Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #10801
Daktari

Talking

Taking over an hour to cycle home in the dark, wind and piddling wet, soaked to the skin, watching the different light sequences on the top of the Tower.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #10802
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Sparky boi making me a wonderful grilled cheese sammich today before her treatment.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #10803
Daktari

Red face

Seeing Dave at tonight's meeting...I've missed him.

Getting to giggle with Buggerlugs, also at the meeting.

The Scousers turning up.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #10804
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, where to begin..

-- HE did, of course..Our plans, Our smiles, Our love.. His being present, always. His love, His discipline, and His very protective ways..
-- my first day of school - college girl - that feels SO good to say.. Feeling very together after today, knowing what's expected of me, and putting myself out there.. kicking my shyness to the curb and taking initiative of the tasks given to us and being one of the first to present.. Feeling that confidence, and making some new friends, having lots of laughs and some really great instructors.. This will be a great term!
-- standing up for myself, and knowing i'm worth that, moving forward and inner peace with a situation that has gone on far too long.
-- wedding plans, moving plans.. Appreciative of Him, good friends, the children, the furbabies, the people i encounter who support this positive path in life..
-- Oh, and a damn good book i am reading and a project i am taking on because of it... the Happiness Project..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #10805
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little pug dog who caught me looking at her and came to me and let me pet her and then kissed me.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #10806
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #10807
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Introducing the little one to Healthy Choice's Frozen Greek Yogurt. Omnom! She is not big on greek yogurt anymore but thinks the frozen stuff rocks. At 100 calories, and decent on carbs, I think it rocks too
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #10808
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #10809
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home after work....and a long day in general....to find that my sainted mother had come over to let the dogs out...and while she was here....she tidied up AND took my laundry home with her! Bless her heart....(The valve thingy for the washer leaks and we haven't been able to even use our new washer/dryer) I was going to have to spend the morning at the laundromat and now I dont have to... Moms are still moms...no matter how old you are....,<3 <3
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #10810
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

to be able to make some other people... smile....
Old 09-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #10811
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finished my history module, thought I could work ahead? Nope, it does not open until 9/10. So be it! Now working on Lifetime Wellness to finish exercise journal... Then have to read three essays and post about each one, and start on an essay. Hmm.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #10812
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

She did. She always does.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #10813
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Having the day off and not using the alarm!
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #10814
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

finish off my week with about 13 sessions done this week!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #10815
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

finally done with another major project at work

work was good today

a very nice, very needed "cold" front movin into the area today. very nice breeze , cooler temps, clouds all day long.

hummingbirds...finally they're here. one of them fly under the back covered porch as if to say " hey, fill up the feeder for us, will ya" so, i did. they have been playin, chasin each other since i got home and yet stoppin at the feeder.

hopefully i will get some much needed sleep tonight, i am beyond fuckin exhausted

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #10816
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Being emotionally unattached to a situation at work that would normally be driving me friggin CRAZY! Muahahahahahah!!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #10817
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

My 3 year old great niece, Kelsi Jo, also known as "squishy nose" spent several hours with me today, along with various other family members, we were all visiting my Dad. Anyway, she started "faking sneezes" and giggling... with a giggle that made her entire body wiggle and I had to giggle too, because instead of saying "ah-choo!" She was tilting her head back and throwing it forward and yelling "Pi ka cu!"

She was also calling me Aunt Missy squishy nose lol. Made my day!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #10818
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Interacting tonight with fellow Planet members

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #10819
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Do you like to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Interacting tonight with fellow Planet members
Your thread made me smile, and you have 15 posts in a matter of minutes. Way to go. ,
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #10820
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi
Your thread made me smile, and you have 15 posts in a matter of minutes. Way to go. ,
Aww ((((((((((Tommi))))))))) You know that You constantly make me smile, from the Daddy/girl House to the threads that we interact in ~ i just had to start the thread for us cuddlers, and just think it was all inspired by You *grin*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile