morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default you dying wish's / living will

i could of sworn there was a thread on this ...
BUT . i couldn't find it
anyways......... interesting topic .....

ok i have a question . and hopfully this will NOT offend anyone ...
Butchs / trans guys ..... do you have anyone you trust to follow your wish's if something were to happen to you ???
I know i would make sure ..... I would follow your wish's and have you dressed accordingly and respectfully ......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I can count on my son to do the things I need and want done,I also have a will made in case anyone wants to doubt those request.James also has power of attorney in case he needs it for whatever reason,he is also ex of my estate and I have the same will,p.o.a. ect. for him.In case both of us are not able to do this for each other I have a cousin who will step in to take care of this .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #3
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Good question and one I hadn't thought of. I've recently discussed financial wishes with my sister telling her how I wanted money divided among my nieces & nephews. This is something else I need to discuss with her and I'm fairly confident she'll honor my wishes.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

First and foremost, I'm an Organ Donor. I want to be cremated when I pass on from this life. My family knows my wishes, and I'm sure my younger sister will take care of it for me, I've spoken to her about it long time ago, she was agreeable to it.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #5
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

It's in the butch zone called End game for butches

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=6993
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #6
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
It's in the butch zone called End game for butches

ahhh yesss .. ha ty Kobi.
i remember that thread.. but forgot what it was called and couldnt find it .... ty

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
First and foremost, I'm an Organ Donor. I want to be cremated when I pass on from this life.
I'm a donor also and want to be cremated. The thought of being in the ground kinda freaks me out

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 01:13 AM   #8
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

So now it's on my mind.I witness my own parents go through old age.I don't want to end up like that..I don't..and if I have any say in it,I won't.

It's still hard to think about it,and how they passed on..which was the best thing,for both,I guess.
I still miss them.

My dying wishes here...

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 05:33 AM   #9
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

I have done my will and power of attorney,with the Govenor generals office who become executor of my estate,I have 3 young transguys legally as my power of attorney,mainly that my family is to be removed from the hospital,and have no claim on my body,I have left my body to science,I'm an atheist/Agnostic,so when I'm dead i'm dead,I have told them in detail my wishes,and being they are gen Y,they are young enough to be around.

Having just had cancer,this has made my fear of losing my own voice,much easier and given me peace of mind,for me they are like my sons,I feel honoured that they have taken on this responsibility.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:01 PM   #10
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My mother and I were just discussing this topic, earlier this morning.

I need to get a living will made just in case, something happens to me before they pass on.

I am an organ donor as well, am to be cremated and they know my wishes on where I want my ashes scattered.

I can only trust my family with this, not anyone else so my siblings are aware of what to do, just need to get paperwork done.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:51 PM   #11
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation

For me that's easy, I still have my mom and sister with me...
I need to out live them and fulfill there wishes...
I will donate my body to science...its easy and free
If I do find that special femme to spend the rest of my life with then we could
talk about this subject...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 04:32 AM   #12
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes my health causes me to think of my mortality...

i have in place an anatomical donation set up..when i go, call the medical school

i've already spoken to my family to ask what they need when its my time to go... if they need a grave, or an urn or whatever they may need to grieve and move on... we had *the talk* long ago... they said they are happy with whatever i wanted to do.. i believe dying is about the living...

So after all of these years of relying on medical science to keep me alive, they can have my old worn out self when i am done with it.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 06:02 AM   #13
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

I really want someone to state that I am gone on my page so that friends here will know.

I have a will that my son will administer when I am gone.

I hope to be here for several more decades.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 09:17 AM   #14
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Lambda Legal has great information on their website in order to add your specific wishes to your healthcare directive.

http://www.lambdalegal.org/sites/def...are-wishes.pdf

As a human being and an RN, I am embarrassed to admit that that I don't have a healthcare directive and I don't have a will, either.

I have had a couple of instances over the past few years in which things could have turned out the ultimate worst for me medically.

That is a convoluted sentence to try not to say that I could have, and was sick enough; to leave this earth.

I need to make the time now that I am working part-time, to take care of this ultimate and most important business.

I want each of my daughters to get my invested money, my 401k's and my life insurance.

I surely don't want it to have to go to probate.

Nor do I want to have a vent or feeding tube if there were no chance of recovery. My oldest daughter would not want them removed but my youngest would honor my wishes.

The old adage is true: If it is not written, it does not exist.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #15
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Im going to work on my living will very soon. Mainly because if i have another surgery and dont make it. Plus i dont want any debt that i have to bog down my parents.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 09:54 AM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have all the paperwork sitting in a folder for living will, health care derivatives, and power of attorney on $$$$ matters unsigned... some require a notary others don't, just a witness to the signatures. Mary knows my wishes and I have no doubt she'll carry them out...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2018, 02:53 PM   #17
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

I have all the paperwork sitting in a folder for living will, health care derivatives, and power of attorney on $$$$ matters unsigned... some require a notary others don't, just a witness to the signatures. Mary knows my wishes and I have no doubt she'll carry them out...
Just a reminder - without signed forms, Mary can do nothing unless you have a legal relationship of which I'm unaware. If you have a second cousin twice removed, they can become your decision maker if no other family is available. Get the forms signed and notarized. (note to self: need to update these from my ex-wife to someone else dang it.)
Old 06-11-2018, 03:32 PM   #18
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Dying wish...for my two boys to have a secure future and live long and happy lives.
Second wish...for the universe to let me go. Im tired of the pain...im just plain tired.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:28 AM   #19
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My dying wish is to not see my family be sad or distraught after I cross over into another realm. I don't know how others in our community plan for the "end", but here's what I've done:

I just designated my BFF (sil) as executor of my estate and as primary beneficiary of my assets (to administer according to my legal will). Co-chair of my estate is my long time friend who primarily deals wit banking, financing and asset portfolios.

My BFF and my mother share medical power of attorney, over my health and subsequent decisions, should I not be able to articulate my desires or make decisions in case of incapacity (stroke, comatose or whatever health condition I'm in that prevents me from saying what I want).

The last thing I want to happen is for my loved ones to be worried about having access to my estate after I'm gone. It brings peace to my heart that I've got legal instruments to protect me and members of my family.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 03:27 PM   #20
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

For me,I'm facing this now
I had very early stage overian cancer 3 yrs ago,I also was dealing with a bone desease that wound up with me being in a wheel chair for 9 mths as well
I spent 4 yrs in a chair,being poked proded medicated and operated on.

I have just found out I have 2 tumors,one in my neck,one under in my arm pit,this makes 5 tumors ive had.
,I havnt seen the doctor yet,but MY choice is no treatmeant,I would have a scan,but other than that,nothing more.That is my decision.

ATM,im very healthy,I eat well,just stopped smoking again,do a lot of exercise,weights and power walk 90 mins a day.

My wish,when I get sick,is I dont want to die here, I want to die in the States.

My carer lives over there now,and is doing ok and is happy to help me achieve this,I would rather go out with a bang than be sick for years then die,Ive seen it.............my ex had bowel cancer she was not sick until chemo,but oops she already had secondries in liver,so her last 2 yrs were spent sick and then died.

So he will come over and work out all the legal stuff,with a view of the last stages I come over and be with him,he is trans as is his partner,he is 32.

I just sell everything here and come and live over there,I am an athiest so Im not into funerals or shit like that.

when I was young I loved the song everybodys talkin,I wanted to get out of here and hitchike across the US.

I have found a lot of resistance from people,with platateudes and really dumping their fear on me,mainly I think it chalenges mortality and death has never frightened me.

For anyone surviving cancer,I think you notice more,like the light burns brighter and also I have lived one hell of a life,having being a socialist organiser from 19,ive done lots of amazing stuff,ive lived a good life.

My birth family is not my family,although finding out that my great g mother is first nation has had an impact,but only one of how we had to hide the shame of being black.

Im sorry,if this is in the wrong spot,I just saw it,and this is just happening.
ta for the space to go blahhhhhhhhhh
sorry bout the spelling
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post: