Old 08-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #61
Spoon

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie Geek. Sofa King Queer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Searching.

Spoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST ReputationSpoon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a girlie geek in silly knee socks, black cats eye glasses, and Chucks. I'm also the curvy girl with killer cleavage and cute undies.

I like my door opened for me, whether we're dressed up or not.

I wear my hair short & textured because it's baby-fine, but I'll take twenty minutes to make sure it's tousled properly.

I wear the make-up, the heels, and carry the purse; no exceptions.

I know the different between lip stick, gloss, and stain. And I have them all.

I'm your knock-out candle lit dinner date and your running partner.

I'm sweet, funny, caring, and giving. I'm also the first one to have your back if you need it.

I have class, poise, and great manners. And I watch 'Tosh.O.'

I'm well versed in both beer AND wine. And I can cook.

I'm terrified of bugs & spiders. Like, wide-eyed terrified. And I can't fix a damn thing. But I can knit and crochet and repair the rips in your clothes.

I'm proud of and pleased with my femininity, even if it's not always on display, and no one makes me feel more feminine than a strong butch.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #62
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
I'm a girlie geek in silly knee socks, black cats eye glasses, and Chucks. I'm also the curvy girl with killer cleavage and cute undies.

I like my door opened for me, whether we're dressed up or not.

I wear my hair short & textured because it's baby-fine, but I'll take twenty minutes to make sure it's tousled properly.

I wear the make-up, the heels, and carry the purse; no exceptions.

I know the different between lip stick, gloss, and stain. And I have them all.

I'm your knock-out candle lit dinner date and your running partner.

I'm sweet, funny, caring, and giving. I'm also the first one to have your back if you need it.

I have class, poise, and great manners. And I watch 'Tosh.O.'

I'm well versed in both beer AND wine. And I can cook.

I'm terrified of bugs & spiders. Like, wide-eyed terrified. And I can't fix a damn thing. But I can knit and crochet and repair the rips in your clothes.

I'm proud of and pleased with my femininity, even if it's not always on display, and no one makes me feel more feminine than a strong butch.

*THUD*...

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 02:32 AM   #63
femmebotdyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Usually she/her but ze/hir or other gender neutral pronouns are also perfectly acceptable
Relationship Status:
Single (and trying to look nonchalant about it)

femmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmebotdyke Has the BEST Reputation

This is difficult but I'm so impressed by everyone else's posts that I want to attempt at least a provisional kind of self-description. It's a femme's prerogative to change her mind so here we go...

I'm a ''fat'' feminist, femme dyke. I'm not into re-rehearsing old scripts or shoehorning myself into pre-determined roles but neither am I under the illusion of being able to completely transcend them. Nor am I prepared to deny their continued erotic and socio-political valence- in my life and in the lives of others. No one has the privilege of only ever having to answer to their own name so I take the names that I have been given, imperfect instruments as they are, and use their imperfections against them and those who would wield them.
In a culture in which femininity (and masculinity) are constant and uncertain achievements I am a more or less unproblematically feminine dyke who loves butches and transmasculine people.
I am the kind of femme who's charm arsenal is much more formidable and explosive than she could ever imagine. Who doubts herself and usually rationalizes it away when she senses she's being cruised.
I am a compulsive and obsessive reader of books (self-confessed bibliophile here) but also of bodies and mind. I'm the kind of femme others use as a mouth-piece for or decoder of their own unexpressible emotions. I am a femme who feels (and who is sometimes afraid of the force of her emotions), who listens. Words come easily to me.
If I worship at the feet of any goddess it's Doubt. I'm a femme who is constantly learning, interrogating my own assumptions, forming, dissolving and reforming opinions,forever curious. I'm the kind of person who is adept at seeing all points of view but struggles to fully adopt one or tow the party line for more than five minutes. The negative face of this trait is indecisiveness...and sometimes self-loathing. I'm also skeptical.
I am a femme who values justice- but who's brand of justice is not especially punitive.
I'm the kind of femme who dislikes shopping (especially for clothes) and has little more than a cursory interest in depilation, make-up, jewellry, weight-loss diets, shoes, handbags, ''cleanses'', facials, manicures or anything that reeks of ''girly"- but who still takes an enormous amount of time and care in choosing an outfit and is the most overdressed person at any given occasion from an early morning trip to the supermarket to a night on the town.
I am a vegan femme.
I am a femme who over-intellectualizes things at times.
I am a femme who feels more comfortable in a dress or something resembling one (like a skirt or a long tunic) and likes to show rather than disguise the sillohuette of her hips, the shape of her breast, her thighs...
I am a physically strong femme who does most of the heavy lifting, who's not phased by spiders, snakes or other creepy crawlies or getting dirty...most of the time.
I am a foodie femme who loves to feed and cook and look after other people.
I am a near technical (and technological) illiterate- home handiwork or basic motor mechanics are not my forte.
I'm a femme who appreciates a dry wit and tends towards having a more sardonic, black sense of humour.
I'm a sensitive, introverted femme.
I'm the kind of femme who abhors most institutions and forms of authority and regimentation-including ''organised fun'' (so don't take me on a cruise ship unless it's an exercise in observing/trying to make sense of the human condition!)
I am a femme with a dirty mind, who's mother always told her to close her legs, who's usually inappropriate for her own kicks rather than because she doesn't know the correct way to behave.
I'm a cynical femme and a self-deprecating femme and a disorganized femme.
I am femme who needs her own space.
I am a greedy femme.
I am an even-tempered, calm, competent femme who often feels out of control.
I am a thinking butch's femme.
I am all of these things and yet still haven't exhuasted description...
femmebotdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to femmebotdyke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 06:44 AM   #64
blue33

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

blue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to thank all of you sweet, passionate,intelligent femmes for opening your hearts and sharing what makes you the unique individuals you are! My heart beats strongly for all of you and I wish you the nothing but the best life has to offer, you deserve it and then some......cheers to all of you that make our warm butch hearts beat endlessly.....Thank you!
blue33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to blue33 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #65
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default bouncing this thread..so everyone sees it..smiles

This is such an incredible thread..I had to bounce it so others who haven't seen it, will know it is here.

I just re-read every single one and I do believe I am standing a bit straighter with pride..lol

I think it is wonderful to see so many write here without hesitation and in honesty..thank you all.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 12:55 AM   #66
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I'm many different femmes!

Sometimes I am feisty and have quiet an edge

Sometimes I am a tomboy gutting a fish in cutoffs and tank tops

Sometimes I am a girl, in a pretty frock, waiting for Daddy to get home

Sometimes I am submissive, and restrained to Sir's bed

Sometimes I am a hard worker and get the job done

Sometimes I am a writer, a photographer, an artist and a deep thinker.

Mostly I am just me.
and you are PERFECT
Old 10-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #67
riotfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme babygrrrl
Relationship Status:
committed to and utterly in love with my Daddi (wanderingpoet)

riotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputationriotfemme Has the BEST Reputation
I am a mouthy, lefty, flirty, geeky, punky, crafty Queer Femme. My feminism is central to who I am and how I define myself. I believe passionately in sisterhood, in respecting my Femme sisters and listening to their voices and their stories.

I'm tattooed, pierced and always outrageously brightly dressed. I love vintage, 50s clothes, puffy skirts and teensy cardigans, mary-jane shoes and brightly coloured tights, liquid eyeliner and red lips. Red defines me, red lips, red nails, red hair. I walk with a wiggle, even in Birkenstocks (which I often wear because my tootsies like them) but I seldom totter.

I'm vegan, I bake, wearing floral aprons, face generally smeared with cake batter, glasses dusted with flour. Baking is an escape, it gives me time to meditate and create. Needless to say, as a result of all this baking, I am delightfully chubby.

I'm a babygrrrl, a bottom, not quite submissive but somewhere on that spectrum. I love my Daddi and feel so safe when she holds me. It's a connection, a relationship that I can't quite explain, so much of it is absolutely innate. I am often little, I feel safe to be that way with her. Being little with her helps me to be as big and as strong as I need to be to walk through the streets as a Femme, feeling at once invisible to the people I want to see me and visible to those that I don't wiggle and strut for...I should add at this juncture that I wiggle and strut for myself first

I was and am still a riot grrrl. My feminism and sense of myself as a Femme didn't start there but both were informed by and evolved through that movement. To this day shouty, feminist punk fires me up and I firmly believe that no outfit is complete without a feminist badge.

I'm a Femme.
riotfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to riotfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #68
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here, there, everywhere

I am woman, hear me roar! (dates me, for sure )
I am daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, mother, grandmother
I am tough as nails, can get you through anything
I am soft, emotive, compassionate, passionate
I am Scorpion
I am unique
I am witty, intelligent, grounded
I am late coming to the party
I am creative, musical, artistic
I am lover, caregiver, nurturer, teacher and friend

I can cook for a crowd
I can make a party out of nothing in a moments notice
I can make a silk purse out of pigs ear
I can haul a load of horses
I can put up 500 bales of hay
I can drive a tractor, and love doing it
I can fish, I can row
I can sew, I can mow

I wear jeans, I wear scrubs
I wear boots, I wear clogs
I wear chap stick, I wear lipstick
I wear matching underwear on special occasions
I wear a long skirt with cowboy boots if necessary, (fun things can hide under said skirt)
I have good teeth, good skin
I have brown eyes, brown hair with wisps of gray
I have lines around my eyes from laughing lots, from life
I will always smell good

I am low maintenance
I am laid back and slow to anger
I am slow to anger, but can simmer, and will ignite
I laugh out loud
I cry at parades
I will wipe your tears
I will hold your hand
I will follow your lead

I have a thing for sharpies, white shirts, and funky socks
I have a key holder size WD-40 with a sharpie
I have a screwdriver, tire gage, bag of mints, and potpourri in the door of my truck

I love old things, especially barns, books, leather, black and white photographs

I love my family, I love women, I love my animals, I love my girly truck

I love that I don't really fit a single label

I am just me

Lola
Old 11-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #69
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I am a passionate, lustful, jealous, Latina

I was born in Mexico, speak fluent Spanish, and am in love with my culture.

I love the arts, reading, writing, and admiring beautiful architecture.

I am terribly clumsy but what I lack in common sense I make up for

I am a girly girl that isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and is obsessed over the way I smell!

I like wearing sexy lingerie even when no one is around because it makes me feel sexy! Every now and then I will even dance in front of the mirror...

I am 100% independent!!!

I love the idea of being lustfully in love!

Music is my first love and sometimes dictates my emotions!

My favorite word is Serendipity
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #70
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a sassy flirt. I like to whisper sweet nothings and I like to talk shit. I am caring and always want to take care of those in my life, but when used and abused I will leave.

I love wearing skirts and showing cleavage. I adore the 50's era, classy and subtle, self sufficient caretaker. And just because I like to dress up and wear makeup does not mean I won't crawl under the car or in the bed of the truck to get something done. I love being clean as much as I like being dirty.

I am giddy and giggly, but I have depth. You will rarely catch me with out a smile on my face or sitting still do nothing. I am not like everyone else.

I love being creative in the simplest of ways. I over analyze and under emphasize.

I am pixie.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #71
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread! That being said:

I am an Old School Femme who had Joan Nestle as my role model and mentor; I "knew" her long before I recognized that I was a lesbian.

I bleed and hurt when others bleed and hurt. I am always ever ready with "bandaids" but recognize when to back off too.

I feel that when everyone in this country is truly equal it will finally be a true democracy but until then it is a country where the "haves" hold power and control over the "have nots" and I will continue to do everything I can to level the playing fields.

I am strong, very opinionated, independent but yet I love to be held, protected and made to feel safe and loved by my lover.

I learned a long time ago when and how to pick my battles; when hackles rise sometimes it is ok to stay out of the fray. I also learned that to be a good person, mother, friend that I must take care of me first. I have learned to think more logical than emotional with knee jerk strong reactions. It is healthier this way.

While I enjoy being at home; doing projects around the house, using the occaisional power tool when needed, gardening, reading, hanging out with my furr babies I still get excited at the prospect of getting ready to go out and enjoy the process of making myself look stunning.

I also learned it is very possible to have fun without alcohol. I am a little shy and love to dance. Years ago, I had to get pumped up with a little vino or mixed coctail in order to be the first one out there on the dance floor. Not anymore though.

I do not like being told what to do, what to buy and how to live my life. I would perfer if someone used pull words rather than the push style all too prevelant. I can be pulled along well as long as there is logic and honesty behind those words. But when pushed my back gets up and the ole rebellious me surfaces.

I admit I am a clothes hoarder. I love golf shirts and Levis as much as I love something frilly and ultra feminine. I hoard shoes as well and once owned 75 pair of shoes mostly high heels in every color under the rainbow. And I love make up. I used to wear it every day, but when I "retired" I soon tired of it and now use it on special occaisions.

If I could help every child, animal, adult person in the world who is/has been abused and neglected I would.

As a Pisces, I am a dreamer; dream of a better life for so many people. But it is balanced with cold hard reality too.

And even after all these years; the site of a well groomed and "gentlemanly" butch can make this heart beat fast and loud!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:45 AM   #72
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I am a sassy flirt. I like to whisper sweet nothings and I like to talk shit. I am caring and always want to take care of those in my life, but when used and abused I will leave.

I love wearing skirts and showing cleavage. I adore the 50's era, classy and subtle, self sufficient caretaker. And just because I like to dress up and wear makeup does not mean I won't crawl under the car or in the bed of the truck to get something done. I love being clean as much as I like being dirty.

I am giddy and giggly, but I have depth. You will rarely catch me with out a smile on my face or sitting still do nothing. I am not like everyone else.

I love being creative in the simplest of ways. I over analyze and under emphasize.

I am pixie.
Don't forget...you can cook...even when distracted!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #73
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Great thread....

I'm a Femme.

I'm Femme~a~licious.

I'm a babygirl and I'm a woman.
I'm an angel and a whore.
I'm a singer, an artist, dedicated and a procrastinator.
I'm Femme.
I'm fierce and loyal. You go after mine and You're goin' after me, too. Watch Your step.
I love my home and I'm a nester. I love fixing up my home & making it my own. I'm enjoying the process.
I like rough & dirty and I like slow & romantic.
I like to make love and I like to fuck.
I'm Femme.
When I love, I love deeply....and I don't stop.
I'm a Mom, a daughter, a chosen one (I was adopted) and one who was booted out (when I came out).
I've sung in Carnegie Hall and at my Mom's & Dad's graveside in Barksdale, Texas.
I love children, animals and some adults.
I'm Femme.
I've been called an Alpha Femme & scary smart.
I'm a submissive. I'm strong and I ain'cho mama or Your doormat.
I'm Femme.
I'm probably one of the most patient women You'll ever meet until I'm not.
From my Mom, I learned that patience. I miss my Mom.
My daughter's death taught me just how much inner strength I have.
I'm a Democrat. I hate injustice on every level.
I like chick flicks and Star Wars.
I've worn perfume and a baby's throw~up.
I'm Femme.
Give me a magazine and I can make a collage.
Give me a pencil and paper and I'll write some erotica.
Give me a cup of sugar, flour, milk and a can of peaches and I'll make You a cobbler.
Give me a spanking and I'll follow You around forever.
I'm Femme.
I like make~up, but don't wear much.
I like earrings, but I forget to wear them sometimes.
I like dresses, but I'm not opposed to wearing slacks.
I like sequins and denim. (But not at the same time...)
I like heels, but I can't wear them anymore. (I choose comfort.)
I love socializing and attention, but I appreciate my solitude.

I'm Femme. And I just scratched the surface...................because that's the way THIS Femme just IS. The rest, You have to discover on Your own.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #74
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I am girl
I am an old soul
I am old fashioned
I am passionate
I am a free lover
I am Cajun
I am safe where confined tightly
I am happy and sad
I am angry and use that sexually
I am an endorphin junkie
I am a Domestic Diva
I am not perfect
I am learning
I am a Treasure!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #75
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation redux...

i am an old soul going through the 12th house
i laugh at the absurd and chaos of life
i accept that suffering is
i started my incarnations on this planet as a tree
i do not believe that "positive thinking" is THE answer
i play with language
so to some i seem cynical and sarcastic
i enjoy philosophical humour
which does get cynical and sarcastic
i endeavour to be kind to all,
esp those whom society has thrown away
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i believe in myself as FEMME
i am queer as a 3-dollar bill
i enjoy pleasure as pain
and pain as pleasure
i want to be restrainted
so that i might be free
i give so that You might receive
i know that receiving is your pleasure
i am stone femme but NOT passive
i want to be f*cked hard
and held gently in your arms afterwards
i am Lady in the streets
and wild in the sheets
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wear jeans and fix things
that You would if You were here
i wear pants b/c i must
i wear dresses
long, beautiful, deeply coloured dresses
because i love to do so
and they complement You
i shave, moisturize, and use perfume
for myself as well as for You
i feel beautiful
in whatever i am wearing
but esp in my dresses
with belts made of stone
i decorate my cane
with flowers, butterflies, candles
and words: butch, femme, queer
to be both decorative and subversive
i want all to know who i am
i am FEMME
i am QUEER
i am ME
Lady_Wu
Old 11-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #76
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default bouning this thread

I love this thread so I am bouncing it so everyone will be able to write morw...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 01:55 AM   #77
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I have loved this thread since it began. It is awesome to witness each one of you, and your sense of self, through your expressions. You move my heart, your such beautiful femme sisters.

I am a high femme, as in highly feminine. I have always been this way. I am feminine from the inside out. Raised as a ballerina I learned at a young age that there are magical worlds interwoven into what many call "reality". It's a matter of what we choose to see and create. Who's to say which is better, or "more right"? I find an incredible amount of freedom in looking at the world this way. It makes me a wicked muse, shameless actually.

I believe in the mystery of femininity and the art of seduction.
I believe in true love.
I believe in choosing to be happy, and loving myself and others fiercely.
I believe in poetic hearts and laughter, kindness, compassion and delicious tenderness.
I believe in healthy living, for humans, animals and the earth.
I believe in sensuality as a way of life.
I believe in taking beauty and painting life passionate. Living in vivid colors.

Walking between flesh and spirit, with creativity in one hand, and belief in the other, we create our realities.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:16 AM   #78
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Smile i am a femme....

who dresses and in blue jeans and pants, though that's mainly b/c of the weather. i prefer long, coloured dresses that both cover my figure and define it at the same time.
who remains modest, even in these times.
who studies many things and has many interests.
who can talk about anything.
who can fix nothing but is perfectly willing to hand you your tools.
who doesn't like to see bugs and other sentient beings killed. i'll call for you to take them outside.
who has both a spiritual side and a sensual side.
who meditates and chants.
who keeps herself shaven and rubs moisturizer into every place.
who uses tinted lip balm.
who has baby-fine hair and therefore keeps it short.
who adores butches and all that they are.
who adores butches and all that they do.
who loves being femme and all that means!
pres
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #79
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like I'm the first to post on here in awhile... here goes...

I'm a rocker lesbian, which means I wear band t-shirts, go to shows, and have mass amounts of black eyeliner in my bathroom.

On the other hand, I'm the girl who adores the way I look in a button down dress shirt and slacks

I wear lip gloss and perfume, but I'm in no way high-maintenance. I'm very clean and always have perfect hygiene - girls have actually complimented me on the way I smell, haha.

(TBC)... xoxo.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #80
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I am blessed and loved.....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: