Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning!

The house is clean, myaundry is also done and I'm cooking eggs for the dogs.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 12:06 PM   #1002
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

good morning.just got back from coffee with a freind.Now i,m reading sunday paper.then bring lunch to my dad and watch SEAHAWKS!

Its a sunny 70 ish day! Great fall weather!

GO HAWKS!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #1003
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My Sunday morning was great! I woke up without the alarm to sunshine and a cold bedroom. Fall is here, indeed. I made breakfast and bounced around the house before starting my errands that led into the afternoon. It's been a very relaxing day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 02:07 AM   #1004
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Heading out of the hotel to go on a scooter tour of the Algarve region of Portugal. Really excited!

Seriously, it is as beautiful as this pic (was at this beach yesterday!)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 07:11 AM   #1005
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A happy Sunday morning all!

Beautiful day here starting out. Will enjoy the day..no matter what the weather may bring....

Having a lazy start this am..reading & posting on my Planet!! Later will do more work on my craft project...

Errands later today for Hope a new bag of food & couple cans of canned food....and her treats, of course. Spoiled much?!

Weather is a bit cooler at night here..low of 71...still low 90's days.

Watching the Hurricane out in the Atlantic...hoping he stays way out there.... IF he does hit, is aimed along eastern side of state ATM.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day & an even better week ahead....leaves hugs & smiles for all!!!
Old 10-02-2016, 07:31 AM   #1006
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone!

Fall comes and goes in one day, it's cool in the morning, hot during the day and cool in the evening. We are not to far away from actual fall and I am ready.

Red is speaking on stage today at the Groovefest hoping to bolster State Question 779 to give teachers a $5000.00 raise through a penny sales tax. It's hopes of passing our very slim but if you don't try you can't win.

Have a great day and an even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 07:34 AM   #1007
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent day ahead,
Lazy tea drinking in pajamas while visiting with my dear friend then off to breakfast then more lazing and perhaps manitees

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 08:13 AM   #1008
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

for now... sitting round in our pj's...chatting... java in hand... grateful for all the wonderful things that make up our lives...
and watching a crazed deer in the yard...
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 08:34 AM   #1009
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

I woke up early for a Sunday... just chillin, watching the news and drinking hot chocolate. It's a very cool, crisp morning. One of the things I like about living here, it's so quiet. I'm sitting here watching Cardinals outside the sliding glass door in my living room and one actually landed on my lil balcony. Makes me think my brother & sister that have passed are still so very close.
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 08:44 AM   #1010
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Morning

Happy Sunday Indeed. A Perfect fall day is waiting for me, the colours are just amazing... I can see trout jumping in the river in front of the house, the fall colours reflecting on the water. It looks like a perfect day to go to the hot spring...
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 10:17 AM   #1011
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday feels good to this kitty..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 10:24 AM   #1012
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

Homework homework homework. and I went to bed early, resulting in waking up early. It's only 9 am and I am ready for a nap.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 10:34 AM   #1013
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! going to bake cookies and watch longmire....have a great week!

p.s. the saints play today

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 11:11 AM   #1014
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Easy,breezy Sunday morning

It is a beautiful Autumn Sunday as the leaves turn to beautiful golden hues and slowly dance their way down to the ground.
Sipping on a fantastic hot cup of chai tea and letting the muses inspire me...

Have a wonderful week. Make each day count!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #1015
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Got up for "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation" only to find the latter pre-empted by a damn football game televised from London!!!
Why can't football be on when it's supposed to be, and other shows be on when they're scheduled?
Let me guess, "60 Minutes" will be delayed by...football like it has been lately.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:48 AM   #1016
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

reading paper,iced mocha in recliner ready for Seahawks to play Jets!

Then over to my triplex to do a couple of chores for new tenant.

little brisk outside fall is here!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 11:50 AM   #1017
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My cat was zipping around the apartment at breakneck speeds, head bumping me, no claws involved kneading at my stomach, jumping on me - just going crazy and I couldn't figure out why. Until relenting I got up sooner than I cared to, let him out and then saw the reason - neighbor's cat, again. This is the third time now he's woken me up in the morning to open the door so he can see her. I usually get up early but if not about around nine he wakes me up, all over my body does his kitty dance do. Anyhow she seems to think he needs to hurry up and die, he seems to mistakenly believe he is now her boyfriend. But even though she treats him perfectly awful and they're both fixed go figure he keeps acting like she's his main squeeze and he her guardian protector. Well she used to attack him - real Kung Foo fighting stuff going on. But now she just hisses at him as meanwhile not discouraged and unperturbed he keeps on keeping on and just continues to bring her gifts like rocks and bird feathers and stuff. So this is what so far my morning has been about - watching my cat being actively topped by the neighbor's. Good grief I need to get out more if this for me is what now constitutes an actual social life - before I own my soul to the Purina cat food company, don't need to wear clothes because I'm so covered in fur and become some sort of crazy cat lady.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #1018
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday afternoon = Ninerst vs. Cowboys!

7 - 0 Go Niners!!!!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 03:59 PM   #1019
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Got up for "Meet the Press" and "Face the Nation" only to find the latter pre-empted by a damn football game televised from London!!!
Why can't football be on when it's supposed to be, and other shows be on when they're scheduled?
Let me guess, "60 Minutes" will be delayed by...football like it has been lately.
Hopefully the rest of your day will be better than the start of your day.

Relax and enjoy your Sunday morning overeasy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 04:54 PM   #1020
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Clearly... I spoke too soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Sunday afternoon = Ninerst vs. Cowboys!

7 - 0 Go Niners!!!!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote