Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #41
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I worked at my part time job last night. I told my client the first three jokes from this thread. She loved them! She laughed so hard I thought she was going to spit out her meds.

Thanks for all the jokes everybody - keep them coming!

Mopsie - knowing that makes this even better. Thanks for sharing.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #42
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I just realized I forgot to post the one that my client told me last night...

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

I have no eye-deer!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #43
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Exclamation one a resident told me last night...

blind man goes into a bar. picks up his seeing eye dog and swings it around over his head, then puts it down. barkeep says "mate, what was that all about?". blind man says "nothing, just having a look around."
puddin' is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to puddin' For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #44
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fun

I love this thread! It is so funny.

I am warming up some jokes to join in soon so wait right here I will be back.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Heard on national TV this week:

Why are dancers good pirates?

They just ARRRRRRRGH.

I wasn't expecting that one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #46
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,334 Times in 415 Posts
Janstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST Reputation

What do you call a fish with no eye's, .... a fsh.
Janstevie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #47
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Corny joke

Hi,

here goes...........

two atoms are sitting in the bar watching sports and drinking bear having a great time. When they leave the bar one atom says to the other "hey I think I left an electron in the bar" The other atom says "are you sure?" and the first atom says "I am positive"!

Get it? Science joke!

Chad
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #48
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

This guy's wife sends him to the store and tells him to get a gallon of milk, and if they have any alvacados get 6. So he comes home from the store and his wife said, why in the world did you get 6 gallons of milk? He said, they had alvacados .
Old 08-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #49
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow blower?

Hand him a shovel.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #50
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Janstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST ReputationJanstevie Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 dollars that he couldn’t reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, “No, the steaks are too high.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #51
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

How do you make an egg roll?
You push it!!
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #52
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #53
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Joke

I borrowed this from some science friends......

What did the number 0 say to the number 8?
Nice belt!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #54
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

I went in to a pet shop. I said, 'Can I buy a goldfish?' The guy said, 'Do you want an aquarium?' I said, 'I don't care what star sign it is.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #55
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #56
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

have you heard of the new restaurant on the moon? the food is amazing, but i've heard its got no atmosphere...
puddin' is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puddin' For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #57
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said 'Tenpin?' I said, 'No, permanent.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #58
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

What do you call an fake noodle?

An impasta!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 03:09 AM   #59
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not sure if this is corny enough ...

A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows. "Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife. So he drags himself out of bed, and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk. "Hi there." slurs the stranger, "Can you give me a push??" "No, get lost, it's half past three. I was in bed." says the man and slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby-sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost??" "But the guy was drunk." says the husband. "It doesn't matter." says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to do." So the husband out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs. He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts: "Hey, do you still want a push??" and he hears a voice cry out "Yeah please." So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts: "Where are you?" And the stranger replies: "I'm over here, on your swing." ...

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 05:45 AM   #60
Janstevie

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Relationship Status:
single

I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, but it begins with P something T something R..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Janstevie For This Useful Post:

Tags
jokes