Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #61
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

Update: Our Beardy Foster has found his forever home; he's now living with a science teacher from a local high school. He's not a classroom lizard though. He's a home pet. And now we have a second Uromastyx, this one came with a name; he's called Jafar from the Disney Aladdin movie. Not sure if I like that one or not. It just seems like people who give their pets "aggressive" or "evil" names may try to raise them that way. Thankfully, this doesn't really work with reptiles. But the poor guys get a bad rap anyway.
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #62
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,220 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wonderful!

To find this thread!

I have a long history of being 'found'. I often think of it that way, because the animals might be rescues, but it is they that invariably cross my path somehow.

This is Bender. Bender was an orphaned/abandoned barn cat. He was a tiny, snot covered grey mangy little kitten when he came into my life.
Amazingly, he survived his early health issues, and is now 8 years old.
In his 'hey day' he was a holy terror! A big old tom that came home with scabs and cuts and bites.
He's settled down now into pretty much a lap cat.
We love this cat so much it's crazy!

This is Mika. Mika is a rescue from the Dominican Republic.
She has quite a story, but is a survivor. We've had her for coming up on a year, and she's taken to domestic life like a duck to water.
She traded sandy beaches for snow this last winter, but has gained weight and is socializing really nicely. She's a bundle of love.

This is Cleetus Puff. (A.K.A. Big Sexy)
We fostered him until he found his forever home with a wonderful woman. He is a bearded dragon.
He loved eating the my hibiscus flowers!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:

Tags
cat, dog, pets, rescue