Old 01-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #41
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

There OP was looking for some honest info about cocks and never meant for this thread to amuse anyone

Along the way, others were also interested and others beyond that gave their personal opinions.

It would be nice to keep the positive flowing and write more about what you like or don't like, etc, etc, etc.

Personally, I'm always interested in learning what's new, different, changed in the cock market.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #42
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
hmmm,

I think I just felt my way around..and lookie, I found this thread, over there, all zipped up.

Lets pump some life into it. Penetrate it more often. Grind on into the subject. And not pull out for awhile...we just started!
Well you did find a very interesting thread to dust off my dear! I am learning heaps. Thanks for finding this and shedding some light on information that can be useful to many!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #43
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
Okay guys enough talk take pictures and post (lol) Sorry guys it the photographer in me. Personally id rather use it then talk about it. (lol)
You first then

Although I wouldn't if I were you.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #44
Mickey

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Mickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cant find a good harness..

Hey gang.. any help in finding a good harness...would like some input on this
Thanks!
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #45
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
Thanks!
You should check out RodeoH boxers. They're just boxers with a built in O ring. They're really comfortable and they hold well too.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #46
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spareparts Joque

Quote:
Thanks!
I'm a big fan of the Joque from Spareparts. It's pricy but (for me anyway) well worth it. It's also comfortable enough to wear under my pants.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #47
Daktari

Simple as it gets. Three straps, 1 o-ring. I have a couple of versions of this style.

I like leather, I don't like all the added bits of pieces of leather they add to harnesses. I bought custom from Kadett (Beautiful and Damned leather) and got exactly what I want. There's no leather or other material between me and my cock, there's direct contact...I like that

Sadly I can't find a picture on google or I'd show you. The person I bought from is no longer trading commercially so I can't pass on any details.

My next project is finding what I want in a washable material. I'm happy to have a go at making my own, then I can source the materials needed and make sure they are to my exact specification.

Sorta like this, although I'd take the extra bit of 'fabric' away and upgrade all the materials.

In a washable material I'd be able to have one on, one clean and one in the wash

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #48
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
Well hey folks, just the other day I stumbled upon a link for a new company in NYC. It's called the New York Toy Collective. They're brand new but sell a cock for pack and play that looks quite promising. A trans friend of mine just bought it and gives it a two-thumbs up.

<snip>

the Shilo looks amazing! Thanks for the info, Little Fish!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #49
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer the Terra Firma Harness, but without the pad in the front, removed mine years ago.
Fits up to 48" hips, which is nice if you gain or lose weight

http://www.goodvibes.com/display_pro...html?id=15BL03

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #50
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren_Q View Post
I'm a big fan of the Joque from Spareparts. It's pricy but (for me anyway) well worth it. It's also comfortable enough to wear under my pants.
I had this harness for awhile and loved it! I'll buy another one soon--there also a number of harnesses they make for packing too; well made, super comfortable, washable--
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #51
Mickey

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Mickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not Happy with Wild hearts Site

Hey Just an FYI I placed an order for some new toys on Wild Hearts
web site http://wildhearts.com/ I would not recommend this site.. I have yet to receive my order Over two weeks, Contacted the site via email about 4 times not one response and i called.. Still have not received order..Or no one has contacted me.. This is not good business...Geez at least write back in an email! So i hope this is not the way they choose to do business.. So if anyone had a similar issue let me know
thanks!
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #52
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey Just an FYI I placed an order for some new toys on Wild Hearts
web site http://wildhearts.com/ I would not recommend this site.. I have yet to receive my order Over two weeks, Contacted the site via email about 4 times not one response and i called.. Still have not received order..Or no one has contacted me.. This is not good business...Geez at least write back in an email! So i hope this is not the way they choose to do business.. So if anyone had a similar issue let me know
thanks!
Wow! Thats not a way to do business! Have you thought about contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau) about this company? I hope you get your order-and your chance to use them-soon! <wink>
I used to live near Broad and Olney (spelling) years ago! I loved that area. You're lucky!