thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ink'd grrrls and tattooed femmes

I saw that the butches have a thread to show off their tats, and I know many of you femmes have some gorgeous work as well.

So here is a place to showcase them and discuss ideas, experiences, and the #1 question people always seem to ask me: Why did you get that? or Why do you get tattoos?

I love the stories behind tattoos. Very rarely is the answer "I thought it was pretty" In my experience, a collection of tats is like a scrapbook - sometimes commemorating your triumphs, your fuckups, in memoriam of someone you love, or in celebration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....

What do you have? What do they mean? Why did you get them? And why do you choose ink?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default my one and only, so far ...

This might freak a few blossoms out, so just letting you know ...

The short version - I was cooking breakfast for my gf (this is when I was living in San Diego) and my sarong caught on fire. I was in hospital for the best part of a month. Second degree burns and three lots of surgery. I love lotuses and had thought of getting a tattoo for some time. Last October I thought to hell with it, I'm going to do it. And,to be honest, I also needed something that I wasn't getting from my Malaysian gf. Maybe later I'll have el fuego or something like that tattooed underneath (will lose weight first, all the jiggly bits would make it a painful tattoo). I was really scared of how painful it would be but it wasn't too bad at all.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I love ink, and find it very addicting! I got my first three tats when I turned 18, and then two more within the past 10 years. Every time I get one, I have to talk myself out of getting more...and more..and more...Lol. I have a new one that I'm going to get, hopefully soon. When I do, I will post a pic.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I will try to get photos of my two tats. I want another one ..a gorgeous tribal on my leg from ankle to calf. Thick and twisty, curved and lush in movement. With my wedding date inside it, but hidden.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default remember

I want to have remember on the inside of my left forearm but two delays - one, I usually wear short-sleeves here in Malaysia so I wouldn't be able to have it showing at school (public or international primary school), and two, I want it in Maori so I need to make sure I have the right form of the verb. I want it in a 19th century typeface.

Can I just say, for anyone considering getting a Maori or Pacific Island tattoo, please make sure it's a contemporary one and not traditional. That goes for any indigenous tattoo art.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My latest is a work in progress. It's a play off the old civil rights song We Shall Not Be Moved. I will add pics when it's actually finished, but right now I'm a little embarrassed because the letters don't even have shading.

My first I got after my dad died. I was moving out of a career in music and into a career in public/social service, and I needed something to remind me of the important things. My tats are "notes to self", so to speak. I actually considered having a verse from Proverbs written down my back, but smaller writing tends to look bad later in life, so I nixed that idea.

I avoid fatty places that would really hurt, but of course all tats come with a small degree of pain. Sometimes that pain is a nice manifestation of whatever emotional pain motivates the decision to get that tattoo in the first place.

Last edited by thedivahrrrself; 08-25-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: SUBSCRIBE!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I will try to get photos of my two tats.
LOL...I don't have any tattoos (yet?) but this reminded me of something funny. Apparently when I was a toddler, I called them "tootats." (Awww!)

Scorp and I have been toying with the idea of getting them for a while now. We'll see if it ever happens! I love looking at pics of other people's, though.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have to get some pics but I can tell in the mean time!

On my left shoulder I have an image of what I imagine to be an overlap of Eve and Lilith- Lilith being the original first woman who was banished from Eden for asking to be equal to man. She sits crosslegged with willow branches for hair and a serpent in her center. I got her because I love the mythology of the story and the idea that there was so much more than I was taught about God and religion in my youth.

On my lower stomach I have a tree that grows into a woman. I got her partially because I got drunk with a friend and we pledged to get tattoos the next day and I hold my promises and partially because I really liked the drawing and partially because I thought it was a nice place for a tattoo.

I have the women's power sign on my lower right side of my back, maybe 6 inches above hip level. It was my first tattoo when I was 20? 19? Not sure.

Starting between my shoulder blades going all down my back along my right hip is a tribal design. I started it as about a 5 inch piece to go around the women's power piece on a rough night when I needed *something* to take me out of the place I was in. I continued growing it over the next couple of years here and there. I think it's done. I haven't added to it in 7 or 8 years.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #9
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I have 4 in all

My initials are on my right ankle, they have never changed in all my life, that was my first tat at 22

My second tat a baby tiger for the year of the tiger, the year my eldest was born above my left breast

My third tat a tribal piece, rainbow heart and triangle

My fourth tat on my left ankle a rose for my mom

I want more ....they are addicting and satisfying i never seem to have too much pain when they are being done.

My last one got infected it wasn't pretty now it needs fixed

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have no tats but the woman I am dating has quite a few.

Kind of a funny story (I think): though she is of average weight and is only age 47, tats do seem to change as people age.

She has a heart on her right calf. I was looking at it the other day and said, "Is that a spider on the heart"? She said, "No, what are you talking about"? I said, "Well, those look like legs". "No, they are butterfly wings"!

Maybe, at one time.

Now they look a little more like spider legs...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 10-06-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Changed a word or two
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

When I find my tat pic, I will upload it for everyone to see. Now, are other body modifications welcome or just ink?

Thanks!

Old 10-07-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Feel free to share all your mods, Laney!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #13
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My back piece is still a work in progess. My upper back is now mostly done but still needs a couple of hours. I'm getting two large mermaids facing each other on my lower back on tues. One will be femme and the other will be boyish-androg or butch (I don't know if she'll care about having an ID or not heh).

I'm having the bracelette finished the week I head home.
I have a zen circle on the inside of my left forearm so I can remind myself to let go - if it's not happening right now, let go.

I have an old school tattoo of a flower being penetrated through the centre of it's blossom by a dagger on my calf. Looks great when I wear stockings and heels with it.

I got one tattoo of a pentagram with a flower in it (now changed and integrated with my backpiece, which is old school naval theme, 1800's) when I was 20. I didn't get any more until I met my ex and close friend who is a tattoo artist. She started tattooing me about 10 months ago. I was very rigid about what she was doing but then relaxed - she's also an artist with oil pastels and pen and ink, has a masters in new media - so I just let go and let her put together my back piece, she chose the piece for my leg, and she designed the idea for my bracelette.

I love my tattoos. And because they are pieces of art designed and concieved for me by someone that loves me and wants me to be happy and is a good friend of mine, I like them very much.

My back piece looks like a sting ray with the ocean/cosmos on his back - his wings span my shoulders and his tail follows my spine down to my ass. he'll have two dyke mermaids facing each other on either side of his tail. one will be holding a trident with long hair; the other will be short haired, with a sailor cap, a fag, a tattoo and a wrench (my ex suggested a strap on, but not sure about that...). Both of them bare chested.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 03:33 AM   #14
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I only have one tattoo for now, and i cannot wait to add to it!. I would love to show what it looks like but for the life of me, i have not been able to figure out how to post pics on here. However, for those of you on Facebook, if you look under Debbie Weston.. i have pics of my tat on there.
It is a sunflower with a rainbow in the center face. It is on my right arm alittle under the bend of my elbow. When i can, i want to have a stem added that kinda curves and makes the sunflower look like it is drooping just a little, and the leaves to be full and are really close to my inner wrist. Inside of the leaves, i want matching rainbows as the center of my sunflower. After i get this completed, then i for sure want to get more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #15
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have one tat on my right ankle that an ex got me for my birthday...forget how old I was when I got it. Since it was on my ankle it really hurt. Its of a heart with angel wings coming out of both sides with a halo up top. I love tats and really want to get a new one on my left hip
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ink

I'm inked up, my left is my spiritual, cultural side my right is more for other meaningful art work.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #17
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
My back piece is still a work in progess. My upper back is now mostly done but still needs a couple of hours. I'm getting two large mermaids facing each other on my lower back on tues. One will be femme and the other will be boyish-androg or butch (I don't know if she'll care about having an ID or not heh).

I'm having the bracelette finished the week I head home.
I have a zen circle on the inside of my left forearm so I can remind myself to let go - if it's not happening right now, let go.

I have an old school tattoo of a flower being penetrated through the centre of it's blossom by a dagger on my calf. Looks great when I wear stockings and heels with it.

I got one tattoo of a pentagram with a flower in it (now changed and integrated with my backpiece, which is old school naval theme, 1800's) when I was 20. I didn't get any more until I met my ex and close friend who is a tattoo artist. She started tattooing me about 10 months ago. I was very rigid about what she was doing but then relaxed - she's also an artist with oil pastels and pen and ink, has a masters in new media - so I just let go and let her put together my back piece, she chose the piece for my leg, and she designed the idea for my bracelette.

I love my tattoos. And because they are pieces of art designed and concieved for me by someone that loves me and wants me to be happy and is a good friend of mine, I like them very much.

My back piece looks like a sting ray with the ocean/cosmos on his back - his wings span my shoulders and his tail follows my spine down to my ass. he'll have two dyke mermaids facing each other on either side of his tail. one will be holding a trident with long hair; the other will be short haired, with a sailor cap, a fag, a tattoo and a wrench (my ex suggested a strap on, but not sure about that...). Both of them bare chested.
Your tats sound awesome! Would love to see them!

I know you have lived in the UK for 9-ish years. Just to clarify, by "fag", you mean a cigarette, right?

My bro lived in England for 18 years and if, I remember correctly, fag is a slang word for cig. It is a little different here in the USA.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #18
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
When I find my tat pic, I will upload it for everyone to see. Now, are other body modifications welcome or just ink?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Feel free to share all your mods, Laney!
Would you mind telling us exactly what your modifications are first, before showing us?

Thanks and {{hugs}}

(PS: I understand it may not matter to anyone else!)

~Washington Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:56 AM   #19
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I love tattoos...on other people. If I were braver I would probably have many more. I love watching LA and NY Ink and recently watched a fabulous documentary on the history of tattooing.

Body piercing and modification, not so much...but that's just me. My oldest daughter is fascinated by it all and appreciates it as a form of artistic expression.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #20
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Your tats sound awesome! Would love to see them!

I know you have lived in the UK for 9-ish years. Just to clarify, by "fag", you mean a cigarette, right?

My bro lived in England for 18 years and if, I remember correctly, fag is a slang word for cig. It is a little different here in the USA.

fag = smoke

yes. but most people I know back home have seen enough english content (monty python, flims, friends etc) to know fag=smoke.

be interesting for the butcheque one to by holding a tiny burning gay male in her hand though.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: