Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #21
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe Open Water, too. Terrifying, but also, a love story, IMO. Sadness and terror, at once.

Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #22
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
You know i've wondered about that very thing. I used to date a "ghost hunter" so to speak. She used to say if you "ghost hunt" or watch something really scary that it puts that energy in the universe and negative things and beings have entry way into your home and life.

She was really serious about it that we need to be careful.

I think i believe that.

I believe that is possible. That energy can be invited in. Especially with an ouiji board. I will never ever EVER touch one of those. Set myself on fire first. Seriously.

Never,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #23
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Omen (1976)

The Omen (1976) ranks high on my list ('specially the soundtrack).

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if it's the scariest movie ever for me, since different movies have affected me stronger at different points in my life, but this is one fucked up movie. I didn't go near storm drains or even sinks without great hesitation for a loooong time after this came out.

Oh, and Jaws. Didn't go near water of any kind, even pools, for a long time too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #25
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

psycho (1960)
deliverance (1972)
the exorcist (1973)
the shining (1980)
orphan (2009)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #26
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Gemme;689183]I don't know if it's the scariest movie ever for me, since different movies have affected me stronger at different points in my life, but this is one fucked up movie. I didn't go near storm drains or even sinks without great hesitation for a loooong time after this came out.

Oh, and Jaws. Didn't go near water of any kind, even pools, for a long time too.

It's that damn CLOWN!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #27
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Regarding IT...the book was FAR scarier... I remember looking over the top of the book as I was reading....praying Pennywise wasn't at the foot of my bed....shiver.....

As far as movies go...for myself it's the original Friday the 13th. I still have some residual fears from it. My dad was not really thinking and let me watch it 2 weeks before I went to camp for the first time.....

Let's just say....as much as I LOVE the water....I did NOT participate in the water stuff.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 04:57 AM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post

It's that damn CLOWN!!!!
Yup. Although I'm not afraid or hateful of clowns, that was one jacked up dude.

Cinnamon, most books are better by far, whether scary or not. I remember reading The Tommyknockers and being so involved in it that I missed a couple of meals and didn't even know it. They made a tv show from it, but I couldn't watch more than a few minutes because they just weren't able to recreate the world that Stephen King did. It just wasn't good enough.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 05:47 AM   #29
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Audrey Rose.... Scared the bejeezus out of me, yet I would watch it every time it came on.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075704/

And the original "Don't be afraid of the dark"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069992/
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 07:20 AM   #30
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
could not watch the exorcist
the hills have eyes
The Rite
Silence of the lambs

Oh yeah, Silence of the Lambs!!! It came out so long ago and yet still today, when I see a big man with a little fluffy dog, I keep walking and don't slow down to pet it, as much as I love to stop and pet other types of dogs and talk to their owners. Silly of me, but can't help it.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #31
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely, "The Exorcist" scared the raised-Roman-Catholic-hell out of me. I slept with the light on for a month. "The Entity," made in the 80's did the same. I won't watch scary movies anymore. Life is scary enough.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackboot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #32
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

For me it is Prince of Darkness. Holy hen shit, that was the first time I saw screen static used as a device for scary...and it was.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #33
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Shining.

Just the name gives me chills.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #34
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

...still can't watch the Texas Chainsaw or Bambi.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #35
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The movie IT scared the shyt out of me for many days. I had nightmares. It's kind of comforting to see others feel the same lol.

The Ring was another one that really got me.

I don't know if anyone has seen the movie the Descent but it was quite frightening. I don't like caves to begin with and now I'll probably never go into another!

One more is Insidious. I was surprised by this one.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #36
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Evil Dead

Event Horizon. For some reason I just don't like old ladies crawling on the ceiling, I almost shit my tights!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #37
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

The Portrait Of Dorian Grey. EEK! That sickly sweet little wimpy dude with the phoney smile scared me the most. At least with most of the other monsters and zombies I saw the red flags first.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #38
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
Evil Dead

Event Horizon. For some reason I just don't like old ladies crawling on the ceiling, I almost shit my tights!

Speaking of old ladies crawling on the ceiling. How about Legion? Not a super scary movie, but the scene with the old lady on the ceiling is classic!!

Old 11-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #39
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

"Jeepers Creepers." I was semi-ok with it, until the last scene. This movie scares me so bad that I could not even watch the trailer I uploaded (therefore I am not even sure that it IS the right trailer-lol).

I am really a scaredy cat. Cannot wait movies like this alone, especially at night. Ironically, some scary movies are "familiar" to me though and I can actually sleep well to them. Thirteen Ghosts, Nightmare on Elm Street (the original) are a few that come to mind.

Old 11-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #40
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

The Shining always makes me think of him saying, "Heeere's Johnny!" LOL!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: