Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 AM   #401
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #402
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

what are artificial flavors anyways?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #403
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

great news
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #404
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

finding out my drug dealer neighbor got his suv broken into AHAHAHA, I guess his drugs sucked or he owed money, what a payback, hopefully they will move out.
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #405
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind is my christmas wish... well one of them...

and I think I will post it in the dear thread lol

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #406
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Ever have one of those days when you could laugh or cry at the drop of a pin? Well, today I'm feeling like that. I'll be spending Christmas alone because someone has to be here to take care of our cats. R is taking Mindy back to live in Michigan on Monday. Then she's going to Chicago to spend her Christmas. I'll be losing 3 of the cats as they also will go to Michigan. I guess I'm just kind of feeling isolated and alone right now. I can't remember the last time there wasn't someone around to share a holiday with. Makes me miss the part of my family in Vegas that much more.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #407
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

My work week is OVER.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #408
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The inevitable happened. I'm sick again. DammitalltoHell!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #409
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering how someone that loves you can not just respect your decisions if they are not harming anyone.....you don't have to support them just respect them....that is all..

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #410
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Peace at last!

There is a snow storm coming this way so every place I had to go to today took twice as long. I waited in a hour long grocery line. Then on the way home someone almost slammed into me from behind.
Home at last, I made a cup of coffee and lit some candles. Ahhhh....
Old 12-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #411
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
Peace at last!

There is a snow storm coming this way so every place I had to go to today took twice as long. I waited in a hour long grocery line. Then on the way home someone almost slammed into me from behind.
Home at last, I made a cup of coffee and lit some candles. Ahhhh....
glad you're safe FA
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #412
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Recipes...I am making an awesome granola that is enhanced with some ginger I ground. Next time I am gonna break into the banana chips I have and see what I can do with those....oh and fresh vanilla bean rocks!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #413
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

The past.

I had a long, heartfelt and very painful conversation with my dad today. I love him so much, but his continued support and enabling of my mother has driven a wedge between us over the years. I worry about him all the time, he’s seventy and not in good health. He had his driver’s license taken away a year ago so he is completely dependent on my mother.

I have this terrible fear that he will end up in a “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane” situation. I told him that today, while sobbing in his arms. He chuckled and said not to worry, that if he was unable to take care of himself that he was sure that she would put him in a nursing home. He doesn’t seem worried, so I’m not sure why I am? I told him that it’s hard for me to spend time with them together because of the horrible way she speaks to him. It brings back so many traumatic memories for me.

They’ve been married for forty years and I told him that it breaks my heart knowing that he has been miserable more years than I have been alive. But, he said that he’s happy, mostly. He’s learned to let things roll off his back. He said I need to let go of the past and just thank god that I’m still here.

Letting go. It’s a constant struggle for me, but I am trying. Most days I do pretty well, but today is a bad day and the memories are vivid. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
purepisces is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to purepisces For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #414
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

3 1/2 hours till my birthday. I know there is a surprise coming, but I don't know what (obviously - which is why it is a surprise). Getting excited!!
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #415
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished watching Enchanted with Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey. I really liked it, though it's definitely not Oscar-worthy or anything. I like the whimsy of it. Plus, Amy Adams actually has a really good voice (not to mention being really pretty). I think it fit in nicely with all of the other movies of this season. The only one I haven't seen yet that I really want to before the New Year is the remake of Miracle on 34th Street. I like them both, but am in the mood for color versus black and white film.

I need to get some mini marshmallows. Tis the season for hot cocoa.

I can't eat and breathe at the same time and, until you lose that capability, you never really grasp how important it is.

I want to see It's Complicated. It looks fantastic!

I'm sooooooooo tired.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #416
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What is on my mind

Just a horrible fight I had with my adopted sister. Is my pov.

Then our brother got involved. and went back to decorating more.

Next up - his partner got involved. Just because the game was over.

This was like a scene from the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #417
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
The past.

I had a long, heartfelt and very painful conversation with my dad today. I love him so much, but his continued support and enabling of my mother has driven a wedge between us over the years. I worry about him all the time, he’s seventy and not in good health. He had his driver’s license taken away a year ago so he is completely dependent on my mother.

I have this terrible fear that he will end up in a “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane” situation. I told him that today, while sobbing in his arms. He chuckled and said not to worry, that if he was unable to take care of himself that he was sure that she would put him in a nursing home. He doesn’t seem worried, so I’m not sure why I am? I told him that it’s hard for me to spend time with them together because of the horrible way she speaks to him. It brings back so many traumatic memories for me.

They’ve been married for forty years and I told him that it breaks my heart knowing that he has been miserable more years than I have been alive. But, he said that he’s happy, mostly. He’s learned to let things roll off his back. He said I need to let go of the past and just thank god that I’m still here.

Letting go. It’s a constant struggle for me, but I am trying. Most days I do pretty well, but today is a bad day and the memories are vivid. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
Try to let go, remember only the good things and be at peace with them. I'm in a similar situation with my dad, minus the mother figure. Now i appreciate the good things-memories of him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #418
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The inevitable happened. I'm sick again. DammitalltoHell!!!!

I hope you get to feeling better soon Ms Gemmie.

I know what you mean about getting sick again. In a month's time, I caught a cold twice. It's no fun, you can't breathe out your nose and you can't sleep well because you can't breathe. You take that night time, so you can rest medicine, but it doesn't help for more than two hours. Awake again while the rest of the house sleeps except one cat. Oh and eating, why eat when you can't taste it or breathe while trying to eat. Better drink those liquids fast while holding your breath.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2009, 02:30 AM   #419
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm thinking about...

... yet another woman/mother/wife missing. And it looks, AGAIN, suspicious for the spouse. Is this going on MORE in recent years, or is the news just covering this more and more these past several years? Or, am I just now noticing it so much, (like post Scott Peterson)?

Are people really this crazy or heartless? Were these cases not covered by the media because they were just women and not celebs? However, NOW it gets the news ratings up? Just pondering this here and feeling some pain.

Yeah, I think it does look a "tad" ODD for the husband to state that he and his family went out "camping, during a snowstorm/BLIZZARD around 1:30AM" or some damn inexcusable, unexplainable time/situation. It defies logic so blatantly.

And the woman/mother's father stated emphatically that his daughter NEVER would have allowed her children to be put in any safety compromized situation such as that!

This is what is absolutely heart wrenching, regarding the children - ESPECIALLY "if" it is their other parent who committed the crime.

Very sad and disturbing it all is.

(I hope they "find" her... that she is alright would be such a miracle. I really hope she was not hurt by another - and certainly not by someone she knew, loved and trusted.)

PEACE
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #420
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

I think that people have since time began been hurt by those close to them. Now the media helps to enlighten us of these outrageous and hard to believe actions. Some times I just want to close my eyes and make believe it doesn't really happen to anyone...I don't understand how people can flip that switch in thier head to turn on the people they sometimes have been with for many years. Like mothers who kill their own children! As angry as i have been at times in my life taking someone's life is just un heard of for me, unless of course it was in self defense. I think even then i would feel some kind of remorse.
I did learn along time ago though some folks just don't have the ability to feel remorse or shame or guilt for anything...

I hope she is found safe and sound too Wild...!

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: