Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jo's Kitchen (and yes, the coffee IS on...)

Hello my hunies and homies

By popular demand (well....a couple butches I know demanded it ), Jo's Kitchen is now open. The coffee is on, and there's always a good meal, a warm hug and some good conversation.

I hope that all of our old hunies and homies find their way home...and some new ones come to join our little family. This is a great place to hang out, visit with friends, get silly...all we ask is that you take note of the sign over the door...the one that says "Drama Free Zone."

For dinner tonight (since I'm not sure how many are gonna show up...) I've rolled a prime rib in kosher salt and crushed pepper (makes a nice crunchy crust), and of course a little au jus and horseradish for dunking and dipping....plus baked potatoes with all the trimmings, a nice green salad....and I might even break open a bottle of Merlot. There's cold Dr. Pepper in the fridge (cuz my baby lives here too)...and feel free to BYOB. For dessert....we might have to do my (in)famous hot fudge cake...just because.

Anyone hungry?
Old 04-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

its about damn time woman....i was getitng tired of stale bread and bologna..lol...what a wonderful dinner you have planned...ill take care of clean up duty for you even.

and i believe i can even in the open in our new home
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Excellant Jo!!! i was just beginning to die of hunger!! Omg.....prime rib, baked potatoes......yummy!! And a bottle of merlot....oh!!! sounds perfect!! I brought along some beers, and a nice Californian Cabernet sauvignon!!
And i promise to help Scoote with the cleaning up...gee...us butches can be demanding....but we are worth it...yeah?? lol
Old 04-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

You are worth it...all of you (and my sweetie most of all, of course)

Now we just need to round up all of our hunies and homies , enjoy a little .....and figure out how to install a hot tub!

If you all want any other rooms, you'll need to build them....cuz no doubt I'll be busy in the kitchen until some of our femme (and butch) friends who like to cook find their way back home!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Nice place ya got here Jo ... love what you've done with it .. curtains are adorable n I just love all your new appliances.

Prime Rib sounds wonderful ... I'll skip the potato n dessert ..but it will be like torture ..have some added pounds to lose after the winter ..oh my !
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hello family,

Sounds like a delicious dinner Jo honey. I'm with Scoote, sandwiches just doesn't cut it.

Hopefully our home will be renovated quickly and we are all back home where we belong.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post

Nice place ya got here Jo ... love what you've done with it .. curtains are adorable n I just love all your new appliances.

Prime Rib sounds wonderful ... I'll skip the potatoe n dessert ..but it will be like torture ..have some added pounds to lose after the winter ..oh my !
Uh oh....don't let our butch friends hear that Kat...we don't have a yoga room (yet!) but they may offer to help you work off those pounds!

Okay...prime rib and salad for Kat....and a big hug too!

And yes, I'm loving the stainless steel appliances! My sweetie is so good to me!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
its about damn time woman....i was getitng tired of stale bread and bologna..lol...what a wonderful dinner you have planned...ill take care of clean up duty for you even.

and i believe i can even in the open in our new home
Oh no...Scoote found the cigars!!!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:33 AM   #9
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Oh no...Scoote found the cigars!!!

lol hiya MS...glad to see you found us...and welcome

goooood morning everyone...since Jo is boarding a plane as i type i figured id put the coffees on for everyone this morning--im not gonna pretend i know what kinds we have bc i dont drink this stuff,but Jo left me instructions to make sure we have a lil of everything
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 03:47 AM   #10
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just stepped in to say good morning!

Also to help with the next pot scootebaby

Because you was so kind to make the first...smiles

I know you don't drink coffee so here is some tea for you. Enjoy!

Hope your day is awesome. And btw...Mighty fine room ya all have made here...thanks!

I bet your excited as hell this morning....smiles

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Jo will be proud!!!! Smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2010, 04:05 AM   #11
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

It just goes to show they can try, but they can't keep the hunies and homies apart!! Yippee!!All for one and one for all........ok..maybe that was the Muskateers....lol
Ok....while i am up, i will get breakfast started.....fresh coffee for everyone...and full Irish coming up....thats if anyone is hungry after the splendid meal that Jo cooked for us last night......yummy....thanks Jo!!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hello my hunies and homies

By popular demand (well....a couple butches I know demanded it ), Jo's Kitchen is now open. The coffee is on, and there's always a good meal, a warm hug and some good conversation.

Anyone hungry?

MMMMMMM, at this time of night a glass of Merlot sounds just right!
Have a wonderful time with your honey!!!!

Pashi
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #13
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Lord I know the coffee is on and good in here if I know miss Jo .. mind if I prop my foot up and have a cup before I brace myself to put on my boots and head to the barn? it ain't gonna be pretty trying to put them on over my busted toe LOL
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #14
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Thank you Jo for all of the sweet stuff. YES let's get the blood sugar cranked up a few notches.

Mmmmm, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
And coffee, well that is the most important beverage of the morning.

Good to know a gal can stop by here and begin her day just right.
Num, Num, Num

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #15
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

quick drive by to say hello to all the hunies and homies....ive been kinda busy with work and the crab Jo gave me has kept me running around as well...btw...it was a real crab she gave me--we found this wooden thing that looked like a shell,didnt see the lil bugger in there(yes i looked) tossed it in bag with other shells,closed it and went on our merry way. the next night(sunday) i kept hearig what sounded like a water bottle crinkling ever so lightly..get up at 5 am and go to the bathroom and wouldnt ya know it..the lil bastard had ate THRU the bag,flew off the table and made it to my bathroom...picked him up,put him in what i thought was an appropriate container till i could get him a house....get up 2 hrs later,damn thing is gone....he had managed to get out of bowl and hide in the sink under some dirty dishes...suffice to say we have it under control now..got him a home yesterday and now just gotta furnish it

MM tell CS we miss him and he is in our thoughts..and not much we can do but if anything let us know

Zimmy---i kinda get the feeling u like black and white..is that true??

Lady Pamela...hope the jallopy is holding up and u r doing well

MS...i moved ur bed over here when we relocated...no worries--fresh sheets and all are waiting for you

now honey are you happy i cleared up the crab thing? now STOP threatening to tell them about the 50 ft freaking snake
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #16
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
now honey are you happy i cleared up the crab thing? now STOP threatening to tell them about the 50 ft freaking snake
Ummmm baby....are you talking about the itty bitty little black snake....as big around as my pinky and about a foot long?

He was more scared of you than you were of him....and don't worry...I may be a girly girl, but snake duty I have handled. I'm ferocious like that

Now those grasshoppers....that's another story

I love you baby
Old 05-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Ummmm baby....are you talking about the itty bitty little black snake....as big around as my pinky and about a foot long?

He was more scared of you than you were of him....and don't worry...I may be a girly girl, but snake duty I have handled. I'm ferocious like that

Now those grasshoppers....that's another story

I love you baby

honey u did NOT have your glasses on...that sumbitch was at least 2.5 ft long,tried to stand up like a cobra,and i coulda sworn the bastard winked at me(think i wet myself a lil even)

those grasshoppers as i said were perfect size for some freshwater fishing...saw one on sunday..jumped up and damn wind carried it like 5o ft away...swear i heard it cussing bc it was NOT where it wanted to go

btw MM...r u getting any rest yet? yanno we really need to find u a woman----no wait--a wife for a night--a fulltime woman may end up making u work harder,longer bc she just has to have those prada shoes and louis vuitton handbag

*waiting for the repercussions of that statement,and planning my excuse*
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 AM   #18
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Scoote,

I have always liked black and white photos. When I lived in Seattle, my ex had a black and white quilt that was cute. I was able to find it down here in Florida at Wal-Mart. I also love pictures of France and I have several of those for the new room. The crab story is funny.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
quick drive by to say hello to all the hunies and homies....ive been kinda busy with work and the crab Jo gave me has kept me running around as well...btw...it was a real crab she gave me--we found this wooden thing that looked like a shell,didnt see the lil bugger in there(yes i looked) tossed it in bag with other shells,closed it and went on our merry way. the next night(sunday) i kept hearig what sounded like a water bottle crinkling ever so lightly..get up at 5 am and go to the bathroom and wouldnt ya know it..the lil bastard had ate THRU the bag,flew off the table and made it to my bathroom...picked him up,put him in what i thought was an appropriate container till i could get him a house....get up 2 hrs later,damn thing is gone....he had managed to get out of bowl and hide in the sink under some dirty dishes...suffice to say we have it under control now..got him a home yesterday and now just gotta furnish it

MM tell CS we miss him and he is in our thoughts..and not much we can do but if anything let us know

Zimmy---i kinda get the feeling u like black and white..is that true??

Lady Pamela...hope the jallopy is holding up and u r doing well

MS...i moved ur bed over here when we relocated...no worries--fresh sheets and all are waiting for you

Old 05-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #19
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Everyone,

I am popping in real quick before the baby wakes up. It has been hectic the last few days. We had to take my best friend's little boy to the dr's, he had a temp of 102.9 and wasn't eating. We found out the poor little thing has strep throat and is on antibiotics now. She also found out that she is having another little boy who is due on September 1st.

Have fun, I have to take the baby back for more blood work today,

Zimmy
Old 05-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #20
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote