Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default weather

Another beautiful sunny day, cool and windy. Love this weather. Can't take the heat and humidity.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:19 PM   #4562
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

severe weather day
is this the new norm on sundays???
same thing last sunday

dodged the bullet both times ...

last sunday, it shifted north at the last minute

today, it went south just before it was in our face

at one point today, the squall line was so similar, I thought I was looking at last sunday's radar

all good here
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #4563
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sitting outside reading today I took a little inadvertent nap.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #4564
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Rain in the Olympic Peninsula for the next several days...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2020, 03:26 PM   #4565
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Temps for the next 3 days are forecast for high 70's and low 80's with maybe even a record high setting on Saturday or Sunday...
Old 05-09-2020, 06:50 PM   #4566
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

You know when the wind is an angry wind and sounds like a cross between a banshee and a train whistle?

And your cats are freaked out because they know something is out there; they can hear it, but they can't see it?

Yeah, that was today. Wind chill in the 30s. In May. Touche, Mother Nature. Touche.

It also snapped the post my mailbox is drilled to and flung the whole thing in the driveway as well as tossing the recycling bin around. The bin was bungeed to the dumpster and was STILL bungeed but on its side and a couple feet away.

Take away: bungees are useful and resilient lil buggers.

High point: by the end of the day, my hair was big and fluffy enough to have been in a video for an 80s hair band.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #4567
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Temps for the next 3 days are forecast for high 70's and low 80's with maybe even a record high setting on Saturday or Sunday...
Yes, records were broken on both Friday and Saturday so far!
Old 06-10-2020, 06:21 AM   #4568
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breaking records

We broke a record by reaching 98F in my city yesterday and it's expected to be pretty hot again today.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 04:05 AM   #4569
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

A couple weeks ago we had what appears to be our last snow dusting for a few months. We are now up to 80s F max daytime. Still 40s-50s at night so sweatshirts, hoodies, and jackets still abound. I can't wait for Fall to return!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #4570
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rain- weather

Real wind and rain storm last night. Thousands lost power but fortunately we did not. It is still very windy today (I love it) with off and on heavy showers. Its around 65 or 70F.

I love this kind of weather. Can't take the heat or humidity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 02:59 PM   #4571
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Isley Brothers - Sunshine (Go Away Today)

Rain and overcast in Southern Califonia.

Old 07-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #4572
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

It’s June gloom when it should be July fry.

Hopefully, the sun will break out in an hour or so.

I expect it to be another lovely day in the neighborhood.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 03:25 PM   #4573
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness."

E. G. E. Bulwer-Lytton

The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest was started in 1982

Prize given annually for best worst sentence, purple prose.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 04:41 PM   #4574
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
"It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness."

E. G. E. Bulwer-Lytton

Your problem is you don’t have anything more interesting to say than that with which you disdain.

Last edited by Orema; 07-01-2020 at 05:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #4575
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

At least I am polite to you, compliment you on your choice of music , and have never attacked you or assumed I knew what your problem was.
I thought the Lytton post was funny and appropriate, offended no one
Old 07-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #4576
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh goodness..

Too much is interfering with summer! It's too hot. Too humid. Too dusty.

All that and wearing a mask! This is miserable. I'm enjoying my girly cave with a/c about now.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #4577
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post

E. G. E. Bulwer-Lytton

That's awesome, C0LLETTE. Anya has a forum thread for this specific type of writing and prose (Link).

Here's a link for last years winner, who is Canadian too.

2019 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Winner (PAGE/LINK).

Here's my weather contribution report:

Strange winds and clouds of dust and horrifying news reports about COVID19 has blurred the weather vane, in my Pacific Wonderland location. Kätzchen has been wearing her mask, a different one each day, and she's been worried daily about her health. In other news, lol, rain and wind and scorching bouts of sunshine were supposed to happen repeatedly this last week, but worse bouts of weather came to pass. Since Kätzchen is boycotting the holiday weekend and creating her own holiday to celebrate, she is happy to report that the weather is just fine and will one day be even better (she hopes).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 07-01-2020 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added the link to Anya's Original Bad Prose forum thread :)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 08:31 PM   #4578
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Yes, the Annual contest collections (available in most bookstores ) make for hilarious bathroom reading.

Aside from that, the weather here is hot and muggy, as it seems to be in many places, but the night sky is full of the explosive colour of fireworks for the July 1, Canada Day, celebration.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:36 PM   #4579
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather

For past few days and the week to come weather is close and gross. Happy to be stuck in front of my tv and air conditioning. I don't need a virus to keep me home these days. YUK !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 12:59 PM   #4580
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny and 75 F.

Couldn’t be nicer.

Tags
rain, weather