Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

a lunchable and a Coke cherry zero...also an hour of therapy
Old 12-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing today but the weekend will be a different story.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #243
fishinabaggie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me. Myself. Hers. Theirs. :)
Relationship Status:
Held Within The Arms of the Law

fishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputationfishinabaggie Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation I purchased............

1) Gas for a car that was not mine.

2) Dunkin Donuts coffee.

3) Clam Chowder and a BLT.

4) A partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeee.

~ GRATEFUL SOUL~

fishinabaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fishinabaggie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #244
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Pepsi, 2 taquitoes & a kit kat

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:34 AM   #245
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

this is actually what i bought yesterday .......
Raffle ticket for a big tv
dinner for two at a new Italian resturant
steaks
bananas
3 boxes of Kleenex
dogfood
Newspapers
Old 12-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #246
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I went to acadamy and bought a small stair steper,wasnt shure it was gonna be what I wanted but surpriseingly it was just right,even has a calorie cunter and step counter...way cool.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 10:31 AM   #247
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas gifts!!!!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #248
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Getting ready to go shopping. I intend to buy some nice yarn hopefully silk and wool blend. I am going to knit myself another scarf; something that won't shed on my knee length dressy wool coat. The last scarf I knitted is very cool but it left "hairs" all over that coat and they also tickled my nose. Not fun. Spent way too much time with the lint brush. I have a jacket made of silky material that will match the old scarf perfectly. I also want to buy some small jewelry gift boxes for the jewelry I will be giving to the youngsters in the family; all old precious pieces I no longer wear and all have sentimental value. Normally I do not like shopping but today is an exception.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #249
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet today...but Online Shopping here I come
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #250
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

A christmas tree!
some lights for the tree and a santa for the top.
some spinach, oranges, cabbage and 2 loaves homemade bread
peppermint bark for me and ice cream for Blaze
Old 12-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #251
Bobbi

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

Bobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST ReputationBobbi Has the BEST Reputation

I bought two crossword puzzle books for my room mate who is sick. She finished her last one and was having withdrawals lol.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #252
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Today... I bought

...a few small gifts for my son to open Christmas morning (he already got his big gift since he has to leave the day after Christmas)

...toiletries...body wash, deodorant, loofah puffs, advil and aleve for Scoote

...kitten toys

...Christmas lights, wreath hanger, tree stand, cards...none of which is going up anytime in the foreseeable future...at this rate, it'll be for next year...also wrapping paper and bows

What I should have bought.... and
Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #253
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I bought nothing today. Yesterday was groceries. Today, Organic bought dinner and a movie.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #254
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I found my yarn!!! And actually started knitting!!! And the bookcases are here. Though putting them together is going to take me awhile!!! Can't wait to arrange the books in them and put my pretties on top. I have the most unusual sailing ships that would look good there. They are the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria made out of wood and the sails are leather and they appear to be very old and are about 8 inches tall. I bought them at a yard sale for $3 total.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #255
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

A box of see's candies for a gift.( wish I was buying this for me, but I got lots of free samples)
A new dress
new necklace and earrings to match the dress
a piece a german choc cake
dry cleaning lots of it!
Old 12-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #256
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

ink for my printer
blank CDs
4 Christmas-y plates for cookies. Tomorrow evening is the dinner for a group I'm in - I'm baking cookies and will be putting them on these cute snowman plates.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #257
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

2 Bacon, egg & cheese bagels from McD's (one for me, one for the Rooster)

...for a second there I thought the answer was "nothing"
Old 12-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #258
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

A drink from 7-11

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #259
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I paid to ship my fathers Christmas presents down to him

I also bought gas and a bag of chips
Old 12-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #260
setthefire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her

setthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputation

Subway I'm sooo tired of Subway but it's the only thing close to work.

Tags
buy, what did you buy today