Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-18-2020, 05:59 PM   #4601
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, it’s fire season in Southern California. It has warmed up a bit the last few days; even had a power shut down on Friday for saving energy, it only lasted an hour though, we are in power standby through Thursday, so far so good.

The breeze has started playing tricks with the constant cooling on shore breeze turning around backwards as the Santa Ana winds start to show up to blow everything backwards. What a mess! Lots of sweeping for me.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 02:54 PM   #4602
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sooo...its possible that we can feel the results of two hurricanes!

⛈🌧☔
I need to buy some water.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 08:17 PM   #4603
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We had dense pearly skies today and the temps have dropped significantly, since the stretch of warm (really warm days) weather we have had for a spell.

It's getting darker now. It's just a bit after 7pm and it is nearly time for a sunset, but we won't get one tonight because of the prevailing dense pearly skies.

We had misting sprinkles of rain, off and on all day.

When it breaks into thunderstorm weather, which will be any day now, it will be a kind of scary because everything is so dry (tinderbox dry).

High today: 80.
Low tonight: upper 50s, low 60s?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2020, 07:48 PM   #4604
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

83° and 83% humidity. Wait. What?

I didn’t sign up for this, I signed up for the 75° and 40% humidity package.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2020, 09:51 PM   #4605
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Balmy 80 degree weather, low humidity, tons of dazzling sunshine and breezy conditions (at times).

High today: 80
Low tonight: 55

It's very chilly in the mornings: No frost yet, but very chilly after all the heat we've had lately.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 11:23 AM   #4606
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sunny, dry, and in the 80s here! My kind of weather
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 04:23 AM   #4607
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

We broke heat records in my city yesterday. It went up to 111°.

It was crazy hot and I only went out once and for only a few seconds.

The power company sent me an email last night saying they would cut off the power in my neighborhood overnight because of the fires coming this way. They haven’t cut off my power but technically the night isn’t over.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 02:23 PM   #4608
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Having lived in Oceanside for years (83 until say 92) I am glad I am finally back home. I loved it out there but climate change is real!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
We broke heat records in my city yesterday. It went up to 111°.

It was crazy hot and I only went out once and for only a few seconds.

The power company sent me an email last night saying they would cut off the power in my neighborhood overnight because of the fires coming this way. They haven’t cut off my power but technically the night isn’t over.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 02:48 PM   #4609
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Having lived in Oceanside for years (83 until say 92) I am glad I am finally back home. I loved it out there but climate change is real!
Then you know. It's 97 in Oceanside right now. I'm about 20-25 miles from there and it's 110 right now in my town.

This is no joke.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #4610
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Where I was living summer before last we had over 100° days for over 100 days in a row. That was the first place I ever lived that had air-conditioning and it was absolutely necessary. Glad I’m living where I don’t have to have it anymore although I will say that yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow it would probably be nice to have.

That’s OK I’ve got a good ventilation and good fans, makes me appreciate my milder temps all the rest of the time. It’s 93° now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 12:11 PM   #4611
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

There air quality has been pretty bad here in parts of Washington with all the fires going on. Below is a link to a sight with more information about air quality/weather conditions.

https://wasmoke.blogspot.com/
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2020, 11:06 AM   #4612
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Read about an earthquake last night it was supposedly felt in my area. Slept right through it 💤
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2020, 11:30 AM   #4613
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Night before last, we had a huge electrical storm that lasted several hours and terrified us all. We got lots of rain and still more rain is on the way. The storm we got night before last cleared most of the ash out of the air here, but it's still smoky and major fires are still not completely contained.

High today: upper 60s.
Low tonight: low 50s.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2020, 07:24 AM   #4614
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Very hot ....

From one of the weather websites:

HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT FRIDAY

WHAT...High temperatures of 100 to 108.

WHERE...San Diego County Valleys and San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire.

WHEN...Until 8 PM PDT Friday.

IMPACTS...Hot temperatures may cause heat illnesses to occur.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Slight cooling for Thursday and Friday.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Young children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles under any circumstances.

Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When possible reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Wear lightweight and loose fitting clothing when possible. To reduce risk during outdoor work, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke is an emergency! Call 9 1 1.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2020, 08:18 PM   #4615
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

the 1st skiff of snow will be this weekend, although we will get to see snow painted hills and a gorgeous snow capped volcano.

It's freezing here tonight. Mid- to upper 30s.

Clear starry skies until the weekend,
then a very cold storm moves in over very cold dry air. *snow*

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 08:54 AM   #4616
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
Strong winds at the moment but they are forecasting sunny skies and decreasing wind gusts by early afternoon. High temps will be in the low 50's.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 09:57 AM   #4617
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're at 40 degrees here in WA this morning. It's predicted to hit a high of 43 this afternoon but be down into the 30's this evening, then dip to 21 overnight. It felt like snow was in the air last night but though it's happened in the past we usually don't have snow this early, more an exception to the rule rather then the rule itself thing. Last year there weren't any trick or treaters here so I doubt I'll have any during the pandemic. I saw online that some people in different parts of the country are planning to take children out door to door and those who will are being told costume masks aren't enough. It's being advised that children who are old enough and well enough to safely wear medical masks do. Of course there are those who disagree. I don't know, I'm just glad none of my children are taking any of my grand kids out door to door. Even without COVID and crazies sticking pins and razor blades and other cruel and dangerous stuff it's too cold out this year. Why brave it when there will be plenty of other fun things for them to do to safely keep them entertained this Halloween.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2020, 04:18 PM   #4618
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

It's 22 degrees and supposed to be just as cold tomorrow and snow all day. What the heck, this is SE New Mexico in October!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 06:11 AM   #4619
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

OK, up at 6:30AM and let one of the yahoots out to do his morning things. I looked at the grill and noticed suspicious white spots. I looked harder through the sir and there it was .....wet snow. Here it is an hour and a half later, there looks to be an inch of snow on the deck rail and the air is now white with snow. Here we go again.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 07:36 AM   #4620
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A perfect 66° with a slight breeze. Looks to have a high of 78°. Awww, perfect I say🏝

I just might mosey on over to the white sands

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather