How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

HIGH - I got to leave the house today! And go to the grocery store, which was surprisingly uncrowded and where people were _mostly_ practicing social distancing and wearing PPE. And I found everything on my shopping list.

LOW - I nearly passed out after walking a short distance. I mean that literally. I'm concerned about my oxygen saturation and I have ordered a pulse oximeter.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:05 PM   #262
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The Low: Gosh, I ordered a fabulous Mother's Day prezzie for my mother weeks ago, and supposedly today, five weeks later, it will be delivered but I have big doubts about that because I've gotten e-notices daily about how Amazon is SO SORRY (not really, tho), and that hopefully it will be here by sundown tonight (sarcasm alert).

The High: I got a bunch of stuff done today; plus I trimmed and colored my curly locks, and I am doing my laundry also, so I've pretty much gotten all my chores crossed off my list for today. Tomorrow will be a better day because I can justifiably be super couch-loving lazy.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2020, 04:34 PM   #263
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Low..waking up at 2am in a hot apt.,realizing my A/C is not working. I finished the night on the couch with the fan.

High..getting immediate attention with a work order this morning. I ended up getting a new Unit installed within hours. I bet it will be more efficient with a newer model. Yay me $$

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2020, 05:27 PM   #264
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

High: Scheduling to get a day off this week when it will be the sunniest warmest day of the week.

Low: Being cold all day at work and then getting caught in a rain storm. Soaked through.

High again: Getting home and into warm dry clothes.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #265
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: sunshine. Lots of sunshine.

Low: I shipped a package to my son last week, 2 day express. But it hasn't been delivered.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2020, 03:22 PM   #266
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

High: Still waiting for it
Low: Finding out I sent out two inaccurate emails to 1000 people
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #267
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HIGH: Getting my knee & shoulder injections...finally....today..waited for this CV19 to start to "slow some" as my ortho was NOT seeing patients, only emergencies...and I full well understand.

LOW: Now I have to deal with the achiness for few days and an firetruck red face...thanks steroids...lol.
Old 05-13-2020, 02:58 PM   #268
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

high- 2 hr drive, a hike 3.4mi this weekend, to falls i've never seen! stoked..w a date, i trust

low-i have to wait til Saturday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2020, 03:03 AM   #269
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday’s High: Getting a “no harm done” email from my manager
Yesterday’s Low: Telling some co-workers I’m leaving in June
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020, 06:16 PM   #270
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday high: My daughter graduated from college. Obviously no ceremony. We had a "drive by" party for friends and family to love on her from afar. My cousin's son drove almost three hours to get here. He is a nurse on a Covid ward. Just graduated last year from nursing school. It was so good to see him and we put together boxes of snacks and treats for him to help him through his overnight shifts. My sister in law and nephews came and parked out front for a while to talk through the window. I haven't seen them in person since March. We facetime but that's not nearly the same. It really hammered in how much things have changed. It was so good to see their sweet faces, even when it was sad to see them struggling with the masks. My older nephew has a new big tooth that I got to take pictures of from afar.

Low: Seeing my nephews. I was already really missing my brother who would have been so damn excited to be at my daughter's graduation. Even if it was a weird drive by event instead of what it should have been. He had been her educational cheerleader since birth. Not being able to hug my nephews. We are always hugs and snuggles and piggy back rides. My youngest nephew kept reaching for me through the window and just looking at me not understanding. They both called me Mama and asked for time together, asked me to take them to the playground we go to. After my brother died they of course continued calling their mom Mommy but I became Mama because I normally take care of them so much. It broke my heart to hear them calling for me like that and not be able to scoop them up and love on them.

Last edited by easygoingfemme; 05-17-2020 at 06:20 PM.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2020, 08:44 PM   #271
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

High - talking on the phone with my aunt while taking a walk around the neighborhood

Low - running out of time to do all the chores I had on my to do list for today
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 07:45 PM   #272
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

High: my day with friends.
And on my way home, thinking how much I'm enjoying everyone's Christmas lights much more than I've enjoyed in the past (hard to explain but it's related to grief in previous years)

Low: stressed out about my upcoming spine surgery to fuse my lumbar and remove/clean up 2 disks. Last year I had a bad reaction to anesthesia. Makes me scared now.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 10:31 PM   #273
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

High: Hanging my new set of Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments on the Christmas tree and watching Christmas shows with my boy.

Low: Lying in bed, bored, coughing, wondering when will I ever be over this nasty virus?

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 12:20 PM   #274
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

High so far today ... coffee
low... cold weather making the owies more owies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2022, 04:13 PM   #275
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

High - I'm am definitely better, and barely even coughing any more. My arthritis isn't as bad either.

Low - Being reminded that I can't be everything I want to be.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 01:50 PM   #276
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

High: going to a food pantry and bringing back holiday groceries for some of my very low income senior and disabled residents. I couldn’t believe how much they gave them! And they gave them grocery store gift certificates, and blankets! I almost cried…

Low: I’m trying my best to get gloves for some of my residents before the snow hits. Doesn’t look like I’m gonna be able to until after Christmas. Right now some of them are using mismatched gloves or they only have one glove. Sickens me the disparity I see daily on my job.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 04:58 PM   #277
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

High: Sunny outside and no rain for our trip to the vet today.

Low: Listening to Brittany moan and groan miserably because her injection spots hurt.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 05:38 PM   #278
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

High: End-of-year purge of file cabinet papers/documents. Boxed up things to be tossed out on the 1st.

Low: Looking for a condolence card for my bestie and her family.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 05:46 PM   #279
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Delighted by good news, yet sad about what will happen next

High: a crown on my front tooth broke yesterday and my regular dentist was able to repair it today.

Low: My regular dentist said the crown actually needs to be replaced and to go to the Doctor who originally fixed it 6 years ago and have him redo the crown. I don't have money trees in my proverbial back yard, so I'm saddened by the fact I don't have money trees to get the crown fixed on my front tooth.

* I need a financial miracle *

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 05:29 PM   #280
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

High..got off work early. Got a car warsh. Making Christmas eve dinner, prime rib. Smells simply wonderful over here. Made welfare check to the cold country. Always a chuckle there.

Low...found a nail in my rear driver tire.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
high, low