Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Butch I Am...

The butch that I am is the butch she saw in me and accepted whole-heartedly. I am a female, a daughter, sister, mother, boobeh (grandmother), aunt, a friend… I dream and love and cherish deeply. I have passions, hopes and aspirations and I have the ability to make them come true and be successful at it. I am a fighter, a lover, a peace keeper. I am rough around the edges and firm in my beliefs. I am quiet and shy and I cry when my heart is touched. I respect others, have morals, live by integrity and I do what I can to make another person feel noticed. I defend the underdog, give up a seat to an elderly person, I help that single mom get her things gathered while she holds her child. I am moody, get irritable, lose my temper… I am human and I have emotions; good and not so good. I make mistakes. I do my best to right my wrongs. I have grown as a person over the years and I have grown as a butch. I am proud of the person I have become but by no means have I stopped working on that individual I strive to be. I play and have fun. I’m a kid at heart. I enjoy picnics, flying kites, blowing bubbles… I sing in the shower and at karaoke. I dance when my knees are forgiving and allow me to do so. I thoroughly enjoy supporting, pampering, complimenting and doing for my lover. I am a protector, her protector and I will always support her in whatever she believes in. I would never give up being the person that I am and I would not expect that from her either. I am a great hugger. A good lover. I am a dork at times. I am fierce. I am a hard worker. I am all gy. I am her gy. I have fears, I get scared but I am strong when I need to be. I give everything my all… to completion!

I am me. I am Stoney. I am Jack. I am hy… Yes I am butch!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #62
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Descibe The Butch You Are

I am quiet and shy but once I know you all bets are off. I am very old school and chivalry is not dead with me. I am a southern gentleman and romantic. I am domesticated in that I love to cook, bake, smoke meat, clean house, do laundry (because I have more clothes and shoes than most femmes) and good at fixing things. I am an activist politically and otherwise. I am strong in mind and body, I am a care giver, I am trusting until someone makes it clear they can't be trusted. I am slow to anger but I am a true Leo in every sense of the word. I have a dry and wacky sense of humor.I enjoy sports (go Redskins and Notre Dame) and a good cigar. But most of all I am her DADDY and to furbabies as well, her Top/Dom, I am her protector, her comforter, her best friend. I am the one she can come to vent and keeper of her secrets. I am her rock but most of all I her lover.
rocky 781 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #63
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default re-posting.....to remind myself of the butch I am....

the Butch I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those 5 letters are just a "description of me...and in NO WAY makes who I am inside or in my heart!
I am a true southern gentlewomyn...with manners, courtesy, respect, and gentleness abounding.
I am of the old fashioned, old school breed...one who will open doors, pull out chairs, walk on outside of and offer arm to a lady, help her with her coat, even helping to get her hair out from under the collar and prettily displayed against her soft shoulders.
I will wait for her....patiently..never rushing her., as she gets dressed for our date. I will look at her with tears in my eyes when she emerges from her room...seeing how stunningly beautiful she looks!!!
I will shop with her for hours, carrying her parcels. I will rub her feet as we sit in the food court sipping an ice cold beverage while she regains her momentum to "shop til she drops" again!
I will order for her if I am acquainted with her likes and dislikes, OR if she tells me what she would want, and I will give the whole order.
I am attuned to her at all times.
I will always appreciate her...as she is an incredible gift...she has given of herself to me..and I can be entrusted with that awesome gift!
I "get", comprehend, and validate Her feminine mystique!
I wil always acknowledge her, validate her existence, and put her above all else.
I will watch chick flicks with her, wiping away tears at the sappy parts, and handing those same tears back to her as diamonds. I will be teary eyed and sensitive along with her.
I will cherish her like a true and priceless trasure she is.
I will never take her for granted!
I am a best friend...to many
I am a confidant, one that keeps those things sacred!
I will hold her sacred in all ways..sharing intimacy only between ourselves!
I will lay down my life for the woman I love and who owns my heart!
She will have my undying loyalty and committment should our hearts beat as one.
I will treat her like an equal, always..and we will walk side by side...never "owning" one another....yet connected by our hearts!
I can cook, clean, mow a lawn, fix a flat, iron a silk piece (steam it rather) mend a boo boo with a kiss and a bandaid, and I can fight fiercely for our lives. I have won many battles on the battlefield of life..and that is who I am today..a culmination of love past..love lost..and love remains a constant in my heart..never making me jaded, cynical, or bitter. I chose those pathways, and I walked them...I took lessons from them, and made changes from them..positive changes....
So I am many things....an incredibly devoted friend, a loyal companion, a soft hearted, sensitive, compassionate gentle womyn...and it is nye impossible to "describe" one's self..for in the end..what really matters is who you are when with another person...words are just descriptions..so I am a human being with an amazing heart and I have moral compass, and turpitude. I am old fashioned, and old schooled...as I will always, always put the ladies first..and when I meet HER..she will decide for herself what kind of a BUTCH I am..as she will see deeply inside and know my heart..that is where my "butch" lives.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:22 AM   #64
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default remaining true to myself...I am this butch..

