TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default bump bump bump......

Hello to all the femmes on the planet earth!
Old 12-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #42
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ femmes are checking all of the butch's out of course ~
Old 12-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #43
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

well Ocean~ make sure you tell them we haven't disappeared from the planet or in real time, we are loud n proud and stil around for a long time.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #44
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ speaking for myself ~ I adore the femme & butch dynamic ~ w' out a butch ~ we are just pretty woman ~
Old 12-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #45
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

I gotta admit ... I love me some femmes ... *still looking for ms. right ..oh hell who im kiddin .. ms wrong will work just as good :P
Old 12-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #46
Jhenay

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Dating

Jhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm here. Where are you?

I'm still feeling like there's some secret underground that I haven't found access yet. I mean...I'm in Portland Oregon, and it should be a walk in the park. But I'm wandering aimlessly trying to find sexy single butch studs.

They seem to be such a hot commodity here, that I think when one hits the street, they are snatched up immediately.

The butch dating sites all seem to have the same local people on them. The lesbian groups I see online are mostly femme.
My lesbian friends seem to only know femme women.
I'm not the type to go to bars/clubs alone, and wondering really are there any available butches here? I might have to grab a girlfriend and go check it out anyway.

Getting so desperate, I'm about to record "Where does the butch play?"
Jhenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jhenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #47
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I would say go check out your local hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes, you might find some working there.
I live in Texas in a tiny town and I seem to be the only lesbian butch here and there are no lesbians here for me to interact with. This part of my life sucks, the rest is ok. It would be nice just to even find some lesbian friends to hang out with and do things with around here. There's not much to do here it's a small town, but it would still be nice to have friends like myself.
Just try to think of any place a butch might work or go to, and go there and check it out. You never know until you try. I don't do the bar/club scene either, not into that stuff either. So I understand what you're talking about. If none of those things work, I don't know what else I could come up with, sorry. I hope this helps you.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #48
Jhenay

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Dating

Jhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST ReputationJhenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I would say go check out your local hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes, you might find some working there.
I live in Texas in a tiny town and I seem to be the only lesbian butch here and there are no lesbians here for me to interact with. This part of my life sucks, the rest is ok. It would be nice just to even find some lesbian friends to hang out with and do things with around here. There's not much to do here it's a small town, but it would still be nice to have friends like myself.
Just try to think of any place a butch might work or go to, and go there and check it out. You never know until you try. I don't do the bar/club scene either, not into that stuff either. So I understand what you're talking about. If none of those things work, I don't know what else I could come up with, sorry. I hope this helps you.

Thanks for the suggestion. Funny too... I was at Home Depot twice last week. Nobody caught my eye. Haven't tried Lowe's yet.

You think if I find her and tell her I need caulk, she'll know I'm asking if she packs?

As far as Texas, it seems 90% of all the ones I connect well with either live there, or have lived there. So maybe I need to just bite the bullet and move closer to that area one of these days. I admit, hearing "Yes ma'am" in a southern accent gives me good shivers all over.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jhenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #49
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenay View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Funny too... I was at Home Depot twice last week. Nobody caught my eye. Haven't tried Lowe's yet.

You think if I find her and tell her I need caulk, she'll know I'm asking if she packs?

As far as Texas, it seems 90% of all the ones I connect well with either live there, or have lived there. So maybe I need to just bite the bullet and move closer to that area one of these days. I admit, hearing "Yes ma'am" in a southern accent gives me good shivers all over.
Well we do have a southern drawl in Texas, some more than others depending on where you live. We do say Ma'am a lot too. And you can for sure find some butches at Home Depot and Lowes here.
Make the move? That be up to you ma'am.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #50
Erryl

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Erryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST Reputation

I"m a slightly femme who totally loves butch. My wife is a slightly butch all the time, oober butch dressed up kinda lady. Mmmmm that's how I like it.

I define "lesbian sex" as any sex with another woman. I define "divine lesbian sex" as any sex I have with my wife!
Old 12-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #51
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erryl View Post
I"m a slightly femme who totally loves butch. My wife is a slightly butch all the time, oober butch dressed up kinda lady. Mmmmm that's how I like it.

I define "lesbian sex" as any sex with another woman. I define "divine lesbian sex" as any sex I have with my wife!
Welcome to the Planet, Erryl. I hope you find it enjoyable here in the forums/threads, there are tons of them. If you need any help with anything, just ask .
Old 01-02-2014, 05:01 PM   #52
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

Right here!

Lesbian sex is anything two (or more!) lesbians have with each other... whatever that looks like!!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #53
Jhenay

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Well we do have a southern drawl in Texas, some more than others depending on where you live. We do say Ma'am a lot too. And you can for sure find some butches at Home Depot and Lowes here.
Make the move? That be up to you ma'am.
Yup...good shivers. Going to have to give it some serious thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jhenay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 09:54 AM   #54
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i show my true femme colors to butches who make eye contact……..be sure to keep your eyes locked just a little too long to be decent….
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #55
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamuymuyfem View Post
i show my true femme colors to butches who make eye contact……..be sure to keep your eyes locked just a little too long to be decent….
welcome to the Planet muymuyfem. Hope you have a wonderful time here while you surf the threads, and make new friends. Enjoy yourself here !
Old 01-22-2014, 03:46 PM   #56
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Most of the butches I've dated have considered themselves lesbians or dykes. And a proportion of those also considered themselves an additional gender along with being a woman. So they were lesbian And queer.
I like that. I consider myself lesbian and queer. Not just queer.
I can't say I'm lesbian only and I can't say I'm queer only.
One of the things I dreaded about coming home was the separation of this. One community lesbian, one community queer. I miss them being mixed together.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #57
Jessxox

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Jessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

ps. I didn't see a thread for this on the site.
I'm a femme who loves butches. Right here!!! :P
Jessxox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jessxox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #58
Jessxox

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Jessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST ReputationJessxox Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

ps. I didn't see a thread for this on the site.
Would it bother you guys, if I, being a femme, who loves butches just camps out right here??? lol!!!! xo
Jessxox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jessxox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #59
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessxox View Post
Would it bother you guys, if I, being a femme, who loves butches just camps out right here??? lol!!!! xo
No, I don't think so. Heck I'll even offer to pitch your tent, even though I'm not that good at making tents popup very fast. LOL Camp away, maybe some other lesbian butches will come in here too if you did.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:08 AM   #60
bokster

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Single

bokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputation

Been asking myself that question. Hmmm. I'm glad I found this site.
bokster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bokster For This Useful Post: