Old 11-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Replacement for Frog Bra

Hey, do any of you STILL miss the Frog Bra that Title 9 stopped making?

Many butches/FTMs cried when they stopped making this bra.

I just came across this sports bra on Underworks. It has the full back like the Frog Bra (which I know helped with my body dysphoria back then pre binders/top surgery).

http://www.f2mbinders.com/binding-to...nd-binding-bra

It doesn't have near as much spandex as the Frog Bra did, but if you like a flatter chest and don't like binders, this is an option. It is also longer than most sports bras, which will help if you are one who prefers to press/push/flattern down your chest under your bra/binder.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Not familiar with the frog you speak about.

I took a look-see. Thanks for the link. I may try one of those. I am not big but I like the "nothing there" look. A couple of mine are getting worn out.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi. thanks for this thread. I hope my question is appropriate for here.
I am looking for a binder to fit me and can't find anything and wondered if you had any ideas. I am a 46 C.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJ4321 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ4321 View Post
I am looking for a binder to fit me and can't find anything and wondered if you had any ideas. I am a 46 C.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Get one that fits your shoulders and you can breathe in. The worst thing is to get it too small. Not only will you play ring around the head to get it off, but you could do damage to the chesticals. There are lots of choices so pick one you'd be happy with. See links below, or above. Shit no links lol I'll find you some.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=608

If you need more go to Forums at the left ovah <---- and look up Butch or Trans threads.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ4321 View Post
Any thoughts?
Thanks
http://www.f2mbinders.com/

Good prices and work well. The most popular binders are the 983 and the 997.

PM me if you want more info./suggestions.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:40 AM   #7
Jaeger

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Jaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST Reputation

I am still crying about the frog bra. I tried the sports bra from underworks but it keeps cutting off circulation to one of my hands. Has anyone else had that problem? I really like how it looks but I'm not excited about the nerve damage.
Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #8
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't mind some advice myself. After having my chest/sternum/ribs busted and/or sawn through more than once, I'm pretty near held together will surgical wire. Add COPD and heart desiese to the mess, and you can see why I have to be extra careful about binders. Sports bras only worked so-so for me and now I've gotten older and apparently a little larger, they dont work at all to flatten me down. My health care provider said only occassional wear on a binder, no living in one. I would be happy at this point just finding something that works well under a suit, for special occassions.

Any advice?
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #9
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
I wouldn't mind some advice myself. After having my chest/sternum/ribs busted and/or sawn through more than once, I'm pretty near held together will surgical wire. Add COPD and heart desiese to the mess, and you can see why I have to be extra careful about binders. Sports bras only worked so-so for me and now I've gotten older and apparently a little larger, they dont work at all to flatten me down. My health care provider said only occassional wear on a binder, no living in one. I would be happy at this point just finding something that works well under a suit, for special occassions.

Any advice?
Wow, I'd really think twice about it at all with your medical conditions. But, I know the need. I have a messed up shoulder blade and have a heck of a time getting into and out of pretty much anything. I did find some at Love Boat that close on the side with velcro and they do a good job on flattening for me. Overall though, compression is compression and if you've got breathing issues be careful. Having a side close might offer you a little adjustability in tightness if you get into trouble so it might be worth reading up on them if you are bound and determined. (no pun intended)

Here is a link to their site.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #10
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default Update....She's back!

http://www.titlenine.com/product/320...0#.VIJqc-8tBow

All hail the Frog Bra!