Chad

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single, happy, and having a blast.

Thanked 15,186 Times in 4,325 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default For me

I took a break from life yesterday. I only talked to mom. I watched old movies from the 30's and 40's all day and till 2:00 am. It was lovely.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #242
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Toadís Wild Ride
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

Thanked 46,724 Times in 11,766 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

“Hotel bed” - its one of my favorite treats.
Mocha Starbucks in the Keurig....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #243
Kštzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 19,660 Times in 6,565 Posts
Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I just took a long hot shower.

I am going to trim my hair just a skosh, then give myself a nice manicure and polish my fingernails.

After that, I plan to read an John Grisham book, then make a simple supper of meat balls and an baked potato. Marinara sauce for the meatballs, and butter Sal and pepper for the baked potato. Hot cocoa for dessert.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #244
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Woman
Relationship Status:
Still Pollinating

Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Resting.

Drinking coffee.

Eating properly,means a good home cooked meal.

Watching horror flicks..too funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
California Dreaming
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 03:56 PM   #245
Kštzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Kštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST ReputationKštzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I was going to give myself a manicure and polish my finger mails and toe nails; but I'm doing it today because it's windy and the extra circulation of air flow from outside is drying my nails nicely!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 05:01 PM   #246
Kštzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

I've kept my temper in check....

Neighbors on my end of the universe were having behavioral issues last night, which woke me up at 3 am.... I tried cat napping earlier, but no go. So far, although still irritated, I've not blown any gaskets.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kštzchen For This Useful Post: