How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Brittany got herself caught today when she was being naughty. I was watching a show on my laptop and paused it to go to the bathroom. While I was in there, B. went into an area where she knows she is not supposed to go, which also just happened to be near where I left my paused laptop. Somehow, she accidentally touched the laptop and unpaused it, and the show I was watching started again. I made it back just in time to see her jump two feet in the air!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2024, 09:21 AM   #1962
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Our dog likes to snuggle with the grand baby and is very protective of us all. Our dog is no special breed. He’s a rescue dog and we hope to get him involved in our healthcare as a medical dog. His name is Oliver, Olly for short. He goes everywhere with us and he enjoys being off his leash. What dog doesn’t, right?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2024, 03:38 PM   #1963
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,345 Times in 2,666 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

My poor little Arnie threw up six times.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2024, 10:51 PM   #1964
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
My poor little Arnie threw up six times.
I'm so sorry! Did he get into something he shouldn't?

- Prince
Old 02-06-2024, 05:52 AM   #1965
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm so sorry! Did he get into something he shouldn't?
I’m not sure. Yorkies can have sensitive stomachs. We fed him a little bit, and he seemed okay. I’ll have to see how today goes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 11:59 AM   #1966
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Got adopted!!!!! The 2 littermate kittens I took to the Humane Society went home! I had told them if they went out together I would pay for one of the adoptions. I am so happy the girls went together!!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2024, 09:12 AM   #1967
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My sweet moon baby is terrified of storms. And we had a wicked one last night and milder ones today and unfortunately she is in panic mode. I had to give her anti-anxiety medication last night. It’s interesting how she knows a few hours before they’re going to come.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #1968
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Turned 4 yrs old....

What a gratifying age to be for Ms Sasha!

She has overcome the anxiety of the local emergency sirens every Monday at 12pm noon-(loved to howl at them).

She has overcome the need to expel urine when greeting new comers and old comers alike when they visit-(bladder surgery was not an option).

She has overcome the need to chase the critters: furry and feathered alike-(they can eat and drink under her watchful eye though).

She can reserve her desire to devour all things edible-(Her reservation is a trait I could learn from).

Ms. Sasha has overcome living with her totally obsessed owner/caregiver/housekeeper who will forever be grateful that she is in her world for better or worse!

Happy Birthday Ms Sasha

Love ya girl

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 10:22 PM   #1969
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany has gained 22 pounds. She weighed 57 before; now she weighs 79.

I didn't believe her vet's office when they told me I had ordered the wrong size of Nexgard for her weight. I took Brittany to their office and they reweighed her.

I don't know where she has put it though. That's a large percentage of her body weight. She doesn't appear to have any fat, though. She didn't seem underweight at 57 pounds either.

I thought she was about two years old when I got her, but maybe she was younger and she has just grown into her adulthood. I will have to ask the vet next time we see her.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 07:32 PM   #1970
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Not my dog, but I am the stepmom to Raven. (Boss butch's tripod dog)
I had them both over the night and I grilled shrimp and we had a few adult beverages.

Anyway...Raven is about 90 pounds, not a little dog. That's how she was able to pull me over last week. Well, she loves me. She climbed up in my lap. I was sitting in a patio chair. It was soo darn cute. That was not an easy feat, but she managed to do so!

Good time was had by all!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2024, 07:51 PM   #1971
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany had an upset tummy today. Not sure why, we haven't given her anything unusual. I hope it's over.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 03:37 PM   #1972
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Brittany turned my mattress pad and blanket into her new bed. I suppose it's my fault for leaving them on the floor after I stripped them off the bed, instead of putting them in the laundry right away. She swirled them around on the floor until they were to her liking, and promptly went to sleep. Now I kind of hate to take them away from her; she likes them more than she likes her doggy bed. I think I'm going to look and see if I have some old ones in the linen closet for her to have. If I don't find any, I'll see if Amazon has some less expensive ones.

- Prince
Old 04-10-2024, 11:54 AM   #1973
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Lightbulb

Little Arnie is getting used to being alone, now that Bella is gone. He hasn’t left my lap since we got back from our short jaunt to Vermont, to see the eclipse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 07:18 AM   #1974
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It didn't happen today but I am thinking probably back on the day of the eclipse. I have a large barn (40X60) and at this point just about every bay is filled with "stuff". Out of all the cats I have had these past two years, I am finally down to four, my two originals, one I was going to bring to the Humane Society and then her sister (Pippie) who I was going to keep. Well, Pippie it seems, has graced me with a litter of kittens somewhere in that barn. Pippie is an indoor-outdoor kitten/cat and I had noticed she was getting chunky. Then a few days ago she started staying out all day and night. The last two days I have snuck down to the barn to see where she goes when she goes in there. I need to find the general location of those kittens so I can get them up to the house. The last two times I spied on her I was able to hear the kittens mewing when she returned after coming up to the house for a quick bite to eat. They seem to be in an area where I have about 30 boxes of things that are quazi stacked. Today will be spent figuring a way to move and restack the boxes so I can find those little rascals and get them up and into the house.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #1975
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

So I didn't find them on the 12th but got lucky today when I went hunting. Three new additions with two being black and white and one being grey and white. Everyone is up in the house now so I feel a lot better that they are safe and that there will be three less feral cats in the world.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets