Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 08-17-2022, 06:27 AM   #861
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Trump has committed so many serious crimes including attempting to overthrow the government that he should go to jail for. I do think the Committee has done a great job tying Trump to it but that’s a very complex case with tons of moving parts and might be difficult to nail trump on some of it.

Trump did us all a huge favor by taking all of those classified documents “home” with him and then refusing to return them all. That’s a much more clear cut case and if he is ever going to jail I think this is it. And the espionage act carries very long jail terms. There’s a good article at The Daily Beast explaining it:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-trum...al-possibility

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2022, 12:33 PM   #862
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just read the news about the former CFO of T---p Tax Dodgers A$$ociation will *NOT* cooperate in the SDNY criminal charges against TP but will only do 90 days of time for his massive crimes.

Truly a WTF moment.

Nobody better let that terrible orange monster off the hook like they are letting the CFO off the hook.

Maybe, just maybe, because none of them can ever tell the truth that their lies will essentially be the hammer that nails them to legal conseqences that they cannot wiggle out of.

And, what about all those voters who keep voting in those expert manipulating liars to office?

Will people be so full of themselves (with a warped sense of pride) that they cannot see how they've been played by masterful manipulating liars?

Will Americans rise to say NO to this type of leadership, like Liz Cheney has done?

If the proverbial sea of voters bleeds red instead of blue is the biggest worry in my world, today.

So worried, scared and concerned for our country.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2022, 05:03 AM   #863
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sports and Politics

Sports and politics are on my mind this morning.

If Trump was smart he would try to get Brittney freed. I think he could do it. He has enough connections and pull to make it happen. That would help Trump and Republicans in the eyes of voters in 2022 and 2024. If Rodman can pull it off, so could Trump. And Rodman just may be able to do it.

The Proud Boys, Storm Front and their followers wouldn’t hold it against Trump making this move. They’d recognize it for what it is—nothing more than a strategic move. But Trump NEVER plays the long game. He’s always after a few quick bucks and some press coverage.

And Tiger, who knew he’d be the most patriotic of all the ridiculously rich golfers? Not me. Guess I underestimated him. My bad.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 09:24 PM   #864
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Glad they cuffed Bannon and made him do the perp walk.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2022, 11:35 AM   #865
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

What is wrong with our country!? What Herschel Walker did in his private life (although seriously immoral by Evangelical standards) worries me less than how STUPID the man is. After coming off the Trump presidency, I am used to people being unable to speak an intelligent sentence but Herschel even supersedes that. God help us if this man is elected. Is your party really worth it?!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2022, 05:48 PM   #866
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
What is wrong with our country!? What Herschel Walker did in his private life (although seriously immoral by Evangelical standards) worries me less than how STUPID the man is. After coming off the Trump presidency, I am used to people being unable to speak an intelligent sentence but Herschel even supersedes that. God help us if this man is elected. Is your party really worth it?!
What Mr. Perp-Walker has done and is doing still is not only deeply concerning but is seen as a primary example of what is terribly wrong in terms of violence against members of the female population and members of family abused by these types of violence loving abusers.

Once ppl like T---p, Perp-walker and the Weinstein's and Spacey's of American society are held accountable for the sick state of mind they operate from, we all will benefit socially when these types of offenders are seen and recognized and punished socially for what they do or have done and refuse to stop doing.

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 10:27 AM   #867
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default On CNN: Washington Post Journalist Bob Woodward

It looks like the dead-beat, slum-lord, violence loving, dictator wanna-be former president is going to be facing serious consequences (hopefully, all his enablers will face serious consequences too).

Bob Woodward just released his audio taped interviews with you-know-who.

Here is the link to the news article over on CNN: The Trump Tapes.

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2022, 04:33 PM   #868
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Trumpism is the alarming cancer in American society

'Brother' Clarence Thomas, the SCJ who victimized Anita Hill and still has not been held accountable for his treacherous deeds against Ms. Hill, has apparently blown his 'trumped up trumpet' by assisting an GOP South Carolina Senator escape accountability in Miss Fanni Willis' probe into election interference over in Georgia. When will the Clarence and Ginny Thomases be held accountable for their not-so-secret deeds, which impacts every citizen in our country?

