Old 11-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation
Post ***Vampires**Werewolves**and Magic***

How do you feel about the new explosion of the subculture world of Vampire's?

Do you believe in Vampires and or Werewolves ?

Did you know that a subculture does exist and the act of feeding is real for many, not on an everyday live or die to be reborn into immortality state of being but to live as a creature of the night?

Just a question of curiosity of others views on the subject.

I believe anything is possible , that the divisive lines of what is real and what is paranormal or supernatural has been questioned from the beginning of time.
Anyone want to share any stories of strange or unexplainable happenings that have occurred in your life? ie ghost demons poltergeist things that go bump in the night?

This could also include but not limited to the practice of paganism and or Wiiccan beliefs.

Care to share?

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
How do you feel about the new explosion of the subculture world of Vampire's?

Do you believe in Vampires and or Werewolves ?

Did you know that a subculture does exist and the act of feeding is real for many, not on an everyday live or die to be reborn into immortality state of being but to live as a creature of the night?

Just a question of curiosity of others views on the subject.

I believe anything is possible , that the divisive lines of what is real and what is paranormal or supernatural has been questioned from the beginning of time.
Anyone want to share any stories of strange or unexplainable happenings that have occurred in your life? ie ghost demons poltergeist things that go bump in the night?

This could also include but not limited to the practice of paganism and or Wiiccan beliefs.

Care to share?

OK I got Zilch for responses so i guess y'all don't like this idea for a thread,lol

I Shall try again....sniffles!

Old 11-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Being of Crone spirit... I can honestly share I've had my share of Warlocks ... from all walks of life and with all different purposes in their existance here on earth... cross my path. I have felt their energies at various different levels... both comfortable and uncomfortable.

I used to seak out the knowledge in my youth when I was trying to find myself... once I became one with myself... I was strong enough to protect myself and they don't fair my way as much any longer.

It is so nice to see Lady! How is Day doing... hope he's not in as much pain as yesterday or the day before.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am open to this subculture because there is so much out there that we just don't know about. I am a believer in the paranormal. Yes, there are some folks who are caught up in the media frenzy of the movies and books that have recently come out. That I don't put too much into.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumV4me View Post
Being of Crone spirit... I can honestly share I've had my share of Warlocks ... from all walks of life and with all different purposes in their existance here on earth... cross my path. I have felt their energies at various different levels... both comfortable and uncomfortable.

I used to seak out the knowledge in my youth when I was trying to find myself... once I became one with myself... I was strong enough to protect myself and they don't fair my way as much any longer.

It is so nice to see Lady! How is Day doing... hope he's not in as much pain as yesterday or the day before.

Thank you for asking about DayWalker...right now hy is passed out on the couch < holding the remote control tight in hys hand,lol > as per hys usual!
Hy is not accustom to taking pain meds routinely but this incident has forced hym too... so the next few days hy is gonna be most likely where hys is now....and still holding the remote. However i did set hys computer up on a table for hym ,beside hym on the couch , so on the rare occasion hys eyes are open hy will i'm sure be checking in on things!

As for warlocks and such...i had a brief encounter with one when i was about 19 and hy wasn't even in the same room with me. The force of hys power literally took me to my knees. Hy was secretly dating a close buddy of mine and i strongly objected to it...so in my little wiccan way i let hym know it....well in hys warlock way hy responded to my interference,lol

I have all my life been a sensitive and i also read tarot , i have read since i was about 14/15 or so. I have it seems always been akin to what goes bump in the night. I have seen my share of the unexplainable and of course walked right into the middle of cold spots, i have seen mist fill a room and have seen what some refer to as ghost or spirits that have never passed on. I've also witnessed objects move and if a spirit is around i'm usually the first one to know it,lol

The things i fear are mortal beings the ones still breathing the others can make you hurt yourself though.

Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

anne rice blew my mind with her vampire chronicles.

loved The Hunger, with david bowie, susan sarandon, and catherine deneuve.

underworld is visually awesome to me with monochromatic cinematography.

violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

...been wantin' to use this smiley...

I'm not sure I quite followed your opening post, darlin, but I do know there are Feeders out there--my term for those who take non-consensually--plus there are people who identify as vampires.

I think the shapeshifting thing happens on a psychic level rather than a physical level.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I am on team Vampire.....
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I believe anything is possible if you believe.

I believe in Vampires. I actually find it kind of erotic when consensual.
Now Emotional Vampires I will take a pass on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539xWgHhatM&feature=fvw"]YouTube- Vampires: Is It Real?[/ame]
Old 11-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

well i know sometimes my words just lack in being able to express what I'm thinking,lol

<<<<<< BIT >>>>>> i love ya for trying,lol

i just thought a thread about vamps and paranormal experiences would be UPLIFTING literally,lol

i want to hear others experiences and views on anything to do with anything No one has yet to be able to discount scientifically....what i believe is the universe being the vast space it is....there are so many more THINGS for lack of a better term right now...out there....including but not limited to vamps and werewolves and ghost and demons and the like to me they all go hand in hand.....so sharsies!!!....por favor" i think that means please!.....

Old 11-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a lycanthrope who's known a vamp or two (in a biblical sense).
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Her View Post
I'm a lycanthrope who's known a vamp or two (in a biblical sense).
you can't say that and just walk away,lol

explain please ***** we < all of us > need facts!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Yes, please share what a lycanthrope is exactly. I thought it was a male werewolf who turns his skin inside and out. On the outside is skin, and on the inside is fur. Do you howl? Do you run on all 4's? What happens?

But in one of the threads you said you have a real "penis" - why would you be on this site? Wouldn't you find more compassion with other werewolves & dog like beings on a site that was aimed with that?

Please forgive my ignorance. I really have no knowledge of this other than what I have learned online.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

On the SyFy Channel this week, The Paranormal Research Group (TAPS) is going to the famous prison in Atlanta that is well-known for its paranormal activity.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Yes, please share what a lycanthrope is exactly. I thought it was a male werewolf who turns his skin inside and out. On the outside is skin, and on the inside is fur. Do you howl? Do you run on all 4's? What happens?

But in one of the threads you said you have a real "penis" - why would you be on this site? Wouldn't you find more compassion with other werewolves & dog like beings on a site that was aimed with that?

Please forgive my ignorance. I really have no knowledge of this other than what I have learned online.
I find this post to be lycanphobic, ha. (not to mention transphobic. hey, aren't you an FTM, Andrew?)

Lycanthrope = werewolf, and it was a joke. I'm not *really* a "real-live" werewolf, Andrew. If you meet one though, let me know! That's really be cool.
And my peen is my business. I said on the BFP: what does that mean? (acronym FUN) thread, "Big fat penis." and in invisible font I wrote, "I have one."

Real werewolves, real penises, oh my!
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Ben-Her,
I misunderstood what you were saying. My apologies.

Andrew

PS: Are you Ch. Leggs on BFD or Trees x2 on BF?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #17
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumV4me View Post

Clarification please? Most witches do not use warlock (it means "oath Breaker") they use it as a definition of those within the coven who break their vows. Does it mean this to you?

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #18
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

June,

I am lost. I was talking about the werewolves and the paranormal. This has nothing to do with being human. How is it offensive and in poor taste if this is what we are talking about?

I have no idea of what IM means or even how to do an IM. I can send you a pm and will. But that is about it.

With kind regards,
Andrew
Old 12-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #19
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
Clarification please? Most witches do not use warlock (it means "oath Breaker") they use it as a definition of those within the coven who break their vows. Does it mean this to you?

Isa... my appologies for taking so long in getting back with you.

I just re-found this thread today and only because of another did I look for it.

To answer your question as honestly as I can... I do not self-identify as a witch...I do how ever identify the spirit within me as being of Crone essence.

I have many close friends who are witches and they , as well as those who are close to me, laugh at me and say I am in denial... you can ask my ex's for they know best. LOL

I use the name / title "Warlock" as one of their own particular purpose and energy and yes, because of what ever choices they have made in their lives, they are usually alone, and the crossing of paths are very brief.

I choose not to speak negatively about anyone... everyone makes both good and bad choices in their lives. We all have to deal with the harvest of what we sow, physicaly, emotionaly, monetarily, and spiritualy.

I do not claim to be studied or formally educated in particulars... shoot I can hardly spell for that matter ~smiles~

I hope that answers your question, for it is the best answer I have.

Peace and LOVE to you and your family.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #20
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have an LDR with Camo Eagle. He is quite public about being into vampyrism and even started a thread elsewhere on the whole subculture. Perhaps he will here as well. I am new to this but am absorbing as much information as I can about it. It is not just about blood, but about energy. I have always been an energy worker and can handle taking as well as giving quite efficiently. Am I a vampyre? No. Not anymore than I any label. I tend to just be on the outskirts of many things...developing my own that fits me....