Old 12-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default THE FROG BRA IS BACK!!!

I figured this deserved it's own thread:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/320...0#.VIJqc-8tBow

They actually sent me an email about it. Maybe I was on their list of "complainers" when it went away? haha

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Dapper, this looks very good. I will order one and see how it feels
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
Thanks Dapper, this looks very good. I will order one and see how it feels
You may not know the history of the Frog Bra. It was a much beloved sport bras by both Butches and FTMs alike (for a long, long time).

About 4-5 years ago (?) they stopped making it, saying that they no longer had a source for it.

Everyone cried.

Anyway, if you want a sports bra that flattens you 75-80% of what a binder does (but is more comfortable), it is a good (the best), choice.

P.S. Why I am so excited about it is beyond me because I have had top surgery, so I have no use for the damn thing! I literally gasped out loud when I read the email. ha!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #4
odd_boi_out

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they
Relationship Status:
Single

odd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputationodd_boi_out Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to hear it! I was very sad when they discontinued them - the Frog Bra is a great product, compresses well but is still quite comfortable. I also don't need it anymore, since I had top surgery a few years ago, but nevertheless I also think this is great news
odd_boi_out is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to odd_boi_out For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 06:26 AM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd_boi_out View Post
Glad to hear it! I was very sad when they discontinued them - the Frog Bra is a great product, compresses well but is still quite comfortable. I also don't need it anymore, since I had top surgery a few years ago, but nevertheless I also think this is great news
Yes, it served me well for many years. Do you remember their tadpole bra? It was just like the frog bra, but less compression. They discontinued that many years before the Frog bra.

I got top surgery one year ago. I went to Garramone. Who did you go to?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #6
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for letting us know. Mind you, I won't be wearing one, but.......... I did put that link into my favorites, so that I can pass it on to any ftms that I run across, that are looking for something like that.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2015, 06:32 AM   #7
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This was great news for me! I used the frog bra for years but had to switch to another from Title 9 when it wasn't available any more. I didn't like the new ones I got nearly as well. I recently bought a new frog bra and it's great. Will be buying a couple more now that I know it's still a great product!
Old 03-22-2015, 07:21 AM   #8
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Says it's Out of Stock.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:23 AM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
Says it's Out of Stock.
I'd write them to ask what is up. They are very fast to respond.