first time i laid eyes on a butch
19. i feel very alone most of the time despite great friends and family
20. i will adopt, NOT shop, when i get another animal
21. i love love love hot and sour soup
22. i cry every time i visit my grandma....she has no idea who i am
23. i am loving living in FL
24. i am a serious photog
25. i am thankful for bfp
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #53
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am an introvert but can fake being an extrovert in social situations.

2. I read Gone With the Wind in less than a week at age 10.

3. My bedtime was 7:30PM until I was 13, then I was allowed to stay up until 8:30.

4. I still cry over the death of my Bishon Frise, Baby (she died on April 19th, 2011) whenever I think of her or see another Bishon.

5. I love to do laundry and fold clothes & towels but despise ironing. I tend to buy no-wrinkle clothing as a result.

6. I used to iron my hair on the ironing board as a teenager or set it on one gigantic orange juice can on the top of my head, to make it come out straight.

7. When I was 16, the car I was in was hit by another and we rolled over 3 times. We were not hurt because there were 3 of us (one big guy, too) in the front bench seat-we packed each other in.

8. I elevated masturbation to an art-form during all the years I had been single. I firmly believe that if you don't use it- you lose "it".

9. I lost track of my best friend during my hermit years and have been unable to track her down since then. We became lovers in our early 20's, then back to best friends. The last time we spoke, she was madly in love with a lesbian wheelchair basketball player in Eugene, OR.

10. I pride myself on my total trustworthiness and never breaking a confidence-ever. People tell me I am easy to talk to, tell me personal things and then worry I will repeat them. I never do.

11. I never swear in front of people that don't know me but actually swear like a sailor, especially with idiot CA drivers- I just don't do it where they can see as I would rather not get shot.

12. I love zombie and apocalyptic, end-of-the-world movies and books, can't tell you why but I hate bloody, slasher movies.

13. I want to go to a gun range and learn to shoot guns. (See #12, apocalypse).

14. I am extremely empathetic, sensitive and cry easily. It is frequently a drag.

15. I loved Nancy Drew, had all the books and recently gave them to my 7-year-old granddaughter.

16. I love the beach and my dream is to someday live where I can always see and smell the ocean.

17. My favorite comedy is The Big Bang Theory. It cracks me up.

18. My favorite shoes are my Merrells. I have them in navy, taupe, black and white. I may be femme but hate to wear heels or panty hose.

19. I love staying in nice hotels.

20. I hate camping.

21. The Planet helped me get back into life again. I am grateful for that.

22. I do have a prickly, OCD side that I do not like. It gets in the way of my being mellow (which is my goal).

23. When I was 10, I won a watermelon eating contest for eating watermelon the fastest. I was crowned queen by Miss New Jersey. The picture was in Life Magazine. I won a doll. The king got a bike. I wanted the bike, not the damn doll.

24. I love to dance and want to do it again. I miss partner dancing more than just about anything, though I still dance by myself in my living room.

25. I have run out of semi-interesting things about myself so will stop here.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #54
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

1. I can smell ants.

2. I get migraines at the drop of a hat. Really, I think you could drop a hat and I’d get a migraine.

3. I brew my own beer.

4. I rarely drink. Even half a beer can give me a migraine.

5. I was born in Atlanta, and have never lived anywhere else….though I considered it, after the Olympics came through and changed the feel of the city.

6. I like to iron. And before you offer, that doesn’t mean I’d like to iron your clothes.

7. The first concert I ever saw was Elvis Presley. I was ten. I could feel the electricity and the crazed excitement in the air, and knew even then it was one of those “I was there” life events.

8. The first time I made out with a girl was in the parking lot of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

9. I have a fear of sunflowers. They creep me the hell out. I’ve been known to cross the street so I don’t walk next to them, or ask for different seating in a restaurant that has sunflower art too close to my table.

10. I spent my twenties playing bass guitar in rock bands and playing to crowds anywhere between 6 people and 12,000 (more frequently closer to 6 than 12,000).

11. I have severe hearing loss. I’ve always had it, but sometimes I tell overly-inquisitive people it’s from my ‘rock star’ past so I don’t have to explain it further.

12. I wrote a weekly astrology column for a queer Atlanta-based magazine for seven years. My pen name was Ava Voorhis.

13. I used to call myself a jack of all trades, a master of none…but now I’ve got two master’s degrees. Fuck it, I’m still a jack of all trades.

14. I want to learn to cut a perfect dovetail joint.

15. I detested Chihuahuas until my parents gave me one. His name is Killer. He lets me subject him to the latest Internet memes, and I adore him for it.

16. Romantic comedies and chick flicks are my favorite movie genres. I cried the first time I saw Ghost (okay, and the second time too).

17. I can’t fall asleep if my fingernails are touching any cloth.

18. I’m a cheerful scientist. It's better than being mad.

19. Iceland is my favorite place on earth. Seriously. I went there two years ago and still dream about it.

20. I started getting insomnia about three years ago. I had no idea how bad it sucks, and hereby apologize to all the insomniacs I’ve ever dismissed as whiners.

21. My first car was an AMC Pacer. Wayne’s world! Wayne’s world!

22. I buy groceries from Costco. I currently have six pounds of pre-cooked bacon, 24 cans of tomato bisque soup and a case of dried hashbrowns.

23. I would like to get a fish pedicure before they are outlawed in all 50 states.

24. I read three or four books at the same time. It makes me an even slower reader than I already am.

25. I hate the smell of baked cinnamon. And ants.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #55
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
1. I can smell ants.

23. I would like to get a fish pedicure before they are outlawed in all 50 states.

25. I hate the smell of baked cinnamon. And ants.
I want to know what ants smell like and I also want to get one of those fishy pedicures. I bet it tickles.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 05:51 AM   #56
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

1. My name is made up, the creation of two people who didnt want the traditional spelling.
2. I have learned that the people who should give you unconditional love, don't.
3. I have learned that the people who don't have to, do so unconditionally, and whole heartly.
4. My children, Cory and Kimberly, amaze me every day, they are so different and so beautiful.
5. I love being a mom, and I love it even more when they call me mommy by accident. Sometimes I wish they were a little more dependant on me.
6. I love driving, I do it too much.
7. I have to learn to forgive myself more.
8. I write lists. Lists for everything. So I can check them off and feel like I have accomplished something.
9. I am always either late or seriousily early. Most often early because I am embarrassed about being late.
10. I sing the loudest when I am alone and I don't think anyone can hear, either way I am always singing. I'm told I sing well, I think Im okay at best.
11. I am anal about spelling and grammer. Obsessively so sometimes.
12. I talk too much when I shouldn't, and not enough when I should.
13. I am the oldest neice, granddaughter in my family. I am finally an auntie!
14. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and I also have a brother and sister I have adopted as my siblings.
15. I love the person I have become, and I am pretty close to the person I want to be.
16. I am too hard on myself about my handwritting. In school I would often not hand something in and take a zero, because I didn't feel it was written neatly enough. Can you say OCD?
17. I still think about 2 of my teachers from elementary school, and miss them. I always felt they believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.
18. I cry in sappy movies, even if I have seen them before. I love horror movies, but I cant watch them alone, the fear doesnt leave when Im alone.
19. I was homeless more than once, before I had children. My parents divorced and I was the one they fought about not taking, there for I have fended for myself since 12 years old.
20. I dont know how to accept when people do nice things for me. I need to feel there is a balance, so i try to give more than I receive. Being spoiled makes me feel vulnerable. I am the one who buys gifts for people, and just leaves them to be found nameless.
21. I love to cook, bake and try new recipies. I am a perfectionist in my presentation, or I am too embarrassed to serve it. I have run my own catering business off and on for nearly 20 years.
22. I have a bucket list, it keeps growing, and shrinking on a regular basis.
23. I am not scared of dying. I am scared of not being done what I want to do, when it is time to go.
24. I am unrealistically terrified of leeches, and bloodsuckers. I think spiders and snakes are amazing.
25. I seriousily check my lottery tickets like I really might have won, and feel a little sad when I don't, for just a moment.
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #57
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Most people scare me but I never let it show

I have three adult children two girls and one boy

I get in my car,get on the turnpike and head away for hours never wanting to return but always do

I am not a reader because it seems to take me forever "I bet I have a little Dyslexia but to scared to find out"

I don't enjoy watching TV

I get bored easy

I am a girly girl and love to do my nails & hair etc. but don't get out enough to enjoy it

I am not close to my family and been hurt by them the most but never tell

Even though my oldest daughter hurt me where I should never forgive I still forgive, love and miss her

I have three grandchildren I will never see

I believe a marriage licence should be like a drivers license and expire after seven years that way you can leave without all the hurt and pain and finical ruin

I help take care of a Alzheimer mother-in-law

I volunteer a lot for our veterans and community

I have been working since I was a teenager and except for two weeks off here and there have never not worked

I accept people just as they are but don't get the same in return

I enjoy games but have a hard time learning at first but once I do.. watch out

I have been on "Second Life" for almost three years

I don't trust doctors

I try to live my life as the glass is half full

I love forever even if things don't work out
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #58
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I already did my 25 but I wonder if I can think of more? Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #59
honeyb

How Do You Identify?:
somewhere in the middle...femme..ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
it
Relationship Status:
perpetually single

honeyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputationhoneyb Has the BEST Reputation

1. my favorite color is lime green…or a deep teal…or like a seafoam green…but i also like purple
2. im very indecisive
3. i have dyed my hair since middle school when i found my first gray strands. it was a dark dark brown now a "midnight/blue black"
4. i wear glasses….even to bed because it scares me to wake up and not be able to see what's around me…and i get frustrated to the point of tears when i forget where i've set my glasses and can't see well enough to find them!
5. im very shy
6. i had my first kiss when i was like...21
7. ive never been in a serious relationship and am afraid i don't know how
8. sometimes on days i can sleep in i crack my window just to wake up to the sound of birds in the morning... maybe i watch too many disney movies
9. sometimes on my way home from work i just keep driving right past my street...lol i'm not always sure why…i just don't want to be home or something
10. i take great measures to keep people at a distance…after reading this you know more about me than pretty much anybody else
11. i hate movies about war/death/anything sad
12. i watch a lot of disney shows lol
13. most nights i sleep diagonally across the entire bed
14. it takes me 1.5-2 hours to straighten my hair…you'll often find me in the bathroom with my laptop watching a movie with a flat iron in my hand (im straightening as i try to come up with the last 11 items for this list)
15. i love to cook and bake new things…but they don't always taste so great lol
16. im very insecure….about everything…
17. i was a band nerd and went to band camp every summer…and i loved it
18. i don't really understand girly things…walking in heels, wearing dresses/skirts, applying makeup….
19. i have kissed 3 people in my life…and still think i do it incorrectly…and honestly my arm is a poor judge...lol
20. my favorite tv show of all time is battlestar galactica
21. my favorite movie is the holiday…
22. i can't swim well
23. im still getting over my fear of the dark
24. i drink way too much coffee
25. i started this list a few weeks back but decided not to post it...
honeyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to honeyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #60
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have lived in Texas for 35 years but am a native of Cali.
2. I collect postcards of trailers and trailer parks
3. I like all things historical
4. The arts are my passion. I am a painter, photographer and poet.
5. At age 40, I went thru a reverse mid life crisis and stopped riding motorcycles, wearing jeans and smoking pot.
6. I have 8 screws and a stainless steel bar in my right leg.
7. I like biographies, documentaries and all that boring stuff.
8. I prefer to date women that are a lot younger than me.
9. I can be sadistic.
10. I can play chess, shoot pool, bowl and whip yer ass at monopoly.
11. I love old toys and used to run a shop in a local antique mall selling vintage toys.
12. New Orleans is my favorite town to visit/party.
13. Never mistake my kindess for weakness.
14. I love music, in particular the blues and old rock.
15. Ive been out for 38 years.
16. I enjoy being a daddy, its a big part of who I am.
17. I love and collect silent movies and film noir.
18. Intelligent conversation is a must for me.
19. I like learning new things.
20. I am protective, obsessive, compulsive, jealous, loving and indulging.
21. my goal is to stay well and try to enjoy the rest of my life.
22. I am friends with each of my exes and still love them all...only differently.
23. One of my secret desires is to visit Paris/Europe
24. My favorite food is Mexican.
25. I have a fear of drowning trapped underwater in a car.