Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Eccentric Eaters!

I've been told by many a person that I am an eccentric eater. This could be because of something I am actually consuming, or even the way I am eating it. So i thought it would be fun to see how many of us are out there, and what our food quirks are. I will start

*I put sriracha on literally everything I consume, its a terrible habit and I am sure that it'll bite me somewhere down the line.

*I have cravings for saurkraut, just plain old kraut straight out of the jar!

*One of my favorite food combos is pickle spears dipped in ranch dressing.

Now, your turn! Have fun!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I have been told I am a bit eccentric and a picky eater lol
I put ketchup on almost everything, and I think it is a matter of how i eat things, some foods have to be cooked or done a certain way, in a certain order etc. One item i seem to get on occasions that makes everyone comment is a pizza sub from Subway, but I like lettuce and tomato on it *shrugs* lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
I have been told I am a bit eccentric and a picky eater lol
I put ketchup on almost everything, and I think it is a matter of how i eat things, some foods have to be cooked or done a certain way, in a certain order etc. One item i seem to get on occasions that makes everyone comment is a pizza sub from Subway, but I like lettuce and tomato on it *shrugs* lol
I have a subway thing too..the meatball sub, but with lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing. They always do a double take when I ask for ranch, I guess I do eat most anything with Ranch now that I think about it....ohs well
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

peanut butter slathered on top of a banana

yum!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Carrots cooked until almost mushy or eaten raw and grated in a Salad…

Baked beans served in a bowl as a side dish, unless it’s Beans on Toast…

When eating fruits, I chew with my front teeth then push them up against the roof of my mouth to squeeze out the juice before eating properly…

I’ll eat Olives/Olive oil and Sun dried Tomatoes/Sun dried Tomato Pesto with most savoury dishes…

Sushi has to have Avocado and Spring Onion among the filling…

I eat vegan Cheese and Mustard Sandwiches when I’m sick…

Breakfast Cereals I eat with Apple Juice; Milk and Milk alternatives (except Rice Milk) turn my stomach just looking at them…

:

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

the only thing i can think of that i absolutely must have is Blue Plate mayo. oh gosh i love Blue Plate! and i'll eat it with most anything. eggs, butter beans, biscuit, cornbread/onion and BP, banana, shrimp, ...

i like order, ... on my plate. and i like eating foods in order.

eccentric? i don't know. peculiar? yeah.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #7
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

I love anything pickled. Pickled beets, picked onions, pickled herring, I love love love Claussen pickles, branston pickle, pickled okra, banana pickles.....the list goes on.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Carrots dipped in Peanut Butter.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I have to really careful with what I eat. I cannot eat very much prepackaged foods. So, no cans of soup, no dried or freeze dried foods, no salad dressings, no cheese, no milk, no bread, very little butter, no peanut butter ( )... and the list goes tiring-ly on.

But, to compensate for that, I have been given this ability to eat the same foods day and in day out without suffering consequential boredom.

Eating out is a challenge. I tend to go to places that make everything from scratch. But to avoid issues I don't go out much. I bring my own food for potlucks.

And I love saurkraut with cinnamon; potatoes with soy sauce... and I am sure I will come back with other oddities!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
Daktari

Porridge (jumbo oats) made with water, salt, black pepper and butter.

I have a cupboard of hot sauces that I put on everything from toast to mac and cheese. Different sauces complement different foods. Tabasco goes with eggs, although not as well as magyar izek which I can't find anywhere. Bajun hot sauce is particularly good with black pudding and a touch of Jamaican scotch bonnet sauce good in pea and ham soup.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post

And I love saurkraut with cinnamon;
Saurkraut and Apple.

Saurkraut and grated vegan cheese on toasted Pumpernickel.

Saurkraut on Baked Beans.

Pickled Rad Cabbage with Potatoes and Mayo.

I'm not the only one with (con)fusion tastes with Saurkraut! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I can be quite the eccentric eater . Sometimes when I go out to eat or even at someone's home (like a potluck), I find out what there will be to eat, and I bring my own stuff to add to my plate, kind of like "altered food" . For instance, I will bring vegetarian bacon in my purse to a meatcentric breakfast or great salad fixins' to add to a blah salad. Sometimes it's about keeping what I'm eating healthy and satisfying or bringing protein to a lack of decent vegetarian options. And sometimes it's just about adding my favorite ingredients to whatever is available . People look at me weird sometimes but I'm used to that!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #13
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i have some weird ways of eating, definitely.. lol.

When i eat toast, i eat the crust first..Then i will literally separate that toast by peeling the top layer off of the bottom layer.. i will roll up the top layer, and eat it, and then i will roll up the bottom dry layer, and eat it..always in that order...

i am very much a texture girl.. if it's mushy, i can't eat it.. so i never boil veggies , i'll steam them or stir fry em... they have to have a crunch..

When i was growing up, one of my fave things to eat was peanut butter and sugar on bread.. (while i don't eat sugar anymore and MISS it lol) i would still eat this if i could.. sprinkle the sugar on top of the peanut butter, shake the excess off and yum, yum, yum.

i have SO many things i can share, so i'll be back lolol.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #14
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

comfort food from childhood = peanut butter and pickle sandwich (must be dill pickle and crunchy peanut butter on white bread)

it's a sweet 'n sour combo. delish!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #15
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

I am a cook with a toddler's palate, I can cook alot of upscale food that I would never put in my mouth. Give me kraft mac and cheese anyday, and I am a happy camper. I also prefer to eat out of a bowl, no matter what it is.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #16
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn View Post
I am a cook with a toddler's palate, I can cook alot of upscale food that I would never put in my mouth. Give me kraft mac and cheese anyday, and I am a happy camper. I also prefer to eat out of a bowl, no matter what it is.
hmmm, & a pot... You forgot that part!
Bree & You share this love of mac and cheese, from a pot!
hehe..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #17
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Pickles and cheese together.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

you know we eat stuff, like pickles and cheese, together all the time. but when the two are thought of together, alone ... it's not the same lol. i love pickle and cheese on a hamburger. but i don't want to eat just pickle and cheese! lol oh no! now just pickle and onion, yeah, i like that lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Nuts.Every kind of nut.More nuts. All day nuts. Everyday... nuts.More nuts with ice-cream lol!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #20
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is cheese... I love cheese. I love it best to have a bit while drinking hot coffee.

I'm a lime freak also. Salads I use only lime on it.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: