Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 09-12-2016, 07:12 PM   #141
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
hi y'all! i just moved here and am getting to know the area. i've been exploring fetlife groups. it'd be great to get to see some folks from the planet i live in vickery meadows (near northpark mall).
Hey aishah, welcome to the DFW area, this place is a big city with lots of traffic.
I know the Northpark Mall area somewhat, I live in Plano, TX.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2016, 11:06 PM   #142
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i stayed in plano for a few weeks! i work in garland and can get to plano pretty easily on the train, though the buses don't go to all parts of the city. maybe we can have coffee sometime!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 06:15 AM   #143
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pssst

I'm in the process of transitioning from a fine art/nature photographer to portrait photography. I'm building my portfolio and am just about through, however I want an lgbtq presence/inclusion as well. So for a very limited time, I am offering free pictures! I'm looking specifically for couples though. If you have any male friends that are coupled, I would love to consider them as well. Please be in Tarrant county (or willing to travel to Tarrant County), coupled, and available for a two hour shoot on location (local parks, etc.) during the month of April. If you would like to see the work I do, you can visit my website that has been redesigned and is now showing portrait photography here: www.faireunvoeu.com Please message me here at BFP or you can also use the Contact form on my website so we can schedule your day and time. If you do use the Contact form though, please include in the message that you arrived there from BFP. I'm so excited to meet you and take your pictures! Love.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:15 AM   #144
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I'm in the process of transitioning from a fine art/nature photographer to portrait photography. I'm building my portfolio and am just about through, however I want an lgbtq presence/inclusion as well. So for a very limited time, I am offering free pictures! I'm looking specifically for couples though. If you have any male friends that are coupled, I would love to consider them as well. Please be in Tarrant county (or willing to travel to Tarrant County), coupled, and available for a two hour shoot on location (local parks, etc.) during the month of April. If you would like to see the work I do, you can visit my website that has been redesigned and is now showing portrait photography here: www.faireunvoeu.com Please message me here at BFP or you can also use the Contact form on my website so we can schedule your day and time. If you do use the Contact form though, please include in the message that you arrived there from BFP. I'm so excited to meet you and take your pictures! Love.
Nice work! Too bad I am single!
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 08:29 AM   #145
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I wouldnt mind doing another get together in Dallas at some point if folks were down with it.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #146
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I wouldnt mind doing another get together in Dallas at some point if folks were down with it.
Can other people come to the Dallas party? Like me?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #147
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
I need some Medusa loving, and I am happy to open my home up for a Pool party! Smores and the Fire Pit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #148
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
You have a place to stay!
Old 03-20-2017, 02:03 PM   #149
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

Of course!!! Open invite!! Dallas seems like an easy enough place for folks to meet up so I bet we could get a nice crowd
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #150
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
I need some Medusa loving, and I am happy to open my home up for a Pool party! Smores and the Fire Pit.
Heck yeah! You know folks are always down for some pool time!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #151
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I am about 5 to 6 hours away. I've been meaning to go to the Fort Worth - Dallas area for business, so maybe I could combine that with some socializing. I would love to hear more about the plans and help out if possible.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM   #152
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
You have a place to stay!
Score! Thank you buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 09:50 AM   #153
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I am about 5 to 6 hours away. I've been meaning to go to the Fort Worth - Dallas area for business, so maybe I could combine that with some socializing. I would love to hear more about the plans and help out if possible.

Bully! I would love that!!! It's been far too long!

Maybe we can get something going for the warmer months?

Josh- If you are down for hosting a pool party, I will certainly contribute toward the cost and get some food catered for us. We can BYOB and order pizza too, just to keep it casual.

I'd love to have some space to just relax and chit chat with folks. I really miss the family!!! Might be nice to go explore the city as well since there is a ton to do!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #154
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
Oh, please, please, can we do it at the end of August? I have such fond memories of August in Dallas. (No, I don't).

On a side note, I am in Austin on a business trip 4.10 - 4.13 and I have some hugging planned out already.
I would like to see you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #155
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Bully! I would love that!!! It's been far too long!

Maybe we can get something going for the warmer months?

Josh- If you are down for hosting a pool party, I will certainly contribute toward the cost and get some food catered for us. We can BYOB and order pizza too, just to keep it casual.

I'd love to have some space to just relax and chit chat with folks. I really miss the family!!! Might be nice to go explore the city as well since there is a ton to do!
I am all for hosting a pool party I will say my house cannot accommodate 50 people just fyI. I am good with pizza and BYOB! So if we are going to do this we should get a sign up sheet started.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:21 AM   #156
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I am now in the Dallas area and would love to get together. Let me know how I can contribute
Old 03-25-2017, 06:27 AM   #157
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i stayed in plano for a few weeks! i work in garland and can get to plano pretty easily on the train, though the buses don't go to all parts of the city. maybe we can have coffee sometime!
Welcome to DFW. I haven't learned the transit system here yet in the 3 years I have been here yet but I use it to go to events around the area.

I live in Hutchins which is south of DFW but work in downtown Dallas oh yay me NOT!!!
Old 12-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #158
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, surely I'm not the only Texan left on BFP. It's been since 2017 that anyone has posted in this thread. #lonely

Well, IF there are any of you lurking about quietly . . . when the world is safe again, hopefully in the Spring, I'm going to be ramping up my portrait photography and am looking for some lgbtq couples to shoot. If this is something you are interested in, please message me directly.

We've missed so much in this past year due to Covid-19 and having beautiful mementos of our relationships such as portraits, has definitely been one of those things.