Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 08-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #21
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

lolkaryyyyyyyy ~~ YOU ARE NOT ALONE ~ always be upfront w/ anyone u meet in person as well as on line ~ You dont have to jump in bed w/ anyone ~ and u don't have to hide in pain either ~ sometimes putting reality in her face will do u both good ~ live like she's gone already ~ go out and have fun w/ friends ~ be good to urself ~ don't take the blame ~ ppl grow apart theirs no guarantee anything will last forever ~ do what will make u happy ~ of course the tears will be their till u heal ~ even then u will still feel for her yrs down the line ~ once u start getting out and socializing the cheating feeling leaves ~ REALITY hits u ~ u r single not alone ~ BIG difference how u look at that ~ being single is awesome ~ just as much as marriage is ~ your future is yours to live ! put your booty jeans on and strut ur beauty ~ `
Old 08-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #22
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LOL! Gemme! I am absolutely going to do everything I can to avoid Jerry Springer. You can bank on that!

And thanks for the kind words AfricanQ. I appreciate it!

Ocean. You are so right. I am doing what I can to live the best life I can now... and trying to discover my authentic self is proving to be a little bit of a challenge but I am doing my best. I figure it will come in time.

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post: