Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 12:47 AM   #9961
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Another step taken.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #9962
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind huh...?

The many deep and loving conversations my Spritz and I had this past weekend about our future life together.

Knowing that some things have to be properly timed. I really want to start the Braille course but appreciating that this will have to wait till fall. Preparing for and settling into our family life ii of top priority.

Talking to current and past landlords for further options.

How desperately I want to sleep. Maybe a cat nap is in order.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #9963
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind ? Sleep, this new job, little projects I have been working on, special little gifts and the energy that I feel from floating.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 AM   #9964
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Everything...very long day and now I can't sleep when I really should be. Time to count some sheep I suppose
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #9965
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

wondering if this cold is trying to kill me. Thankfully I am on prednisone and antibiotics. Too bad I can't take my cough medicine with codiene at work. Well I could but then I would fall asleep. Not good. Lol.

Conversations that were necessary, painful, heartfelt, truthful. Did I mention painful? Honesty is always the best policy. Always. Even when painful.

Other thoughts running through my head.

The 2800 claims I should have done by Thursday but won't.

Hoping they really are getting me help to work those claims.

Friendships I have let go silent out of fear of rejection.

Coworkers who have been so kind to me lately, one of which has become a good friend.

How much I missed my pups and was so glad to see them.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #9966
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I have such a weird issue. I think I've finally started "tasting" foods. I smoked a hella lot for about 15 years (close to 2 packs a day OR more). Also, I drank NOTHING but Pepsi. So...for the last few weeks I have had no cigs, no soda of any kind, have been eating healthy foods, and am on vitamins and meds (for Type 2 diabetes and was also on Chantix and blood pressure meds but off of those 2 now).

Here is the issue.....I've always loved spicy and bold foods. Now, even bland foods are seeming to be "too much". I freakin love tacos and spicy chili. I literally can not eat either. Not only are these spicy/bold foods bothering my taste buds, but most all foods that I eat do not taste "right" to me.

I can't figure out what the heck is causing it! Is it the lack of smoking and acidic soda? Is it the meds? Or did my taste buds just choose an odd time to do a complete change??

What's up with that???? LOL

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #9967
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind...??

Crap that just churns my butter...

And the shit of it all is that it's not even me and the issues I use to have with the whole thing anymore but now it's more a matter of concern and sympathy for someone who has been casted a part but not yet ready to make a debute in this play we call "life."

Yeh, I'm sure the person exists, just not added into the grand scheme of things at this time. So, I contemplate the idea of, can one really feel sorry for another they have not even met and possibly never will meet but wonders what lies ahead for them?

Yeh I'm tired and needing my sleep before my midnight shift... Here's where I would be referred to as "cryptic." Peace to you unknown soul... You have my best wishes waiting for you when you enter stage left.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #9968
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping the HABS don't give up any more goals to Winnipeg
Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #9969
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I have such a weird issue. I think I've finally started "tasting" foods. I smoked a hella lot for about 15 years (close to 2 packs a day OR more). Also, I drank NOTHING but Pepsi. So...for the last few weeks I have had no cigs, no soda of any kind, have been eating healthy foods, and am on vitamins and meds (for Type 2 diabetes and was also on Chantix and blood pressure meds but off of those 2 now).

Here is the issue.....I've always loved spicy and bold foods. Now, even bland foods are seeming to be "too much". I freakin love tacos and spicy chili. I literally can not eat either. Not only are these spicy/bold foods bothering my taste buds, but most all foods that I eat do not taste "right" to me.

I can't figure out what the heck is causing it! Is it the lack of smoking and acidic soda? Is it the meds? Or did my taste buds just choose an odd time to do a complete change??

You taste buds will adjust
Old 01-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #9970
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Co-interpreters taking advantage of my professionalism. They know I am always early, so they take the opportunity to be 10-15 late, walk in and disrupt the professor who is in the process of lecturing. This happens often, and it really fucking pisses me off. What is so hard about showing up in time! The worst part is the interpreter offender is a femme friend, so she knows I won't call her out to the agency who hires us. I am going to have to bring it up to her, because it is really bugging me. I made a commitment to honor my "inner goddess" and start pleasing myself, instead of pleasing other people. This is one of those times I need to speak out.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #9971
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post

You've got multiple whammies, possibly.

Smoking and deadening the taste buds with high sugar drinks (I'm a Coke fiend myself) definitely caused foods to taste different and now that that is gone, you will certainly have an adjustment period.

Also, you are in your early 30s. Between 30-40, folks usually find their taste buds changing.

Then you've got some meds that may or may not be affecting flavors as well. Chances are, your system is hyper sensitive right now. I'd stick with the milder stuff until your taste buds adjust a bit and then work your way up. You just may not be into as spicy stuff as you were before. It could be fun, if you think about it. Kind of like a foodie adventure.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #9972
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You've got multiple whammies, possibly.

Smoking and deadening the taste buds with high sugar drinks (I'm a Coke fiend myself) definitely caused foods to taste different and now that that is gone, you will certainly have an adjustment period.

Also, you are in your early 30s. Between 30-40, folks usually find their taste buds changing.

Then you've got some meds that may or may not be affecting flavors as well. Chances are, your system is hyper sensitive right now. I'd stick with the milder stuff until your taste buds adjust a bit and then work your way up. You just may not be into as spicy stuff as you were before. It could be fun, if you think about it. Kind of like a foodie adventure.

I tried Chantix years ago, and it sometimes made food flavors, smells and sounds "too much", like dixie said...Even after I stopped taking it, it took quite some time for those side effects to abate.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #9973
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

I tried Chantix years ago, and it sometimes made food flavors, smells and sounds "too much", like dixie said...Even after I stopped taking it, it took quite some time for those side effects to abate.
Sounds too? That's some powerful stuff there.

How long did it take for those symptoms to stop?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #9974
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind.. hmm.. what isn't on my mind?
My Mom got her results from her biopsy and she is clean and clear! Yay!
My Step Dad is in good spirits and is painless, just has a hard time peeing and anxious about his upcoming surgery.
My school is going well so far.. i am determined to do well in this class even if i do not understand it.
My soon to be daughter in law can be very annoying at times.
i love her.. but.. *sighs*.
KC: my Mom and Step Dad live in Sacramento.
Thank You very much for Your kindness.
The DayWalkers: If i do have to make a trip out there to help my Mom, hopefully i will get the honor of meeting Y'all.
There is sooo much more on my mind.. but.. somethings are better left unsaid.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #9975
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm thinking that butterfly gummies are da bomb diggity!

No doubt.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #9976
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Hym .... hys coming here till sunday .... I miss us ...
Old 01-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #9977
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Sounds too? That's some powerful stuff there.

How long did it take for those symptoms to stop?

Without exaggerating (because it felt like a year), it was at least 2 months.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #9978
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

Without exaggerating (because it felt like a year), it was at least 2 months.
That would be weird.

Glad things got back to normal for you!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:50 PM   #9979
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

so much is on my mind.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #9980
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Whoever said 'don't play with your food' obviously never had gummy lobsters on their plate.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: