Notices

Old 06-05-2019, 06:11 PM   #521
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks so much for posting Dee......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:01 AM   #522
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

PORTLAND PRIDE PARADE JUNE 16, 2019

The Portland Pride Parade is held each year the 3rd Sunday after Memorial Day. Beginning in the North Park Blocks, the 1.1 mile parade route travels through Old Town, continuing South on SW Naito Parkway, ending at SW Pine Street and the entrance to the Portland Pride Waterfront Festival.

I've never attended Pride in Portland but I have a feeling that's about to change.....
You can check for any updates at www.pridenw.org/portlandpride
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #523
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Legendary Doughnuts 2602 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA

Boozy Ball, a glazed doughnut ball filled w/ brown sugar Bourbon sweet creme was out of this world...
Old 06-11-2019, 05:12 PM   #524
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

3426 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR

I had forgotten all about going here until a recent phone call with my traveling companion!

She struck gold here, so to speak....
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM   #525
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Little Otsu 3225 SE Division St, Portland, OR

Another place I'd forgotten about until my grandniece thanked me again for items I had picked up for her here.

They not only had cards, but stationary, journals, pens, and some art supplies..
Old 06-12-2019, 07:14 AM   #526
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Looking for gifts in the Tacoma area?

Watermark Gifts 1115 A St, Tacoma, WA

I found sheets of wrapping paper that doubles for posters to send my grandniece..
Old 06-12-2019, 05:40 PM   #527
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Laurelhurst Market 3155 E Burnside St, Portland, OR

I came across a picture of this in my photos, but for the life of me I can't remember what we may of eaten or drank here! I do know whatever it might of been must of been good because we didn't have a bad experience all the while in Portland...
Old 06-13-2019, 09:02 AM   #528
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Looking for something sweet and going to be around the Olympic Peninsula?

Greenwoodes Farm Organic Bakery 38800-38952 Hansville Rd NE, Hansville, WA (Limited days of business unfortunately)

This is a very small operation, helped along by GoFundMe, one woman operation.

Every time we've dropped in we found some goodie more than able to satisfy our sweet tooth!
Old 06-13-2019, 04:51 PM   #529
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Going to be in Seattle and looking for some seafood & drink?

Emmett Watson's Oyster Bar 1916 Pike Pl #16, Seattle

"Emmett Watson and Sam Bryant opened the city's first Oyster bar in 1979. It is cozy and casual spot with fresh oysters, fish and chips with plenty local beers on tap". After reading this online, my traveling companion, loving seafood and beer, insisted we went here. Again a place I'd forgotten all about until a recent phone call...
Old 06-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #530
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

PORTLAND PRIDE PARADE JUNE 16, 2019

The Portland Pride Parade is held each year the 3rd Sunday after Memorial Day. Beginning in the North Park Blocks, the 1.1 mile parade route travels through Old Town, continuing South on SW Naito Parkway, ending at SW Pine Street and the entrance to the Portland Pride Waterfront Festival.

I've never attended Pride in Portland but I have a feeling that's about to change.....
Just a reminder in case you're around the Portland area......
Old 06-21-2019, 06:34 PM   #531
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default In Seattle around the University District.......

And looking for donuts then seek out the Donut Factory at 4336 Roosevelt Way N.E. 5 a.m to 10 p.m daily

Old 07-04-2019, 09:22 AM   #532
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

736 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR

In a phone conversation today, my traveling companion mentioned us stopping here and having a great time.

The short time we were visiting Portland is like a blur, but if she says we had a good time here more than likely we did...
Old 07-04-2019, 10:28 AM   #533
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
And looking for donuts then seek out the Donut Factory at 4336 Roosevelt Way N.E. 5 a.m to 10 p.m daily

H..love Roosevelt Wy...don't remember donut place but had a vegan place that was bomb...wow...it's been a while
Old 07-04-2019, 11:23 AM   #534
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
H..love Roosevelt Wy...don't remember donut place but had a vegan place that was bomb...wow...it's been a while
Kitty, this just recently opened in May I believe and it's in the former space of Ly's Donuts.

At one time I knew Roosevelt Way like the back of my hand, but unfortunately not familiar with the vegan place you mentioned!
Old 07-04-2019, 08:06 PM   #535
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Near or in the Olympia Peninsula and looking for sweet treats?

That Takes The Cake 171 W Washington St, Sequim, WA (Sequim's main drag)
Old 07-06-2019, 07:25 PM   #536
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Pie Spot 521 NE 24th Ave, Portland, OR

Yet another place my travel companion mentioned we sampled on our trip to Portland.

I don't really re-call it or what I might of had, but I do know we never once had anything bad to eat the whole while we vacationed in Portland...
Old 07-07-2019, 08:37 PM   #537
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Crafty Wonderland 808 SW 10th Ave, Portland

Crafty Wonderland is a woman owned and operated business with two retail stores.

This another place I had totally forgot about shopping at until the charges showed up on my credit card bill!
Old 07-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #538
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Going to be in or around Chicago .........

Lollapalooza – August 1-4, 2019: Grant Park 337 E Randolph St, Chicago

Lollapalooza is a 4-Day music festival..

For more info

https://www.lollapalooza.com/
Old 07-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #539
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Hungry and in Chicago..............

Taste of Chicago July 10 - 14th Grant Park

The 39th annual food festival runs from 11 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. on July 10-14. Admission is free admission and food tickets must be purchased.The festival will feature 41 Chicago-based food vendors and 17 food trucks.

I attended this event once and it was a foodies paradise.....
Old 07-13-2019, 09:07 AM   #540
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Going to be in Downtown Seattle...

Check out Happy Hour In The Park Westlake Park 401 Pine St 5-7 p.m July 17th 24th and 31st

Nearby food trucks pair great with featured varietals, and guests are encouraged to express themselves with free painting activities. Classic and original music provided by Seattle maestro Pasquale Santos and Brazilian band Onda Verde.

Proceeds from every glass of wine sold are invested directly back into Seattle's parks.