I am that butch who will wrap you inside my presence, affording you that warmth, security, sense of protection that you desire.
I am that butch who will leave you a single rose on your windshield just because...I wanted you to know I was thinking of you...
I am that butch who will get out of bed at 300am, drive to the store to get you that chocolate covered, creme filled doughnut and coffee...just because you wanted it..and come back and feed it to you...
I am that butch who will hold you when you are frightened, scare away monsters, and cover you, whispering to you til you fall asleep again...and watch over you while you sleep
I am that butch who will admire your fierceness and independence yet respect the babygrrl in you and your need for me....
I am that butch who will slay a thousand dragons, make you a s'mores by a campfire, who will run you a hot bath with candles and soft music, bathe you, pamper you, and kiss you all over...
I am that butch who will provide a shelter for you when you need it...with my big butchness...
I am that butch who will write you silly love letters in the sand...on the mirror with your lipstick, make you a peanut butter & jelly sandwich...to comfort you if need be...
I am that butch who will walk by your side..for life...when we are One Heart, One Love joined...
I am that butch who will seek comfort in your arms when my world is all jumbled and I am having a bad day
I am that butch who will seek your arms to hold me when I cry (Yes, butches do cry, too)
I am that butch who will hold you when you cry, grabbing your tears in my hands and handing them back to you as diamonds...
I am that butch who is mesmerized by you..each and every time..who will acknowledge, validate, and resonate within you....
I am that butch who knows and respects that a femme can bring me to my knees...with her feminine mystique, sensuality, and her mysteriousness
I am that butch who will never profess to knowing what makes my femme tick BUT I will damned respect that and be her all..in every way..
I am that butch....a hopeless romantic, passionate lover, devoted companion, and wait for you...here and now....
Old 02-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #65
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Texan Butch... Country through and through... but can hang with the best of the city Boys.
I hold doors open for the elderly, the disabled, the old, the young, men and women, whoever happens to be behind Me, or whoever just seems to need it.
My mother is My hero.
My son is My world.
My lady is My life.
I don't like being called Miss, or Ma'am... I am Sir, He, or Him, boy, not girl.
I was born in the wrong body.
I can shoot like nobody's business, or write poetry on a whim.
But, I treat a woman like a lady, and know when to hold My tongue.
I love to dance... country, hip hop, tejano, or waltz. And lead My lady around till she's dizzy and sweaty.
I can hang with My high school buds, head bangin' and BBQ'g on July 4th.
I can hang with the 20 somethings, and teach them a thing or two about respect, but show them this Old Dawg has some new tricks for them to learn.
I help My customers daily, and show them respect and offer them solutions.
I tell My momma I love her.
I say please, thank you, may I, and yes Sir and yes Ma'am.
I offer My seat to women and men.
I play with babies, and speak their language.
I take My hat off when I meet someone new, when I'm in church, when I pray, and when I eat.
I change My own oil, tires, and do My own laundry.
I cook My ass off, and love to see My family's faces when I've created a masterpiece.
My downfall is chocolate..... and... her eyes.
I don't tolerate discrimination in any form.
I don't do windows.
I do dishes though
I drive an old truck, and wait for the day that I can afford a new one, just to hear the engine roar.
I love her touch, her hands on My skin, the way she looks at Me, and when she says Amorcito to Me.
I can walk for miles, and not be tired.
I have remorse for every bad thing I have done.
I have hope that I will be forgiven.
I have little time on My hands.
I have a lifetime of love left in Me.
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #66
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

This is an interesting thread. Rather than describe who I am and listing my strengths (I do have some!) and my foibles (I have lots of them!), I want to respond by describing the role that I attempt to fulfill in a relationship. I may not always succeed, but I do give it my most sincere and best effort.

I aspire to be the Butch...

…Who will sometimes walk behind you,
To allow you to pursue your own dreams, to give you space,
To let your light shine brightly without being blocked by my shadow,
To provide you with a safe retreat if needed.

...Who will sometimes walk ahead of you,
To protect you, to guide you when needed,
At other times, to follow my own dreams, find my own space.

…Who will mostly walk along side you,
To be your friend, lover, and partner,
To be connected, yet each of us retaining our individualities,
To help you, me, and “us” make it through the hard times,
To revel with you during the special times, to contentedly share all the ordinary moments,
To support you, honor you, and cherish you.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #67
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this

I'm the kind of butch That confuse a lot of people. I'm strong physically and mentally yet I can be soft and vulnerable. I wear men's clothes but love a good sexy bra. I bind sometimes and sometimes I love the way my breast look in some shirts. I walk hard and have my own swagger and sometimes I shake my ass Because I know she is watching. I love short masculine hair but love mine shoulder length. Some times I pack and sometimes I don't. I love to be the top but have no problem being the bottom. I'm the bug killer but am terrified of mice. I'm sometimes hard and kick ass Then sometimes I'm soft. I know who I am and some times I confuse myself. I am a confident, strong, hard working, sometimes insecure beautiful/handsome butch woman. Ill take shit from people but not allow someone to disrespect the woman in my life. I don't fit in any box Because I've worked most of my life to get out of one. I'm just me
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #68
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am called a stone butch,not a tag I put on myself but from others who say it's the one that fits.Sometimes it dose but most times not a chanch,I don't like labels cause they are very restricting.I'm a mother,daughter,grand daughter with a strong female line in my family.I'm a lover not a fighter unless it's nessary to bring out the sword and sheild...then whoever started this had best watch out.Most of the time I can just get along in this old world just fine
I wear mens clothes and have for years,I use to have some ladies things but over the years they never got worn cause I never needed to use them so I donated them to good will.I can be very out spoken or I can just sit and listen,I love to cook but also dont mind anyone else in my kitchen helpeing me whip up a meal.I collect lots if things and go to estste sales,garage sales and what have you,I love western art or mostanything horse related but also will pick up something else if it calls to me,I play a violin,electric guitar,a zyloharp aswell.Yep I do all sorts of stuff that I havent even posted hear.It keeps life intresting because witout something intresting to keep me chalenged I would be watching syfy more than I do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 10:37 AM   #69
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Hm, describe the butch I am...

I'm the kind where butch is an adjective, and loves the cis-female body I was born in.

Where I have my hairdresser use a number 4 clipper and wear knit boxer briefs. I'm the type that wears either Hawaiian or button down shirts at work.

That shaves her legs and armpits and sings show tunes while cooking dinner.

I pack when I'm in the mood and like eyeliner.

The kind that shouts "That's MR. Dyke to you" when asshats yell things from their car.

I'm the one who's been told "you're not that butch" and respond with a snort and raised eyebrow.

Where it's attitude, not size or profession or wardrobe. Where my butch energy makes me taller than the 5'2" I am.

The kind of person I am is the kind of butch I am.

Loren

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #70
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

i'm a queer boi muse...

and may i borrow: "i'm the kind where butch is an adjective, and loves the cis-female body i was born in."
Old 06-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #71
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin' View Post
i'm a queer boi muse...

and may i borrow: "i'm the kind where butch is an adjective, and loves the cis-female body i was born in."
By all means.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #72
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [:

Describe the butch I am? For me it's the body i was born in,the energy,the spirit,the soul,stop me if you heard this one before,the attraction I feel for all things femme or anything super feminine.I get it that i'm masculine looking and all that and have been mistaken for a man a thousand times but I don't see myself as a man.I don't even see myself as gay or lesbian.I tell others that we are a 'straight' couple but to no avail.Even other couples in our own community don't think its possible for us to be seen as a straight couple.So i have given up trying to describe myself as a straight butch woman.She gets it and that's all that matters to me.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 12:28 AM   #73
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

I am a protector. I think that is instilled in me due to having a daughter & two grand kids.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #74
JrzyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym

JrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST ReputationJrzyButch Has the BEST Reputation

For me, I 'am kinda layed back with a dry sense of humor....also, goodhearted...compassionate & sensitive, these traits I inherited from my mom who is also a good person...God bless her..
I am the type, If Iam in a relationship with someone,,and I am passing a card store, or gift shop... Ill stop in and buy a card, or a trinket for her, cuz I was thinking bout her..or just for the hellva it...that's just me, old fashion hopeless romantic...
I don't do it cuz I want it back in return...I do it cuz It's coming from my heart..
I am not at all a material person...that I dislike very much ..material people...'
when I date someone who is very close to my heart...she is going to know how important she is in my life...

That sums it up for me..
Old 08-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #75
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation

love this thread <3
Old 03-25-2014, 05:24 PM   #76
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I'd really like to respond, talk about the kind of butch I am, but I dont think now is probably a good time.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote