Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Femme on Femme Love (or Lust)

Just curious - how many of us who identify as femme are attracted to other femmes?

I'm looking through all of the people who are recommended matches for me on OKCupid and all of them (except one) presents as Femme. And while they're each lovely in their own way, not a single one interests me in a sexual/romantic kind of way. I pay attention to and respond to butches only. Is that weird?

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello,

I think it's all in whom you like as a person. There are so many variables. I have a ton of friends that if you look at them (by looks only) you will see fem on fem. But when you get to know them like me. You will see right into it there is ALWAYS a Ying and a Yang in the relationship or you could say B and F....

So I get what you are saying about you are not attracted to other femme's in that sexual way. I too find butches nice looking but that doesn't mean I would sleep with them. I like the B/F Dynamic.

I find a lot of dating sites are femme on femme. So I've steered away.

Good luck to you!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Dynamics are a powerful and beautiful thing.

The most beautiful thing ~ finding the one that fits who you are.

Butch on Butch, Femme on Femme, Femme on Butch...Butch on Femme.
Boi on boi, Dom on boi, trans on trans...you name it.

It's all there for our choosing, and it's all beautiful.

Old 08-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #4
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up It's definately not weird

NO, it's NOT weird to be attracted to butches only! It's HOT! There are no rules for attraction. There's no explaining it, there's no need to. I live by "To each her/hys own".

I like being friends with other Femmes, I enjoy their company and sharing girl stories and confidences. The camaraderie is invaluable. But I want to be held and caressed and loved only by a Butch. Butches complete me. I love the differences between us, makes me feel special. And I crave the inherent bond we share as female beings.

I had a similar experience to yours when I filled out an online dating profile recently, being naive, I assumed somewhere it was going to ask me if I had a preference for Femme or Butch women. But no. All the matches I was given presented as Femme (to steal your phrasing).

Thus I landed on this Planet. It's a good place for us to be, eh?
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 AM   #5
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I've been attracted to a wide range of people, including a few femmes.

My partner is neither butch nor femme - or she's kinda both in different moments and sometimes at the same moment. And she is damn fine in all her aspects.

Most of my attractions have clustered in the masculine female-bodied range, regardless of ID.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 02:15 AM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm primarily attracted to butches but there have been femmes that have made me stutter and blush and I have been wildly attracted to.

There are ones who have held open my doors, been insanely intelligent, treated me like a naughty princess (and I will refuse to acknowledge I said this in about five minutes because it's so unlike me as a person, but as a sexual dynamic it somehow triggers me, even though I hate it/love it/shut-up-I-never-said that kind of way and all of them cottoned on to that and toyed with it in a piss take sexual kind of way) teased the hell out of me in a friendly way, were bloody minded about their own ethics/desires/ambitions... very strong women who knew how to be a bit of a charmer. I like to be chased and I like the other person showing initiative in a confident sly rougish way that slightly pulls my pig tails and flatters me at the same time (gosh barb, not a tall order there... but it really is my weakness). And I do know of a few femmes that can easily achieve those things, so if I was allowed I'd certainly have a bit of naughty rumpy with them.

One of my best mates was able to do this. It's a fine line though. If you can't pull it off, you risk my wrath... only very certain people can say "shut up and sit your fat ass down, princess" and have me titter like a girl. Butches can't. it's too close to old shit for me. But butches trigger everything else sexually far more easily anyway, so it's only fair.

I'd have a roll in the hay with a few of my femme mates cause I'm friendly like that.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #7
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

"Naughty rumpy" is my new favourite phrase.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #8
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Me. All the girls I have dated tend to tick several boxes, but I'm very attracted to femmes, particularly if they sit on the androgynous side. I haven't had a relationship with someone femme for a long time now, I suspect as they're not different enough to get a proper ying/yang going for a long-term thing. Interestingly enough I find it easier to orgasm with my current partner than I have with anyone else. I'm not sure if this has to do with his gender, our dynamics or the fact that we have a relationship devoid of any drama.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #9
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have responded to this in different threads so hopefully it is not too redundant!

Femmes are my friends! I feel at ease with femmes (gay, straight or otherwise identified). They are my tribe. There is instant recognition of shared experience -regardless of who they sleep with. Of course, when they are lesbian femmes, I feel an even greater comfort level. There is a feminine energy that I so identify with, take comfort in, and relate to.

My first love was femme. She was beautiful, brilliant, very funny and I was crazy about her. I was so attracted to all that she was. I still think about her today and hope so much that she is happy. We kept in touch for a long time after we broke up.

I watched her dating and slowly progressing to more and more butch women, away from femmes as lovers. I could see her searching for that place that she could call home. She hit the jackpot with her last and probably final love: a very butch lesbian basketball player. She fell hard in the way I always knew that she would & they were/probably still are very much in love.

I did not know there was another dynamic when I first came out. I never say never about much in my life but it is doubtful I would fall in love with another femme. The sexual energy is not there in the same way for me as it is with a butch.

That's just the way it is for me.

Lesbian dating sites are full of femmes. Great for butches, not so great for us, LTD.

Hugs,

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 06:15 AM   #10
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

*Raising hand* Me, me, me!

I happen to be one of those femmes who is attracted to other femmes. I am also attracted to butches. I am attracted to women. Period.

I think a lot of the time, femme/femme attraction is not as prevalent in online communities. I think that it is often somehow tied in to how lesbians are objectified by men, but I am sure that is an entirely different conversation and I don't want to derail.

I am partnered with a beautiful stone butch. That doesn't change my attraction to femmes. It doesn't stop me from exclaiming over a Victoria's Secret commercial or from pausing/rewinding it.

I try not to be "closed" to things. I am a "want it all" kinda woman, and if I close my mind to things, I just might miss something! To quote the marvelous Steven Tyler, "I don't wanna miss a thing."

As all the others have stated, you are only as limited as you allow yourself to be.

Good luck!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #11
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

And I'm not going to miss a thing! I live my life with no regrets.

Like you Christie. I love all things Women. My S/O is Butch. She'll argue

*Soft Butch, maybe* and is not into labels. But she is Butch. I don't care

if she was UTCH, I love her just the way she is.

I love a woman, any woman (but admit, I am attracted to a brainiac and

masculine tendencies) who takes care of herself, i/e in mind, body and

spirit. I appreciate female beauty in a myriad of ways. And when I see it,

I'm not afraid to say. We are comfortable (and secure) enough in our

relationship, that I can say. It doesn't invite jealousy, quite the opposite.

It often opens the door to some very beautiful conversations.

Much like Jess and Christie, my s/o and I spend week days apart. Her job is

across the state line, not very far in distance, but travel time with traffic

etc....makes the commute/combined with long work hours, just not worth

She keeps a studio apartment near her job. But is close enough (thank

the gay angels) that if we need each other, or have an event to attend

that can happen.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

How can one not be?!?

Femme = Rawr!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-01-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: oh stuff...
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For the life of me, I will never understand what is such a big deal about femmes being attracted to other femmes! Or, butches to butches. Then again, I think it is just that any and all attraction to women that is what I get most. Women all over the spectrum being who they are.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

We can't help who we fall in love with.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I think that any time you find that special "thing" about someone that attracts you, that makes you want to be with them, that makes you fall in love...its a beautiful thing! And although I've never been sexually attracted to femmes, I can still look at a femme woman and think she is absolutely beautiful and hot...its just not what I'M looking for at the moment. I love the butch/femme dynamic, and I am primarily attracted to masculinity. That being said, I have friends who are in femme/femme and butch/butch relationships and it still gives me the warm fuzzies (something that happens to me whenever I see two people in love).

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down No likey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
For the life of me, I will never understand what is such a big deal about femmes being attracted to other femmes! Or, butches to butches. Then again, I think it is just that any and all attraction to women that is what I get most. Women all over the spectrum being who they are.

It's almost as if it was internal homophobia.. It grates my last nerve when homos ewwwww other homos... It's bad enough hetero peoples do it but your own?? It's icky to see, hear, or be ewww'd at...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #17
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I have always been more attracted to butch/andro woman. I have dated a femmes but find that, dating-wise, I am better with a butch/andro. Femmes make amazing friends for me though. (Anya/Georgia and I would probably make the best of friends-we seem to agree exactly on that point).

Butch woman? OMG. (shivers) One date put everything in my car b/c it was raining & she did not want me to get wet and cold. It took her 3 trips and she was soaked but made sure I got to the car while she carried an umbrella over me. I love the whole "chivalry is not dead" thing that butch women seem to have naturally.

Andro women? Yum. I used to see someone at the local club all the time and it drove me crazy that I could not tell (guy or girl). That person used to smile at me from their place with their friends and they had the most gorgeous smile. And wouldn't you know it, they introduced themselves and they had an andro name that did not give me any girl/guy clues-damn it!

Now, don't get me wrong. I think femme/femme is super hot. My BFF and I get tongues wagging at the local BDSM club when we play b/c she is such a girly girl (married & bi) and I am femme. We would likely shatter the illusions if people actually knew that we really are just friends.

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 09-01-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typo
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I internalized alot of femmephobia when i came out as a PC lesbian. But then I also internalized alot of butchphobia too. First, i came to realize how strongly attracted I was to butches, and realized I was so femme. Over the decades, especially lately, I have taken the emotional tattoes off my heart and allowed myself to be attracted to people, not labels.

I get quite a wide-on thinking about high femmes
as well there are some damn good looking handsome butches
and MtFs and FtMs and intersexed individuals and...

I look in my mirror and I see someone capable of being attracted to so many people...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 PM   #19
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
For the life of me, I will never understand what is such a big deal about femmes being attracted to other femmes! Or, butches to butches.
It isn't a big deal to me. I just know what I'm attracted to. People are free to like who they like. I'm always curious about what makes people tick. *shrug*

The Following User Says Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #20
W.A.J.Q.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine

W.A.J.Q. is on a distinguished road

Yup. I am a feminine girl who only feel attracted to other feminine woman.
But I think what is femme and butch is in the style. Etc. I have very typical boyish style as personality. But I am still feminine, I think you can be butch and have typical girly interests and still be a butch, that is all in the looks and style you got.

I want a feminine girlfriend.
I don't mean to offend anyone now, but I think butches remind me to much of men, and if I would date someone who was like a man, I would date a man.
I am not attracted to butches at all but I would like to have good friends of all sexualitites, identities, ethnicities and gender.

/ R
W.A.J.Q. is offline   Reply With Quote