How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Well hell that is good to know! I was thinking I was going to have to request that the admins change my title from Senior Member to Senior Moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Hey now. I'm not quite 32 yet and I do that. (Or maybe I'm just bored with myself. )...
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #242
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I think I need to change my answer and say the forgetfulness thing is pretty predominant on me lately. I didn't get home from my advisor meeting before the mailman delivered so I checked the box on my way to work. There was a little pink slip saying that I had a pkg to pick up at the post office that wouldn't fit into my mailbox. I'm sitting here racking my brain because I couldn't think of what it could be. Then I realize it should be the pkg Rook just sent me. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that Rook just reminded me like yesterday that the pkg should be here today. Sheesh. I really don't know where my thought process gets derailed. It's a mystery akin to the sock/dryer phenomenon.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #243
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #244
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

That the "retirement community" you live near has lowered there 'admitting" age and you are now just a few birthdays away from meeting that new criteria!

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #245
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

However the first time I felt old was when I watched Huey Lewis and the news get inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame!..

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #246
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Because every year I have a birthday and every year I get older....
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #247
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I get older, I'll let all Y'all know.......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #248
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Cool songs

you know you're getting older when you remember the original bands who sung the songs in commercials...
when you know when the theme songs for some tv shows were first written as protest songs for your generation...
when you knew the Rolling Stones, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, the Who and others when they were young and making your parents howl when played their RECORDS...
when you used 8-tracks...
i could say more, but i forget now ,too!
namaste,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #249
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I know I have gotten older when I report that I have just for the 1st time in my life put in a new shower liner and curtain hooks.....

Oh, wait....I should have posted this in the "You know you are Butch and single when" thread.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #250
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a bit confused about it, myself. It seems entirely unfair that I should have a period and a mustache.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #251
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I know I have gotten older when I report that I have just for the 1st time in my life put in a new shower liner and curtain hooks.....

Oh, wait....I should have posted this in the "You know you are Butch and single when" thread.

I feel your pain. Still shaking my head over matched socks. Where do they find the energy?
Old 06-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #252
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I feel your pain. Still shaking my head over matched socks. Where do they find the energy?
Exactly.....I know I am getting older when I just tip the laundry basket full of socks into an opened drawer.....Ok really, I must start that " You know you are Butch and Single when" thread!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #253
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Exactly.....I know I am getting older when I just tip the laundry basket full of socks into an opened drawer.....Ok really, I must start that " You know you are Butch and Single when" thread!
I'm with ya, baby. Rev her up.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #254
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I think I need to change my answer and say the forgetfulness thing is pretty predominant on me lately. I didn't get home from my advisor meeting before the mailman delivered so I checked the box on my way to work. There was a little pink slip saying that I had a pkg to pick up at the post office that wouldn't fit into my mailbox. I'm sitting here racking my brain because I couldn't think of what it could be. Then I realize it should be the pkg Rook just sent me. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that Rook just reminded me like yesterday that the pkg should be here today. Sheesh. I really don't know where my thought process gets derailed. It's a mystery akin to the sock/dryer phenomenon.

Oh! BFD!! I finally sat down last night with my cookies and milk and saw that, over time and between interruptions, I'd poured myself 3 glasses.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #255
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

OK! This may sound really vain, but I knew I was getting older when the natural color of my bangs has more silver than any other color.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #256
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok, I'll bite

Remember the transitor radio?
I slept with mine under my pillow.

the movies with matinees on Saturdays
where you'd see two movies with cartoons
in between

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #257
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Cuz I found a cup of coffee in the microwave....again!

Then i go to get something and dammit, I forget what the heck I was looking for in the first place!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #258
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I remember everything I need when I am in the house.... and everything I forgot when I am sitting in my car... <so this is what my 3rd time back in the house>

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 AM   #259
Chazz

How Do You Identify?:
cisBUTCH
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey
Relationship Status:
Single - gave up the farce

Chazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST ReputationChazz Has the BEST Reputation

How do you know when you are getting older?

You get mail from AARP.
Chazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chazz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #260
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
When I get older, I'll let all Y'all know.......

I agree!!! I don't think I feel my age, I feel like I am in my early 20s. I am fairly certain I don't look my age...

But, y'all can be the judge of that