It is disgusting and alarming, what we learn each day concerning people who would rather believe lies and trust those who would compromise the safety of Americans in their pursuit of ruining democracy.

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 06:48 AM   #869
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I was just watching Morning Joe and they had the new govenor elect of Maryland, Wes Moore on. What an outstanding young man and we are going to see much more of Moore (sorry I couldn't resist) in the future.
Also a giant shout out to all the people who voted and kept our democracy alive!! It is clear most people are no longer falling for the BS of "has been" Trump. Of course there was the huge miscalculation concerning our country by Justice Alito, which really drove the vote. Yep, guess the Justice learned first hand, why politics and religion should not mix.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 07:05 AM   #870
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

We did pretty goood in Michigan yesterday.
  • Gov. Whitmer was re-elected
  • AG Nessel was re-elected
  • Prop 1 passed shortening term limits and requiring politicians to disclose finances
  • Prop 2 passed amending the state constitution to expand voting rights
  • Prop 3 passed adding abortion rights into Michigans Constitution
  • Once all votes are in the Dems might control Michigan's Senate and House

And we kept the crazies (Tudor Dixon and John Gibbs) at bay, for awhile.

Could have been worse ... much worse.

Yay for us.

Old 11-10-2022, 11:35 AM   #871
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
We did pretty goood in Michigan yesterday.
  • Gov. Whitmer was re-elected
  • AG Nessel was re-elected
  • Prop 1 passed shortening term limits and requiring politicians to disclose finances
  • Prop 2 passed amending the state constitution to expand voting rights
  • Prop 3 passed adding abortion rights into Michigans Constitution
  • Once all votes are in the Dems might control Michigan's Senate and House

And we kept the crazies (Tudor Dixon and John Gibbs) at bay, for awhile.

Could have been worse ... much worse.

Yay for us.

That is excellent news, Orema.

They say it's too close to call but I don't see how they come up with that rationalization, but, Tina Kotek will hopefully be our governor.

I was thrilled to see decisive wins in Michigan and over in Pennsylvania (Fetterman).

I'm waiting to see the next chess moves provided by the Jan 6th Committee (Liz Cheney, et al). In my mind's eye, the nation cannot really move forward until we have a decisive win on stopping T---p. I want the committee to make sure our country never goes through this again.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 12:05 PM   #872
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Generalized and specific anxieties in Georgia, here.

1. Margarine Taylor Greene was re- elected. I bet she gets a committee appointment now.

2. Warnock vs. Walker - I can't believe we have to go to a runoff. Even if the Republicans want this to be a red state and get the Senate seat, Herschel Walker is dumber than dirt, which should be obvious to anyone. And I hate that we have to sit through another month of campaign ads for these two. Please, please, please Stacey Abrams, do your magic and get the votes for Rev. Warnock.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 10:06 AM   #873
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default 2024 is around the corner

2024 is on my mind and who will get the Democratic nomination if Biden doesn't run again.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's name is being mentioned a lot in Michigan as a potential candidate. I like her and just voted for her, but I'on't know when it comes to being the "leader of the free world."

I thought Hilary Clinton was perfect for the job having been a Senator, Secretary of State, a creator of a health-care initiative while First Lady, and I was impressed with her ability to move past that nasty 2008 election and work with Obama ... but that ship has sailed and even I don't think she should run again. Pity.

DeSantis will probably be the Republican nominee. He can be beaten, but by whom? Biden, Harris, someone more or less progressive? I don't think Whitmer can meet the challenge.

As usual, I'll vote for the Democratic nominee—whoever it is—but I hope I don't have to hold my breath while casting my vote.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 11:22 AM   #874
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

Quote:
2024 is on my mind and who will get the Democratic nomination if Biden doesn't run again.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's name is being mentioned a lot in Michigan as a potential candidate. I like her and just voted for her, but I'on't know when it comes to being the "leader of the free world."

I thought Hilary Clinton was perfect for the job having been a Senator, Secretary of State, a creator of a health-care initiative while First Lady, and I was impressed with her ability to move past that nasty 2008 election and work with Obama ... but that ship has sailed and even I don't think she should run again. Pity.

DeSantis will probably be the Republican nominee. He can be beaten, but by whom? Biden, Harris, someone more or less progressive? I don't think Whitmer can meet the challenge.

As usual, I'll vote for the Democratic nominee—whoever it is—but I hope I don't have to hold my breath while casting my vote.
We've already had a tiny clue ripple across trusted news media reports.... Did you once read, about a month ago or so, how media pundits thought California Governor Gavin Newsom would be the brightest star in the Democratic party to challenge Dr. Kill-Joy (The GOP Florida governor psycho-boy)?

Gavin Newsome came up with and passed laws in CA in opposition to DeSantis' warped agenda against the LGBTQ and Women's rights.

I am wondering if Newsome is the choice of the Democratic Party. Newsome, Whitmer Ticket for 2024?? Go Gretchen and Gavin.

Like you, I vote strictly Democratic, up and down the voting ticket. For other fill in the blank options on the vote, like for write-n candidates challenging incumbent judges? I always use Ruth Bader Ginsberg as my go-to choice. That way it is fucking clear that I'm wholly Democrat, through and through.

PS/ did you know that our out-going Govenor Kate Brown is related to Gavin Newsome? Brown was Oregon's first elected official from the LGBTQ sector because she identifies as Bisexual. Last week we just elected Oregon's first out Lesbian as our next Governor.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 11-16-2022 at 11:30 AM. Reason: emphasized distinction added :)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 02:01 PM   #875
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
We've already had a tiny clue ripple across trusted news media reports.... Did you once read, about a month ago or so, how media pundits thought California Governor Gavin Newsom would be the brightest star in the Democratic party to challenge Dr. Kill-Joy (The GOP Florida governor psycho-boy)?

Gavin Newsome came up with and passed laws in CA in opposition to DeSantis' warped agenda against the LGBTQ and Women's rights.

I am wondering if Newsome is the choice of the Democratic Party. Newsome, Whitmer Ticket for 2024?? Go Gretchen and Gavin.

Like you, I vote strictly Democratic, up and down the voting ticket. For other fill in the blank options on the vote, like for write-n candidates challenging incumbent judges? I always use Ruth Bader Ginsberg as my go-to choice. That way it is fucking clear that I'm wholly Democrat, through and through.

PS/ did you know that our out-going Govenor Kate Brown is related to Gavin Newsome? Brown was Oregon's first elected official from the LGBTQ sector because she identifies as Bisexual. Last week we just elected Oregon's first out Lesbian as our next Governor.
Yes, I have heard Gavin's name mentioned for 2024. He'd get my vote but not my first choice, not that I have a first choice. And Gavin/Whitmer would make a good ticket, I think.

And congrats on electing Kotek! Seems she has a smart head on her shoulders.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 02:17 PM   #876
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

The logical choice, if Biden doesn't run, should be Vice President Harris, but sadly I don't know if she can get elected - a double whammy of Racism & Sexism. I'm not sure if a white woman can get elected as president either. Maybe.

We need someone who can bring out a big turnout with people of color - especially black voters and Latinos would be good too - as well as young voters. Yeah too bad Obama can't run again. We need to outnumber the clueless old white voters - at least some of us vote the right way!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 02:58 PM   #877
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
The logical choice, if Biden doesn't run, should be Vice President Harris, but sadly I don't know if she can get elected - a double whammy of Racism & Sexism. I'm not sure if a white woman can get elected as president either. Maybe.

We need someone who can bring out a big turnout with people of color - especially black voters and Latinos would be good too - as well as young voters. Yeah too bad Obama can't run again. We need to outnumber the clueless old white voters - at least some of us vote the right way!
VP Harris is the logical choice, but I think Pence has a better chance at becoming POTUS than Harris for the reasons you stated and more.

I think the way to get Black, Latino, LGBTQ+, and young people at the polls is to remind voters that "rights" are diminished and erased under Republican leadership. That alone won't get them to the polls, but it will help.

I'd vote for O again, but too bad Michele ain't running. I'd stump for her with bad knees.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 11:53 PM   #878
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, I have heard Gavin's name mentioned for 2024. He'd get my vote but not my first choice, not that I have a first choice. And Gavin/Whitmer would make a good ticket, I think.

And congrats on electing Kotek! Seems she has a smart head on her shoulders.
I noticed that neither of you mentioned Kamala Harris for 2024. Sadly, I don't think she's up for the job anyway. Maybe AOC would make a good choice, or running partner for Gavin Newsome. She's tough and I like her.

As you have both mentioned, I too will vote a straight Democratic ticket.

Later> Sorry, I just noticed that a couple of you did discuss VP Harris, and I agree with what was said.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 11-16-2022 at 11:57 PM. Reason: not reading far enough ahead before I reply
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2022, 10:09 PM   #879
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default STR8 up Democrat here also!!!

I agree with all of you posting here last several posts.

AND....AND.....Lauren Boebert got in AGAIN!

AND, DeCantSayGay is an misogynistic azzhole, talk about Narcissism at its worst! (He & RumplesTiltDown have a nasty fight going on!!)

Jim Jordan has a real hard ass vindictiveness against Biden because the Dems impeached him, TWICE! So Jordan is on the trail hot and heavy, so for sure, he wants to stop Biden from being able to run.

I would support Gavin/Gretchen all the way.

Kamala will be great, given a few more years up in the Big House!! I think she got a shitty deal from the get go, being charged with controlling a border that Rumples left to the wide azz open....she has some maturing to do BUT I think she is going to be our first President woman & of color.

Pence, for all the crap he had to endure with Rumples, really inpressed me, to this day even, a die hard "stand by your man" kind of person. That is kudos for sure. That shows me, that he stands commited & he endured, with tremendous pressure to do other wise, all while being hunted to be killed by Rumples's stooges. I think he would be fair, just, & committed, all in! AND! STAND HIS GROUND!

Old 11-19-2022, 03:37 AM   #880
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I noticed that neither of you mentioned Kamala Harris for 2024. Sadly, I don't think she's up for the job anyway. Maybe AOC would make a good choice, or running partner for Gavin Newsome. She's tough and I like her.

As you have both mentioned, I too will vote a straight Democratic ticket.

Later> Sorry, I just noticed that a couple of you did discuss VP Harris, and I agree with what was said.
I don’t think AOC has a chance running on anyone’s ticket as VP. She scares too many moderate Democrats. LOL. I like her too, but most moderate Democrats don’t, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I agree with all of you posting here last several posts.

AND....AND.....Lauren Boebert got in AGAIN!

AND, DeCantSayGay is an misogynistic azzhole, talk about Narcissism at its worst! (He & RumplesTiltDown have a nasty fight going on!!)

Jim Jordan has a real hard ass vindictiveness against Biden because the Dems impeached him, TWICE! So Jordan is on the trail hot and heavy, so for sure, he wants to stop Biden from being able to run.

I would support Gavin/Gretchen all the way.

Kamala will be great, given a few more years up in the Big House!! I think she got a shitty deal from the get go, being charged with controlling a border that Rumples left to the wide azz open....she has some maturing to do BUT I think she is going to be our first President woman & of color.

Pence, for all the crap he had to endure with Rumples, really inpressed me, to this day even, a die hard "stand by your man" kind of person. That is kudos for sure. That shows me, that he stands commited & he endured, with tremendous pressure to do other wise, all while being hunted to be killed by Rumples's stooges. I think he would be fair, just, & committed, all in! AND! STAND HIS GROUND!

I was with you till you got to that wet towel-of strength Pence (though I think VP Harris is ready now—she just doesn’t have a chance). I find Pence a total putz. It was people like him who legitimized Trump. I don’t think he stood by Trump as much as standing with the Evangelicals who needed someone like Pence who could get Trump in the White House to appoint conservative judges.

I think Nikki Haley is going to be the first female/BIPOC POTUS if she runs on DeSantis’s ticket as VP. A DeSantis/Haley ticket would be hard for the Dems to beat. I think Haley will run for the Republican nomination, but I think DeSantis will get the nomination and she’ll join his ticket. And if that happens she’ll be a strong candidate for POTUS in 2028 or 2032.

And the only way the Dems can win is if we commit to voting for the nominee. I think that is a message we need to push when we get into the rumble-tumble 2024 primaries. We can fight all we want in the primaries but we need to stand as one once we have a nominee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: