Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I was just at the post office mailing some Valentines and the touch screen of the automated machine had ... gunk on it - so na-a-a-a-asty.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 03:58 AM   #22
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

The woman clipping her nails on the bus this afternoon was doing a good job of grossing me out.

Last edited by ruby_woo; 01-27-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: spelling
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:43 AM   #23
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
The woman clipping her nails on the bus this afternoon was doing a good job of grossing me out.
That's just awful!!! There's multitasking, and there's multitasking! Oh wait, for some reason I thought you meant TOEnails. Fingernails wouldn't gross me out that much.

I CAN'T STAND to see people's lunch/dinner whatever while they're talking to me. SHUDDER.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #24
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

people expectorating sputum (read spitting hockers)
when ever and where ever! Disgusting! Do they have no manners?

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #25
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Men pisses in public. Grrrrrr! Disgusting.

Parents having their little boys pee in plastic bottles (saw this Frid night, the public toilet was VERY close by).

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #26
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gross

A dirty cat box and trash can in a persons house overflowing. Can I say take it out please. (lol) People who walk their pets and dont clean up their s**t.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Limits!

Mauve carpets

People who let their dogs shit on pillows, couches, floor and laugh it off as cute. It's shit people!

Racism.

Lord Farquad off Shrek * shudders*

Fake southern accents

Stained t-shirts

Googly, popped out eyes on a big head on puppets.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #28
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm kinda surprised no one stated the obvious:

Portopotties!!!

I will do everything possible NOT to use one, even if it's just been sanitized.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #29
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

I agree but in all honesty, prefer to use sanitizer if by chance I have to use a public restroom. My rationale is that i've now washed my hands but also now have to touch the door handle (not in all cases, but in many) to get out, thus (in my mind), pretty much negating any loss of germs in the hand washing. At work, where we and clients all use the bathroom, I wash my hands, then go to my office and apply a liberal dose of sanitizer. It's a no-win situation in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
knowing when people do not wash their hands before leaving the restroom

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #30
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Warm cinnamon rolls. The smell has literally made me gag. While everyone else slows down as they walk by the Cinnabon store in the malls, I turn into a speed-walker. It's so offensive that I've grabbed my coat or shirt collar and yanked it up over my nose- it doesn't completely block the smell, but at least it hides the scowl on my face.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #31
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Warm cinnamon rolls. The smell has literally made me gag. While everyone else slows down as they walk by the Cinnabon store in the malls, I turn into a speed-walker. It's so offensive that I've grabbed my coat or shirt collar and yanked it up over my nose- it doesn't completely block the smell, but at least it hides the scowl on my face.
I'm this way with Cinnabon. I think it smells gross. Oddly, I am not that way with homemade cinnamon rolls.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #32
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post

Portopotties!!!

I think the lady in the pStyle video makes reference to this. Probably the biggest selling point for me

Old 01-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #33
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Interesting, I will have to seek out that video. As an aside, NEVER youtube portopotties if you have this particular phobia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I think the lady in the pStyle video makes reference to this. Probably the biggest selling point for me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #34
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post

Portopotties!!!

I used them daily for 12 yrs... unfortunately you get used to it- although portipotties with boot prints on the seat and s*^t in the corner that's a different story
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #35
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

pea soup
bad breath
dirty diapers that are disposed of improperly
cigarette butts -ashes -stink

I am sure there are more - will be back
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #36
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

~ oysters - raw or cooked

~ any fish cooked with the head left on

~ the smell of alcohol

~ the smell of sweaty men

~ cilantro - just nasty to smell and nastier to taste

~ jello molds with the fruit inside

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #37
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Unclean bodies in general. There are now 4 men on my team at work, in a canned air environment, all sitting desk to desk in a square, and they are the four guys that do not shower daily. One of the guys wears the same sweatshirt every single day, and then takes it off (never takes it home), and places it on the back of his chair. I am so disgusted. One of my anxiety triggers is the smell of dirty man, and I am the only person who complains about these guys, and nothing is ever done about it. In order to get to my desk each day, I have to walk through their funk cloud. I am so grossed out, and my anxiety button takes a hit at least once a day. I may have to switch teams just to get away from it, because no one is going to do a thing about it.

Apparently, it is not okay to wear holey jeans to work or have shoulders bared, but it's just fine if you don't bathe more than once a week. Yuck!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #38
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Sloppy drunkeness...in public or private.

Rude treatment of wait staff in restaraunts.

People who do not understand the meaning of "personal space".

When someone doesn't clean off the equipment at the gym, after they've finished using it.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #39
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
I used them daily for 12 yrs... unfortunately you get used to it- although portipotties with boot prints on the seat and s*^t in the corner that's a different story
I'm a little scared of the answer, but why are there boot prints on the seat?
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #40
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
Oh my giddy aunt! I hate loath and detest damn shoe prints on toilet seats!!!!! Bloody hell, use the squat toilet or take your frigging shoes off! And then it smashes up the toilet seat as well.

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! <--- steam coming out of ears.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post: