Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
DaniJay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

DaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm 57 NOT dead!!! LOL!!!

I love the "ButchFemme Dance". I'm trying to find where the over 50 Femms that still enjoy flirting, the "dance", but can also enjoy rich conversation.....where are you all hiding?
DaniJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaniJay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Right here I'm in my fifties and femme loving the butch-femme dance too!! welcome and enjoy your stay...we have a singles thread and can use some more butches on there!!
Old 12-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
DaniJay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

DaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST ReputationDaniJay Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Why thank you Ma'am

Nice to meet you Gail. how do I find this "singles thread"? Sounds like a good place if the Femmes out number the Butches....LOL
DaniJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniJay View Post
Nice to meet you Gail. how do I find this "singles thread"? Sounds like a good place if the Femmes out number the Butches....LOL
Its always out there but its under relationships etc on butch-femmeplanet forums...come visit us we need butches!!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

*looks in* Okay, here I am out of hiding. 54, Femme. *waves*
Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #6
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hey there dani....... please to meet you ...... boise huh??
and 57?? ....... im not dead either... lol lol and im ahh 50ty ahhh 29 .... no wait .. 39 .. well anyways.
i started a fun thread tonight....... hope you enjoy it and maybe chime in with a song ..heh.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=2983

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:16 AM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am so glad to have found this! I feel like RipVanWinkle. I came out- dated, fell in love-in my 20's, had 18 years living together, it's over & needed a few years to heal from it, woke up, rubbed my eyes all of a sudden- WTF, I am in my 50's! Still don't know how that happened! I find it very difficult to start over at this age. Decided I would just be alone for the rest of my life but last week on the Today show, thy interviewed a 91 year-old woman that just married her 82 year-old BF she met online! I said to self: "You are not 90, get going"! I still hate getting older though.
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2011, 06:37 AM   #8
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Being 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniJay View Post
I love the "ButchFemme Dance". I'm trying to find where the over 50 Femms that still enjoy flirting, the "dance", but can also enjoy rich conversation.....where are you all hiding?
I think 57 is a good age, your still able to intrigue a femme. this femme lives in cali.

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #9
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default 57

Not dead at all.......looking forward to what lies ahead day to day......yippee !!!!
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #10
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

We are everywhere...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I am so glad to have found this! I feel like RipVanWinkle. I came out- dated, fell in love-in my 20's, had 18 years living together, it's over & needed a few years to heal from it, woke up, rubbed my eyes all of a sudden- WTF, I am in my 50's! Still don't know how that happened! I find it very difficult to start over at this age. Decided I would just be alone for the rest of my life but last week on the Today show, thy interviewed a 91 year-old woman that just married her 82 year-old BF she met online! I said to self: "You are not 90, get going"! I still hate getting older though.
I understand feeling strange about re-entering the dating pool in a totally different stage of life, but do you really hate getting older? There's only one other option because either we get to be older, or we don't.

I'm about to turn 50 this summer, and I'm very excited about it. I plan to enthusiastically celebrate my first half century partly because I had a close call last year, but I was planning to celebrate long before I had my accident.

My knees aren't cooperating with me quite as readily as they did a few decades ago, but I'm really glad I'm here to celebrate.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #12
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I understand feeling strange about re-entering the dating pool in a totally different stage of life, but do you really hate getting older? There's only one other option because either we get to be older, or we don't.

I'm about to turn 50 this summer, and I'm very excited about it. I plan to enthusiastically celebrate my first half century partly because I had a close call last year, but I was planning to celebrate long before I had my accident.

My knees aren't cooperating with me quite as readily as they did a few decades ago, but I'm really glad I'm here to celebrate.
What is the alternative indeed?!

I wrote my post shortly after joining the Planet last June.

A lot has happened since that time for me. I did date for a short time but wound up falling in love with a butch on the Planet and we are still together.

Life can be good regardless of age.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #13
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post

Great post, Cheryl! I am about to embrace a whole new decade in my life..and I absolutely LOVE "aging with grace" and embrace life wholeheartedly! To me, age is just a number. My GF is always kidding me cabout "robbing the vradle" as she is 9 years younger. It just works, for me, anyway. I may have immobility issues, had my Big "C" scare last December, and I have to get tests every 3 months, for life, BUT I am NOT giving in. I kicked cancer's ass last December, and I aim to keep on kicking it. No matter what I am dealt, I still enjoy life, embrace it, and want to live. I enjoy so many things that I did when younger,. just with the aid of a scooter sometimes, but hey, THAT can be a whole lot of fun, too!!!
So, yea, I totally agree with you..the alternative to "not aging" vs. dying...umm yes, I will take life and aging...ANY day!
My GF calls me her sexy, silver butch..and I LOVE it!!!
Celebrate on, my awesome friend...I am there with you....thanks for the post!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #14
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
What is the alternative indeed?!

I wrote my post shortly after joining the Planet last June.

A lot has happened since that time for me. I did date for a short time but wound up falling in love with a butch on the Planet and we are still together.

Life can be good regardless of age.
Whoops! I didn't notice the date on your post. I should be more careful about that when old threads get resurrected.

Oh, and Mazel Tov!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #15
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here I am! I admit that I get a little weird right before my birthday. But I enjoy being in my 50's. No one ever guesses my age when meeting me and I can run circles around people half my age. Age truly is just a number but being "golden" comes with other added benefits- I see things differently, enjoy life more, don't put up with shit and I love so much deeper then I did when I was younger and just discovering love.

I normally date younger but certainly not closed to someone in their 50's if they are active and enjoy doing outdoor things.

"One of the benefits of being a mature, well-educated woman is that you are not afraid of expletives.And you have no fear to put a fool in his place. That’s the power of language and experience. You learn a lot from Shakespeare." ~ Dame Judi Dench
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #16
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I met this 86 year old woman the other day. She was at lowes in the garden section. She wanted to me reach something and noticed some things in my basket and we began a conversation. She lost her husband 20 years prior. Anyhow, she was incredible! She said she tended her own garden and grew most of her food. that working in the yard and eating her own food has kept her healthy. She looked amazing. I want that to be me. I was invited to visit her and see her garden. She has fascinating stories just waiting for my ear.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 09:11 AM   #17
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ya

Hopefully this will kickstart this thread again.

I'm 57, will be 58 in just a couple of months. I'm sick right now so being a bit depressed, but 57 beats the hell outa being dead... a condition I've come far too close to, far too many times. I'm a little slower, and my joints sound like a bowl of Rice Crispies in the mornings, and I look 10 yrs older than I am-which is what 40 yrs of smoking will get you. I finally managed to quit, it'll be 6 yrs this May. It's improved my health, but didn't do a damned thing about the looks. 'Fraid that's permanent. sigh...

I've gotten to be an old grump, something I need to work on. I hated people like that when I was young and really do NOT want to be one now I'm old.

What was this thread about again? lol
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #18
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to be 56 in June, and my age is one of my fave things about me. I still move really well and don't have any aches or pains.

My sex drive is still very high, and now I have somebody to experience that with.

Honestly, I would never go back to twenty-anything...there is nothing like having been through life's experiences and knowing what I know.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #19
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm posting on ancient threads again. So disappointing when I discover that.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 06:33 PM   #20
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not dead

I am 56 and not dead!!!

I work just as hard as I did 30 years ago.

I am young at heart and in my brain.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: