Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The kitten is running through the house playing with everything that she can find. She is so funny! The baby kitty plays with the kitten but always returns to my lap.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #1042
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My cats have spring fever. They are running all over the place and wrestling. Even the old lady in small doses.

The dog has been digging in mud and socializing with the neighborhood and is now very happily sleeping at my feet.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #1043
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

She tried to pretend she was a fainting goat when I put the leash on her. Then she acted like she was full of jumping beans. Poor baby pygmy goat. She loves vanilla cookies.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 08:09 PM   #1044
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

When I first met the baby kitty she set next to me and just looked at me. 10.5 years later she still sits and looks at me for hours. She is so cute. I hold her paw in my hand she loves that.

I am having a issue with the new kitten. She occasionally pees next to the kitty box instead of in the kitty box. Does anyone have an idea how I can change that behavior?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:57 AM   #1045
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
When I first met the baby kitty she set next to me and just looked at me. 10.5 years later she still sits and looks at me for hours. She is so cute. I hold her paw in my hand she loves that.

I am having a issue with the new kitten. She occasionally pees next to the kitty box instead of in the kitty box. Does anyone have an idea how I can change that behavior?
How many boxes do you have? You should have at least one box for each cat to avoid tantrums and territorial behaviors.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 AM   #1046
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes they have pain going in the box caused by urinary or other health issues. If your fur-kit is otherwise acting ok, try putting houseplants around their box or something because that stopped mine from doing that.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 07:53 AM   #1047
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How many boxes do you have? You should have at least one box for each cat to avoid tantrums and territorial behaviors.
I have two large cat box's located at opposite ends of the house. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #1048
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Sometimes they have pain going in the box caused by urinary or other health issues. If your fur-kit is otherwise acting ok, try putting houseplants around their box or something because that stopped mine from doing that.
Thank you, I will give the plants a shot. Kitty friendly plants.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #1049
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My dog will growl at my daughter if she comes near me while I'm eating lol.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:19 PM   #1050
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

we moved my grand daughter's pony this weekend. He was at a farm that initially met our boarding needs, but when I rehomed my riding mare, they cast little Tull out into the pasture with no stall to call his own. They treated him like a fleeting thought. They fed, watered and let him come into an open barn at will, but the flooring was all mud, so deep, it sank him to his knees. He is only 38" tall! a wee thing! I moved him to get him to a place where he had his own stall and was kept warm and dry and safe.

He had turned into a hellion while living loose. But as soon as we moved him, and he was in a stall again, he immediately relaxed and became very quiet and compliant. It was as tho he was so grateful to be out of the mud and rain!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #1051
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

My only pets are fish. Some say they are not really pets, but to me they are. So relaxing to watch. Plus I can come to the tank and they actually swim to me even when I am not feeding them. I think they know who their owner is, I honestly do. Pretty cool.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:52 PM   #1052
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Went wild with the 3 stuffed squeaky toys I picked up at the drugstore for $1 each!!!!!
Old 05-02-2017, 02:57 AM   #1053
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

right now she is up my butt thinking she is getting breakfast early!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 02:19 AM   #1054
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

My very large, very dominant calico cat wouldn't leave me alone until I figured out what it was she wanted.
Tried petting...no
Tried fresh food...no
Tried new cold water...no

She laid on the floor and did a complete rollover.
Guessed maybe the spine area itched (she's to big to reach it).

Got the comb and briskly combed her back. She danced and chewed on her arm so I figured out that her back did indeed itch.

Afterwards, she laid down on the floor with belly to the air and began to nap. My Partner said that she looked like an upside down bear rug.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:28 AM   #1055
Eightballrunner1

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Eightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone, how is it going today? Yesterday I brought Hobo now renamed Obi, some how it just fits him better. Home from the vet from being fixed. So far he hasn't got a clue what's happened cause he hasn't changed a bit just the plumbing is a bit different. I ended up taking him to Robinsons Rescue for the fix job even with the reduced rates it hit me up for $84.00, course it sure beats the $185.00 to $275.00 I got from checking out the regular vets fees. I remember say three years ago I had a pup fixed for $52.00 the price when't outta sight real fast after that. The last horse I had gelded only cost me $125.00 at that time so now I hear it cost twice that much just for a standard straight up clip job. I am so glad I have lots of experience with vet work so I don't use the vet unless I have to.
Any way he is filling up and gaining weight. He still hardly wont play with toys or eat teats but is getting better at both a little. Obi is house broke, walks on a leash isn't any problem is easy to clip so not playing with toys or liking treats
is strange. My other two fur kids get along with him even though they have a huffing woof hear or there but that's it. I feel blessed, he could have been a holy terror. I know he loves his new soft dry bed, he runs to it jumps on it turns a few circles the flops down in pure joy. Makes both his day and mine.
Eightballrunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eightballrunner1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 11:38 AM   #1056
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The kitten got in my lap at 5:00 am for a short pet and a little play time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:21 PM   #1057
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I took the day off to recoup a bit. My pooch has been laying by me for hours, which is good cuz I like pooch cuddles.

Now she is playing with her toys and rolling around on the carpet, mind you she is almost 12.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 02:07 PM   #1058
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

oh the wiskers....

While moving I found a long white whisker and a crinkle little lobster cat toy under my nightstand. Both belonged to my sweet Confetti. I said to Blaze when I found that wisker,
Look, this must have been a Confetti wisker, it's white, she had white wiskers, right. He said yes. I thought, aww, That cat left me a memory.

Ah, well, not really, the other two cats have white wiskers to!

Confetti and I went to the vet once a week, in her last month. Just the other day I really found a wisker in my car. I bet was hers! It's in my little console in my car.

Wiskers make me smile.....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 05:01 PM   #1059
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Ants

I feel like they're my pets because there have been so many of them for so long. I've been fighting them for over a month. It's as if I live on an ant hill. I think all my neighbors have been spraying for ants and the ants have found refuge at my crib—until yesterday. Yesterday Eric came by and sprayed and things are better. Much better. So, my temporary pets are singing the blues.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #1060
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Ants

I feel like they're my pets because there have been so many of them for so long. I've been fighting them for over a month. It's as if I live on an ant hill. I think all my neighbors have been spraying for ants and the ants have found refuge at my crib—until yesterday. Yesterday Eric came by and sprayed and things are better. Much better. So, my temporary pets are singing the blues.
Peppermint Oil...safe, non toxic...a little goes a long way...Ants HATE it and will not cross over it. Use Q-tips soaked in the oil, spread it around all your windows and door thresholds, around all your plumbing pipes at the floor or where they come in from basement, around your dryer vent...etc.

What did my pets do...drive me insane today.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets