Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Sometimes discussions happen organically.

Any special reason you are making the suggestion?

I think we are allowed to discuss issues of concern to butch and femme wherever they arise unless it is a problem.

because i don't feel comfortable posting from a femme POV in the butch zone unless i am invited to and it seems this was directed at the butches.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:08 AM   #22
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I was just about to suggest we start one in the Femme zone or just the regular sex and kink forum
i like the POV from butch AND femme on same thread regarding this particular subject, however thats up to you of course
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:52 AM   #23
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Observation, at an over 2:1 posting ratio, it's already a femme thread.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #24
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

I am an OFOS Stone Butch and that is a fact. I have been this way all my life and I will die this way. I know exactly who I am so when I make a statement about who I am it is the truth and it is a fact.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #25
stonebutchjack

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him
Relationship Status:
Her Butch

stonebutchjack is on a distinguished road

I don't like to be touched sexually by anyone, but I do like to be touched by those I care about. I hug my best friend when we hang out because she and I are really close, she's like a sister to me, and I don't see that as me melting so to speak. It is a selective touch thing for me. It is also apart of how I see myself in terms of gender.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:39 PM   #26
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I identify as stone butch, and I have always lived by my own rules, and set/upheld my own boundaries. I think that other's people's boundaries and whether or not they cross some boundary I might have is none of my business as long as they are not crossing it with me. I don't judge it.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #27
Steele

How Do You Identify?:
confused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
no preference
Relationship Status:
single

Steele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST ReputationSteele Has the BEST Reputation

Tbh I don't know if I'm stone or not. I dont like giving or receiving, and although I generally don't like being touched, I don't know if it's something I would like in a relationship or not.

I tend to just pin myself down as being asexual as I have no desire for sex in general.

Back on topic, nothing is ever set in stone (heh), it's up to the person who identifies as stone. Respect people's boundaries though, trying to get stones to melt is a shitty thing to do.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:26 PM   #28
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default She makes me melt!

My wife really gets turned on when I let her have her way with me...because she is the only one who can.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: