Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby

Matthew...the dog had issues BEFORE he got to me..i'm just trying to get him right is all....and dont believe that nonsense about loving him-or any of the other animals-up...when they arent looking im pulling tails,soccer kicking them and generally being a mean ass to them---bc i AM mean like that! lol
Remind Me not to bring other animals around you, ya big meanie lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal
*hiding in the kitchen so the grownups can't make me go to supervisors meeting*
**takes an invisibility cloak and drapes it around crystal so no one can see her**

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane
Hi everyone,

Just a snippet for everyone here.. My girl had emergency surgery yesterday.. She is doing well and was up and about today... they expect her to go home by the end of the week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

So life has been busy with work.. making Myself available as much as I can to My girl while she has been ill... making plans to go there and help her once she is home from the hospital..

Life just has a way .. of turning on a dime that is for sure.
Bro, I am keeping you both in My thoughts and prayers ~ much love to you and MStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo
Good morning all

Fresh pot of coffee is on, and putting out a healthy breakfast of granola and fruit for everyone. I had a Doctor appointment day before yesterday, and some reminders to get back on the program and mind my diet. Had an EKG and chest x-ray too (just checking since there's lots of heart problems in my family). All came back good though...so now it's just the bloodwork, pap and mammogram to go (ugh).
Sounds like the perfect breakfast to Me! This morning for breakfast, I actually had a couple of small yogurts from Yoplait's Dessert Selections ~ one was Strawberry Chantilly and the other one was Raspberry Cranberry Crumble (both of which are beyond divine). Too bad I didn't have some actual granola here or I would have mixed some in, might have to buy some today or tomorrow for next time

I just had bloodwork done last Friday because tomorrow I go back to see My doctor for a complete physical, and if all goes well then tomorrow is the day that I may begin taking testosterone injections

I hope everyoe has a great rest of their thursday!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #2182
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
**takes an invisibility cloak and drapes it around crystal so no one can see her**

they caught me anyways
i did get some good news though: i may not have to work the day after Diva's Thanksgiving! Which means sleeping till noon instead of getting up at the heinie-crack to drive back to Houston
Old 09-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #2183
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Jake,

Hope Ms. MountainStar gets to feeling better and quickly! Give her a hug for me..

Hope she is doing better tonight!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Hi scoote... glad to see you are feeling better.. I know the flu bug is going around at work.. and given work is like "big brother" when it comes to taking time off.. everyone is coming in not feeling well.. and just spreading germs everywhere.. *knock on wood*.. I have not gotten it yet.. although My immune system usually rocks when it comes to that stuff.. thanks to My BFF getting Me to take echinacea and Ester-C every day.

Glad to see you and Jo finally got the house thing squared away.. although I saw that Jo had to "get on her broom".. it does not surprise Me though.. once you threaten to take your business elsewhere that usually gets people to sit up and notice, sad to say.

I sent a PM to you and Jo in regards to My girl..

Thank you for thinking of us both and wondering where W/we were.

Hi everyone,

Just a snippet for everyone here.. My girl had emergency surgery yesterday.. She is doing well and was up and about today... they expect her to go home by the end of the week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

So life has been busy with work.. making Myself available as much as I can to My girl while she has been ill... making plans to go there and help her once she is home from the hospital..

Life just has a way .. of turning on a dime that is for sure.

Here is some and .. to help everyone get through their day.

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, Joanie, rav, morningstar.. and anyone else I missed. I hope you are all having a good middle of the week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #2184
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

((((Jo Jo)))),

Leaving you friendly hugs that this bank can get their crap together and get you all into that house pronto.

Hope you all did good when that storm hit us yesterday!!

HUgs to all of you,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning all

Fresh pot of coffee is on, and putting out a healthy breakfast of granola and fruit for everyone. I had a Doctor appointment day before yesterday, and some reminders to get back on the program and mind my diet. Had an EKG and chest x-ray too (just checking since there's lots of heart problems in my family). All came back good though...so now it's just the bloodwork, pap and mammogram to go (ugh).

Sending big hugs to MStar and wishes for a speedy recovery. I know Jake is taking good care of you though my friend, and that's the most important thing.

I keep trying to be better about getting online, but feeling crappy (physically and emotionally) and it's hard to be inspired. Think more than anything I just need to close on this house and get moved....one more month (I hope).

Hugs to everyone. And I do love you baby , even though it's rough right now.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #2185
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

I to have been busy as a bee. My anatomy midterms had me in tears on Tuesday. I got a 74, C, overall for both my lab midterm and the lecture midterm. I have to literally ace my final lab practical and lecture tests to pass the class with a B. I am thinking of dropping my microbiology class, the teacher is a bitch and I really don't like her. The overall grade in the class is an F, which I have, and I would rather have a grade of I, instead of an F.

I am leaving some homemade Arroz con Gandules, taquitos and brownies for dessert..

Hugs to all,

Zimmy
Old 09-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #2186
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
Good Evening Everyone,

I to have been busy as a bee. My anatomy midterms had me in tears on Tuesday. I got a 74, C, overall for both my lab midterm and the lecture midterm. I have to literally ace my final lab practical and lecture tests to pass the class with a B. I am thinking of dropping my microbiology class, the teacher is a bitch and I really don't like her. The overall grade in the class is an F, which I have, and I would rather have a grade of I, instead of an F.

I am leaving some homemade Arroz con Gandules, taquitos and brownies for dessert..

Hugs to all,

Zimmy
((((((((((((Zimmy)))))))))))) I'm sorry about your teacher, if you do drop the course hopefully you can substitute it with something else .......... thanks for the taquitos and brownies yum

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #2187
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

hey hey kitcheneers....taking a small break at work....the sweetie brought me puter for a bit so thought i'd play catch up

Jake....tell MS she is in our thougts and prayers...u as well....hope everything gets better soon for her....of course with u taking care of her im sure she will

Matthew...i am not mean to animals that dont live in my house...hell i stop and move turtles out of the road---tried rolling one like a bowling bowl one time--didnt work so welll....lmaao...im playing i didnt really

Zimmy...keep at it...u will do fine....and it does suck if u dont like a teacher--dump her and get a new one

DC.....i know i read ur posts,but i tend to get CRAFT disease so i hope u have a wonderful weekend and things are good with/for you

now hopefully Rav will drop by and read this---last night Jo,my son and i were coming bback from the beach,and Jo suddenly says "hey look its Rav" and started laffin...sure enough i look over and there is this "person" on a trike riding down the sidewalk---well of course at first i didnt think it could be her bc quite frankly she has issues with curbs and stuff..then i notice there are none...however i think she has neglected to tell us something---she didnt have no hair!! a gust of wind musta blown her wig off............no worries tho Rav i put out an alert for it...as soon as we find it i'll mail it back

now i mist get back to work...trying to get everything done so maybe i can take my sweetie to the beach again this evening

have a great day everyone..and weekend in case i dont make it back
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #2188
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
DC.....i know i read ur posts,but i tend to get CRAFT disease so i hope u have a wonderful weekend and things are good with/for you
CRAFT disease!!!

I never heard that one! Ppl i know always call it CRS (can't remember sh!t) but i like CRAFT a thousand percent better!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #2189
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Is interrupting your Kitchen planet activities to bring you a very important message….
Im heading into Canada, tomorrow ( sat) morning to pick up a load and will be landing with it in Liberty Missouri .. Monday morning…..
I now return you to your Kitchen stuffs….. heh

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #2190
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Scoote, Jo Jo and family,

I am not giving up. i am going to show this woman that I can pass her damn class even if I get grey hairs doing it. I am going to be staying in Orlando tomorrow night, so I can study. I have an Avon conference right down the road from my old apartment and my old roommate said I could stay there. I cannot wait to be back in a sane place, hehe. It is hard as hell to study in my house, Elijah is being mean to Caleb and Lisa has been chasing after Elijah and yelling at him.

Hope you all got to go to the beach and have a good weekend,

Zimmy

Quote:

Zimmy...keep at it...u will do fine....and it does suck if u dont like a teacher--dump her and get a new one

Old 10-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #2191
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

you can also say your having an intellectual interruption as my old boss at the bookstore would say.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
CRAFT disease!!!

I never heard that one! Ppl i know always call it CRS (can't remember sh!t) but i like CRAFT a thousand percent better!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #2192
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Jake....tell MS she is in our thougts and prayers...u as well....hope everything gets better soon for her....of course with u taking care of her im sure she will

Thank you scoote for the kind words and prayers. I will let her know. smiles.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #2193
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening Jake,

Hope Ms. MountainStar gets to feeling better and quickly! Give her a hug for me..

Hope she is doing better tonight!!!

Zimmy

Thank you Zimmy. Hope you are having a good evening, and have some fun plans ahead for the weekend. smiles.
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #2194
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

Bro, I am keeping you both in My thoughts and prayers ~ much love to you and MStar

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thank you My friend. I hope everything is going well for you. Have a peaceful weekend.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:07 AM   #2195
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning kitchen dwellers...
jake . hope you both are doing ok over there...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #2196
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jake,

I'm at an Avon conference this morning and holy smokes batman, the crowd in the ladies room is worse than Pride, lol. After the conference I am going to be hitting the books and studying like a mad hatter.

Hope Ms. MStar is doing good today and hope she gets better soon.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Thank you My friend. I hope everything is going well for you. Have a peaceful weekend.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #2197
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all slept well! My old roommate and I watched the 2009 Star Trek movie on his new 3D tv and it was awesome. No matter what we watched, it just made the picture come alive. Law & Order SVU looked like we were sitting there with them.

I am thinking of French Toast, fresh fruit, bacon/sausage, plenty of coffee, tea and sodas for breakfast this morning.

Have fun today, I am off to do some microbiology homework before I leave Orlando,

Zimmy
Old 10-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #2198
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast sounds wonderful Zimmy Thank you!

I'm having to arm wrestle for computer time...I'll sure be glad when we're in the house, our stuff is unpacked, and the Rooster has his own computer again! At least we're in the closing process now....home stretch!

Went to make another payment on the boys' bedroom furniture today, had lunch at Cracker Barrel, and Rooster picked up one of those Paper Jamz guitar things from the shop there. It's bizarre how real it sounds.

Scoote's at work, but we're hoping to manage a little beach time this evening...if only my body will calm down. Being diabetic stinks!

Hugs to all...hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #2199
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo Jo,

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I had a blast hanging out with my old roommate yesterday and I cannot wait to move back to Orlando. I am going to the college tomorrow and see what it will take for me to get my CNA license and get hands on training that away. I will be in Orlando this coming weekend for Pride and to hang out wtih friends. Hope you all can make it Sunday and if not, we will have to plan a Christmas party somewhere..

Hugs to all of you and congrats on the closing part!!!!

Zimmy

<Leaving you with the song I listened to while on my way home from Seattle, [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBiETZFOrFc"]YouTube - Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home[/nomedia]. It is one of my all time fave Crue songs and always will be>

Quote:
Breakfast sounds wonderful Zimmy Thank you!

I'm having to arm wrestle for computer time...I'll sure be glad when we're in the house, our stuff is unpacked, and the Rooster has his own computer again! At least we're in the closing process now....home stretch!

Went to make another payment on the boys' bedroom furniture today, had lunch at Cracker Barrel, and Rooster picked up one of those Paper Jamz guitar things from the shop there. It's bizarre how real it sounds.

Scoote's at work, but we're hoping to manage a little beach time this evening...if only my body will calm down. Being diabetic stinks!

Hugs to all...hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #2200
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
YAAAAAY for the home stretch! if you've cleared underwriting and signed your final Good Faith Estimate it's almost as good as over!