Old 02-15-2018, 08:22 AM   #4661
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vroom vroom vroom....

Currently sitting at the mechanics having bought spark plugs, filters and engine coils plus the cost to install those items.

Adulting is so much fun.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 09:14 AM   #4662
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I bought a few cards, stickers and a few grocery items. I'm waiting for better weather so I can go see a movie, so I plan to spend a little more money, later.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 09:25 AM   #4663
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I dropped a bit of cash in Port Townsend yesterday!

I got a $6 loaf of my very favorite bread at my very favorite bakery there plus some other goodies. Some soup for lunch for both me and Mary. A few books at the William James bookstore. And before leaving stopped and had some wonderful fish at Sea J's!

I still had cash leftover so this morning I hopped on Amazon and found a fantastic book that I'm ordering for my grandniece that the movie Love Simon is based on. Then I clicked over to Thrift-books and ordered a book someone posted here called Loser!

I'm still not broke so god only knows what else I might buy before they day is done!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 04:44 PM   #4664
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,076 Times in 8,586 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Pink tulips
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 07:15 AM   #4665
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I bought a couple of LED light bulbs (nightlight for the bathroom and an blue bulb for an torchier lamp), an inexpensive mesh laundry bag, and an vintage tapestry messenger bag that is super cute. I wanted donuts from Voodoo doughnuts but it slipped from my mind while out shopping. Oh, and I bought some Schwarzkopf hair color, a new nail file and some interesting new hair conditioner for curly hair.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #4666
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A trip to Home Depot. I brought home a painters drop cloth...things that make you go hmmmm.

I have ideas!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 12:41 PM   #4667
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing, yet.

Might go shopping soon.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #4668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a bag of candy, Jello dessert treats, hot bar waffle fries and naan.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 06:55 PM   #4669
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Frozen veggie chili mac, soy chicken nuggets, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, cheese pretzels, hummus, garlic, and low carb pasta.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 03:35 PM   #4670
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Goat food
Italian ice
Wonton soup
Grape juice

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 07:26 PM   #4671
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Stuff for work: postage, light bulbs, traps, facial tissue and air freshener. Stuff for me: I paid a bill.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 07:30 PM   #4672
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A few groceries, seizure meds for one of our dogs, was supposed to write out a bill but I forgot, a take out pizza.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:47 PM   #4673
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,108 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A ton of crafty goodies - stamps, ink pads, glue, paint, stickers and more!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 08:27 PM   #4674
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
A ton of crafty goodies - stamps, ink pads, glue, paint, stickers and more!
I wish I was good at art & crafts!!
Old 04-06-2018, 02:06 PM   #4675
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

A tow dolly. It didn't have any dresses or outfits or hats or gloves or nuffin. It's not pretty. It doesn't have hair.

And I have to learn to put the car on the tow dolly correctly so it doesn't roll away from my RV.

And I have to learn to drive the RV towing the dolly and car - an additional 11 or so feet behind my 32' RV.

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-06-2018, 03:50 PM   #4676
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A big bag of trouble ... all I could do was laugh like all hell and am still laughing. What the heck. I don't care. I will play their little games.

A guard asked me "FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME" yesterday if that was my truck and he motioned to it. I said it was. He told me"FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME" that I could not park there . I said okay. I did not park there today and had no intention of parking there anymore. Today he went to the assist chief and said he has told me "NUMEROUS TIMES" not to park there. This is not true. I got a written warning, very harsh. If I ever park there again I will be suspended for two weeks without pay. Do it again, I get fired. This guard's words were taken for truth. I did not get a chance to say anything. The warning paperwork typed by the assistant chief was delivered to me by my supervisor.

Now, when I complained about my supervisor lying to me about specifics regarding my salary (everything I said was 100% true) I was not believed. There were no negative consequeces for him at all. Golden Boy can do anything and continue to be squeaky clean.

Female gendered woman, especially the mouthy ones, will always get the short end of the rope at this boys club workplace.

I cannot wait to retire.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #4677
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
A tow dolly. It didn't have any dresses or outfits or hats or gloves or nuffin. It's not pretty. It doesn't have hair.

And I have to learn to put the car on the tow dolly correctly so it doesn't roll away from my RV.

And I have to learn to drive the RV towing the dolly and car - an additional 11 or so feet behind my 32' RV.

waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well hell, that just sucks....not even any BLING on it? Damn, skippy!

They are not that hard to load (except when one has to lie down and get semi underneath the front to attach the chains to the front axle). KEY is to load tow dolly onto the trailer hitch on the RV before one loads the vehicle onto it.

I towed my SUV from NC to Fla behind a UHaul (26 ft) easy peasy. I just had to have someone crawl under to hook/unhook those damn chains. They are an additional safety feature in addition to the tie down straps on each front tire.

YOUTUBE will have some great videos for your viewing pleasure!

You can do this my friend!!
Old 04-06-2018, 06:32 PM   #4678
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=clay;1204598][B][COLOR="Blue"]Well hell, that just sucks....not even any BLING on it? Damn, skippy!

They are not that hard to load (except when one has to lie down and get semi underneath the front to attach the chains to the front axle). KEY is to load tow dolly onto the trailer hitch on the RV before one loads the vehicle onto it."

OMG - I just watched a video of how to do this. I need a grease monkey coverall. And gloves. And bandaids.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:05 PM   #4679
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

After my blood draw lab appt, I stepped over to the grocery store to buy a few groceries: Organic Romaine, Swiss Chard, another box of Think Thin bars, organic raisins, sesame tahini stick salad toppers, organic walnuts, two small loaves of locally baked artisan bread (Rosemary potato & Garlic clove sourdough), a sack of tumeric powder spice, and 8 small cartons of organic blackberries, 1 carton of organic strawberries, and two bottles of Garden Goddess tahini salad dressing.

Later today, after my dental appt, I will stop by an local pharmacy to get a few more cotton balls and isoprophyl alcohol.

This weekend, I need to go by the bicycle shop and purchase cycling gear for my bicycle. And, go shopping for lightweight cycling clothing and a pair of work shoes. I bought a pair of new work shoes last month but they didn't fit quite right. Hopefully the size I need is available, when I go shopping again this weekend.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 06:15 PM   #4680
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Not a darn thing!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today