Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Who will win the Super Bowl
Saints will win 62 52.99%
Colts will win 15 12.82%
Don't care, football, snooooooooze 33 28.21%
Boycotting the game CBS is lame 7 5.98%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Super Bowl Poll

The Super Bowl is this Sunday. Tell us if the Colts or the Saints are going to win and perhaps you'd like to share what kind of snacks you'll be chowing down on or maybe you are not watching the game at all. Please share your Sunday plans and participate in this meaningless poll if you'd like!!!

Since the Steelers aren't in it I hope the Saints win and I don't plan on making any special snacks as of yet..........
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Saints and we have to agree on the snacks, we haven't discussed it yet. Not boycotting the game just the ad and the rest of CBS shows.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am rooting for the Saints! i have money on them!!I am taking tasty veggie bean flautas to a party over at my cookies' sister's house!! Goodtimes will be had making fun of any republican conservative that dare try and defend CBS!!

GO SAINTS!!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I loathe football and everything it stands for. I hate the noise of it, how long it lasts, the idiotic rules and the over-accentuated uniforms they use to make their packages look like they belong on a baby elephant.

That's purposeful you know. Not accidental. Just like the 4' wide shoulders.

Oh. Hi, Ezee.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I can't rep you for this but I can laugh my ass off while I finish my workout!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I loathe football and everything it stands for. I hate the noise of it, how long it lasts, the idiotic rules and the over-accentuated uniforms they use to make their packages look like they belong on a baby elephant.

That's purposeful you know. Not accidental. Just like the 4' wide shoulders.

Oh. Hi, Ezee.
O June, I wish you wouldn't hold back like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

GO SAINTS!

Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Go Saints

I hope the Saints win, they have had such crappy luck down there so i'm pulling for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-RNguy

p.s. Will I ever see the day when my Browns will make it???????
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

by 6

Homemade salsa, blue chips, shrimp cocktail.

popcorn popcorn

Fish tacos at half time
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't really watch much other than UT football (Hook 'em Horns!).....

But there's just something about the Saints.....I'm pulling for them to win just for the spirit of NOLA.....they need this win, I'm thinkin'......it would be way cool!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #10
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I hate football!

I do, however, love watching them do the hut-hut thing where it looks like they are all sniffing each others butts. I also like some of the commercials (however sexist some of them may be) and I dig any reason to eat cheese in copious amounts.

I dont think Ive ever watched a Superbowl to be honest but I do remember the year that Janet had her unfortunate "wardrobe malfunction" and am still amused by the way they tried to play it off with bullshit.
I mean, come ON.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #11
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Saints!!!!!!!!

Marques Colston is a local Harrisburg boy. Awesome guy.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #12
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I loooove football
it's a great reason to go shopping...

But actually will be rootin for the Saints since the Chargers couldn't pull it off.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...

Last edited by Abigail Crabby; 02-04-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: oops lol
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #13
Angelika

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not available

Angelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST ReputationAngelika Has the BEST Reputation

*snooze* :P
You are born with three things: intelligence, endurance and the opportunity to build integrity. You decide how much intelligence and endurance you are going to use. You build integrity every single day with the choices you make. | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AngelikaCourtois | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ACourtois |
Angelika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:44 AM   #14
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation

*Cliff Claven voice**

It's a little known fact, but the Saints cheerleaders are called the SAINTsations. I just happen to know this because I read a lot, not because I've perused their site http://saintsations.net/main/index.php?page=home or anything.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 08:00 AM   #15
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
*Cliff Claven voice**

It's a little known fact, but the Saints cheerleaders are called the SAINTsations. I just happen to know this because I read a lot, not because I've perused their site http://saintsations.net/main/index.php?page=home or anything.
Bob, I am a football purist. I happen to be of the belief that cheerleaders, despite their attractiveness have no business in football. Especially since they really are just plastic and rubber hip hop dancers. Go Saints.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Doesn't matter, I'm not a fan of either team - but if I HAD to pick one - I suppose it would be the Saints. Maybe the Colts. No, no... Saints. Yeah them.

No plans on watching the game either - for no reason other than I have better things to do on Sunday.

GO PACKERS!

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #17
Bob

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.

Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
Bob, I am a football purist. I happen to be of the belief that cheerleaders, despite their attractiveness have no business in football. Especially since they really are just plastic and rubber hip hop dancers. Go Saints.
Interesting. How do you define 'purism'? My researches indicate that the cheerleading/football symbiosis dates back to 1898.

("Princeton graduate Thomas Peebles introduced the idea of organized crowds cheering at football games to the University of Minnesota. However, it was not until 1898 that University of Minnesota student Johnny Campbell directed a crowd in cheering "Rah, Rah, Rah! Sku-u-mar, Hoo-Rah! Hoo-Rah! Varsity! Varsity! Varsity, Minn-e-So-Tah!”, making Campbell the very first cheerleader and November 2, 1898 the official birth date of organized cheerleading."-see 'Cheerleading' at Wikipedia.)

The game we currently known as (American/gridiron) football did not appear until 1892. (See "Walter Camp" ('Father of American Football') entry at Wikipedia.)

So by purism I assume you mean you're a fan of the game as played between 1892-1898?
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #18
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Peyton Manning must get his sorry ass kicked up and down the field.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #19
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Peyton Manning must get his sorry ass kicked up and down the field.

The Saints have to play much better than they did against MN for that to happen because from where I was sitting, if Brett hadn't been intercepted, the game wouldn't have gone into OT. I didn't see spectacular from the Saints in that game and I wanted it.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #20
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post
you forgot collagen, saline and ultraviolet radiation. (and don't disparage hip hop, hater)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote