Old 07-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #1221
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

I've had several crushes on femmes from this great planet. The women I've crushed on usually have known or suspected. I'm just not crushing at this time.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #1222
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

The last time I really crushed on a Femme was on the other BF site. I never told her because I thought i was out of her league and maybe way to young. Now when I look back I really wasn't sure about that because I never asked.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #1223
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Now that I think of it, did I say that right? Maybe it's I wasn't in her league. Oh crap. Lol Sorry I'm tired.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #1224
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Now that I think of it, did I say that right? Maybe it's I wasn't in her league. Oh crap. Lol Sorry I'm tired.
That seems more likely.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #1225
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thank you Bleu, I fixed it. How embarrassing. I need some sleep. Nite Bleu and all the crushers.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #1226
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am curious as to who was not crushing but is crushing now because of the new thread for pics.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #1227
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you Bleu, I fixed it. How embarrassing. I need some sleep. Nite Bleu and all the crushers.
Let me make sure I clarify. You, Mr. Nice Guy, are in a league of your own.
Had she been in your league, you would be living happily ever after. No?
Capisce?
Buon lavoro mia amica.
~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #1228
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am curious as to who was not crushing but is crushing now because of the new thread for pics.

I am curious too since I every time I go in there to check it out there is a list of people viewing it so any new crushes now? That anti gallery is very popular it seems.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #1229
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My only current crush is on Sharon Cuneta but would say that the photo Guihong posted indicates that she is as beautiful as her posts and perspective are well-thought out & intelligent and the photo of Bleu that Bleu posted is gorgeous too.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 04:03 AM   #1230
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Let me make sure I clarify. You, Mr. Nice Guy, are in a league of your own.
Had she been in your league, you would be living happily ever after. No?
Capisce?
Buon lavoro mia amica.
~Bleu
No, I wasn't in her league. She was my fantasy girl but I wasn't a kink or Bdsm person or a real hard ass. I was just boring me. No I'm not down on myself, I'm just real. But she's still a hotty!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:41 AM   #1231
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
While I will not admit to any new crushes because of the anti-gallery thread I will say the following..LaneyDoll thank you for allowing Me the honor of finally seeing your happiness!!
Bleu your picture definitely matches your personality!
Mr. Nice Guy bro post one already lol
ashia, Sleepy Butch, Ciaran, I finally get to put a face to the name thank you.
My friends femmes, butches, FTM's across the "pond" that seperates us wow and thanks
Bet I forgot someone I am still avoiding my pillow so really really tired
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 05:53 AM   #1232
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I wish I could but don't know how. I need to take some new pics and update the one I have in the gallery.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 06:03 AM   #1233
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I wish I could but don't know how. I need to take some new pics and update the one I have in the gallery.
Bro private message me I have helped oh about 4 do it so I have the instructions down to a science.

Oh and I did forget one Julian your pic just helped the friend crush I have.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #1234
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
My only current crush is on Sharon Cuneta but would say that the photo Guihong posted indicates that she is as beautiful as her posts and perspective are well-thought out & intelligent and the photo of Bleu that Bleu posted is gorgeous too.

I agree with you my friend as I was in that thread looking at all the pics before I went to sleep last night......they are purdy femmes

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #1235
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default crush

Breezy, your so sweet...thank you

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I also crush on greco.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 08:03 AM   #1236
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
Breezy, your so sweet...thank you

Greco

greco, you're welcome. I thank you in return.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #1237
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I am.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #1238
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
I am.

And yet another one of those purdy femmes posting here

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #1239
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yes it is always great to connect a face to some wonderful posts. I could develop a crush or two.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #1240
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi!

Isn't this a beautiful Sunday?! There is no rest for the weary, I have been working since before sun up this morning, today. It's all good though. I love my job.

Okay people, get to crushing!

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post: