Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #7461
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to nanners

Hi nanners,

You are both thoughtful and kind to invite me to join but honestly, I do not do well with things like this. Tried something similar couple decades back and became so frustrated. I have no talent for putting activities of this sort together. I would finish a little portion, then tear it up because I felt it was stupid and not good enough. That is the truth.

I do enjoy peeking in. I enjoy everyone's excitment. I would never have passed ART in college had I not had such a crush on the instructor. She was about 15 or so years my senior. I have a thing for some older woman, it is just a certain type and she was it. I flirted with her on the elevator the first night of class ... not knowing she was my ART instructor. It was okay she walked into the ART class ahead of me because I knew I would find a place to sit by her ... but when she walked to the front and introduced herself, I almost had a stroke. Everything worked out okay though. I arranged to be late with projects as an excuse to go by her house. I know, I am a pig! LOL! Well, she invited me!

Thank you so much,
RockOn
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 12:46 PM   #7462
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
FSF, what do you mean by "anything to do with lab work"? Thanks.
Things you might find in a science class or lab … glassware, beakers. Visual learning aids – text books, models, parts and pieces, things like that.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 02:17 PM   #7463
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi folks! Just wanting to clarify my vision! Dolphins & oceans are things that soothe me, ground me, & help me focus. I also enjoy magic & welcome all to take liberties on your project back to me!!!! I will totally enjoy all of your work! Have a magical day, much love to all! Hoping to be back in Go in about 10 days & with my own laptop! Not able to leave user reps while I am on my girl's tablet......
Old 01-20-2019, 02:18 PM   #7464
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Back in Florida, not Go...lol
Old 01-20-2019, 09:04 PM   #7465
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

vi·sion board
noun
a collage of images and words representing a person's wishes or goals, intended to serve as inspiration or motivation.
"on her vision board she put a log cabin, a sailboat, a red car, and a butch femme couple dancing on a white carpet"

This is the first project of 2019, so let’s think about what we want to happen in our lives this year…the project is VISION BOARDS! Wouldn’t it be fun to get like 10 mini vision boards in the mail to inspire us to manifest our vision? Everyone will be making you one piece of art based on your vision. This may even bring new ideas to you, within your vision. So at the end, you will have pieces of art to look at and maybe expand your vision based on others ideas/images/thoughts that they used on the Vision board for you.

For examples Google images for “Vision Board”.

Parameters:

• Can be any size between 4 X 6 and 8.5 X 11
• Sign up starts at 9:00 PM CST 01-16-19 (Wednesday) and closes at 9:00 PM CST on 01-20-19 (Sunday) OR when we have 10 signed up!
• When you sign up, you must state one or more of your visions for yourself for 2019. You can edit your vision(s) until sign up closes,
• You must make one vision board for each participant based on one or more of their visions
On the back of your project please list these things: Your name and the person’s name you made the vision board for. EXAMPLE: Made by Nanners for Gemme
Projects are due to me by March 2nd. You have a week grace period but after that, (March 9th) your project is crumpled up and batted around by my cats and you don't get your package of projects that others made you. You also won't be able to participate again for 6 months.
Include $7 for the wrangler with your project.
• Please, no glitter that is not sealed.

1.Nanners: Weight loss, organization of my tiny apartment and downsizing,
traveling, saving money, learning to play my ukulele, inner peace and positive thinking.

2.Clay: Journey into new life with my fiancee, working toward RV & Travel, anything with ocean, dolphins, being a great partner to my fiancee.

3.Butchie's Mabel: Settling into new life journey in Florida

4.Gemme-health, wealth, organization, art/crafts, body image, self-discipline/focus and inner peace/zendom.

5.Lyte: Getting on with … home improvement projects … being more sociable ... taking better care of myself.

6. Georgia Ma'am: health, finances, being kinder to others and to myself

7. nycfem / Jennifer: I would prefer if each of you would pick only one of my themes in dong a vision board for me (you can surprise me with which!). Here are my visions/goals for 2019: (1) accepting and celebrating my fat body (2) learning how to stop being such a people pleaser and care less what others think of me, confidence to say no without concerns for others' reactions (3) go to bed earlier (4) engage in more peaceful activities: baths, petting the cats, naps, arts and crafts, Netflix and chill, reading, etc. (5) find ways to explore my darker side (6) prioritize laughter over everything.

8. CCB: My art and creativity, working on my relationship, working on my magick, working on the professional side of my life, working on loving and accepting myself.

9. FSF: Anything to do with lab work, rebuilding my gem/rock/mineral collection, and learning to do bead work.

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2019, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

Please if you are currently timed out put yourself on the list and the dates of your time out because I am not responsible for doing that.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 12:05 PM   #7466
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is going to be great. With only nine signing up and the extra days to work on the project this it's going to give me plenty of time to get creative without feeling rushed. Also it looks like I have everything on hand so won't really need to shop for supplies unless I want to. I have an appointment this morning and a few things to pick up at the store after but maybe I can get J to take me to a couple of craft stores afterwards to see if anything jumps out at me. I think sometimes getting out, away from the same old same old helps me think of things that might not have occurred to me otherwise. Then I go home, dig around and see what I've have on hand to pull it all off...Yeah this is going to be fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #7467
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Indeed! I've been meaning to do a vision board for a while and now I'm gonna have nine of them! Woo hoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
This is going to be great. With only nine signing up and the extra days to work on the project this it's going to give me plenty of time to get creative without feeling rushed.

Yeah this is going to be fun.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 07:34 PM   #7468
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Technically 8, Lyte, unless you make one for yourself but I understand how you feel.

I am also excited for this project. It's something we've never done before and who knows....maybe it could spread some positive energy which is always needed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 12:32 PM   #7469
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Indeed! I've been meaning to do a vision board for a while and now I'm gonna have nine of them! Woo hoo!!
You know nine isn't a bad idea. Sometimes I find myself getting so caught up in seeing to the wants, wishes - needs of others, I forget about my own. So I think I'm going to make a vision board for myself too.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #7470
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I've been having so much fun chopping up magazines for this project! My mom contributed a big stack when I told her about this project. She always enjoys hearing about what we do in this group.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 11:30 PM   #7471
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
You know nine isn't a bad idea. Sometimes I find myself getting so caught up in seeing to the wants, wishes - needs of others, I forget about my own. So I think I'm going to make a vision board for myself too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 11:56 PM   #7472
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Well I'm half way there to getting started. By tomorrow I should be finished deciding what to put on the other four boards. Then I can starting working on them but, LOL, first I think I should get the boards! How could I forget that? Technical difficulties.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:33 PM   #7473
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I LOVED ALL of my postsecrets, folks!

We arrived back in the Sunshine State last night, and I opened my packet immediately!!

I wasn't able to figure all of them out, BUT I did love them all.

Carry on....clay has landed & back with internet! (my own laptop)& I have a TON of catching up to do, next week!!
Old 02-01-2019, 10:12 PM   #7474
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I got the "platform" for each worked out. Hmm... a thread of an idea a design. That's about it. lol
Old 02-06-2019, 12:28 AM   #7475
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Ohmygosh, I really hope I can pull this project together lol. I have a big pike of collage pieces with little order to them thus far. I work intuitively so I don't have anything specific layed out yet.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 10:05 PM   #7476
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

We worked on our projects all afternoon...about 6 hrs worth, and had such a great time. This is such a fun project. Ours will most likely go out in mail within next week or so....

Hope everyone else is having as much fun making theirs, too!
Old 02-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #7477
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

The Vision Boards are ALL DONE! I will get them out in mail tomorrow or Tuesday!! I LOVE every one of them! We had a really swell time doing these!

Great project, nanners!
Old 02-11-2019, 07:11 PM   #7478
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm a lil freaked out... lil nervous... this turned out to be more complicated than I expected... my own doing … as always! lol
Old 02-11-2019, 10:54 PM   #7479
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I'm a lil freaked out... lil nervous... this turned out to be more complicated than I expected... my own doing … as always! lol
I'm also a little bit at a freaking out stage but I have faith my mess will somehow come together!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:21 AM   #7480
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm also a little bit at a freaking out stage but I have faith my mess will somehow come together!
Trust the mess!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types