Greco

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Latino Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
you know
Relationship Status:
Whole, Present

Thanked 4,974 Times in 1,702 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default w

a strange, but beautiful coincidence...Christ.

Greco

"Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart."

Ancient Indian Proverb
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #13602
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,444 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Mother. Her passing was a long time ago. Yet today. It’s like she is here in my present. Every detail of her comes to my senses. Her perfume, her smile, laughter, humor, her strength. My father was mainly overseas. So Mom was like a single parent. Yet, never letting us forget he put the roof over our heads and the food on our plates. I miss her. Every single moment of each day. Not only was she my Mother, as I matured. She was my mentor and best friend. I have many traits of her. And proud of having them instilled. Exceptional woman she was. I Love You Mom. Aloha Oi’ Until we meet again.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #13603
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Blissed out.

Thanked 9,593 Times in 2,085 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Traditions are on my mind.

I built so many traditions with my daughter and it's been sweet to see how she carries them on now that she's living away at college. She had her first away-from-home snow a few days ago. Our tradition has always been that that's the day you have your first cup of hot chocolate for the season. She texted me video of the snow falling and told me she was running out for her hot chocolate

I just had my first snow here so I sent her a video and she replied with a reminder to make sure I go get my hot chocolate.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 06:03 AM   #13604
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

Thanked 46,587 Times in 11,725 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Message songs

On the commute....

*every little thing's gonna be alright*. Bob Marley
*dream on *. Aerosmith
*don't blink* Kenny Chesney
*no shoes, no shirt, no problem * Kenny Chesney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #13605
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 87,407 Times in 20,871 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sooooooooooooooo glad I took today off. Yesterday was a hella wicked busy day and I'm plumb wore out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:16 PM   #13606
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my day job
my side biz
where is the universe leading me????

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #13607
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation

*I should finish this chapter*
*I should do my paper work....hate it, really*
*I should go to the gym*
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #13608
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones

1 Highscore

Thanked 5,250 Times in 1,109 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Depression sucks

Mopsie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 05:20 PM   #13609
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 3,451 Times in 846 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so, I am a very strong woman who needs the person I am with to be stronger than I am.... That is very few and far between.

How do I find that kick ass, incredibly strong Butch????

I mean, they are out there but many are unavailable ( in different ways) How do I find the available, strong, kick ass butches that could actually handle me?

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #13610
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

that i have GOT to finish that blanket!